Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    The same people who were so quick to throw Romo in the trash when he went down cried for Prescott today.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The same people who were so quick to throw Romo in the trash when he went down cried for Prescott today.
    we just need to see what we got with dalton.

we just need to see what we got with dalton.
    I predict you won’t see a dramatic drop off at the qb position tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    those people never thought romo was a bad qb, just didnt believe he was going to be the guy to lead the cowboys to the promised land

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Red Rifle

I predict Dak will heal up quickly

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just win the division games

Would be really nice to get a W against Arizona though

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hill tore his ACL

What goes around comes around...

those people never thought romo was a bad qb, just didnt believe he was going to be the guy to lead the cowboys to the promised land
    Really.. after having MVP level season and dragging awful rosters to 8-8 they didn’t think he was good enough?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Feel bad for Dak. Brutal time in his life. Hope he'll be ok

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Things are going to get complicated this offseason. Contrary to public opinion, Jerruh is not some greedy, cold Palpatine-like businessman who will screw over his players for a few extra shekels. In fact, he has the opposite problem; the tendency to overpay and be too loyal to his guys (i.e. the silly Zeke contract, sticking with Garrett forever, etc). However, when you look at the fact that the salary cap will be down next year and what percentage of the cap that someone of Prescott's caliber would traditionally make, I can't see him sticking around if they don't tag him. But of course, a lot of that depends on if he will be medically cleared to play in March among other factors.

I predict a "Utah Jazz"-like finish to this season (win division then go one and done in the playoffs and screwing yourself in the process since you only get a mid-tier draft pick). Our division is so sh!tty, we're probably still the favorites yet everyone else will blow the doors off of us. Also, strange gameplan by The Bot yesterday. He looked like the second coming of Mike Martz in the first half: misdirections, well-executed screens, picking on our linebackers in coverage, etc. Everything pointed to him actually scouting out an opponent's weakness for once, but in the second half it was the usual garbage, vanilla offense that we're all accustomed to seeing rofl. I especially lol'ed at that 3rd and 5 where all the NYG receivers ran curl routes short of the sticks and then Jones had to throw it away since there was nowhere else to go

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Cowboys will still win the division by default... still think they will need to pay Dak. Unless they are willing to hand the keys to this ferrari to some shmuck like Winston

Like Dak but this is a business and no owner is going to pay someone 100+ million after having a compound fracture of the ankle. He is either going to have to hope the Boyz Tag him for another year if they don’t he will end up like Cam having to sign a one or two year deal to prove himself.

This team has SO MANY wholes they need to find repayments and that cost money �� they can’t afford to pay him and then pay pretty much a whole new defense. Also your going to probably need to draft a Left Tackle and a Right Tackle - Anyone who thinks Smith and Collins can be counted to play a full season next season are cra cra.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Cowboys will still win the division by default... still think they will need to pay Dak. Unless they are willing to hand the keys to this ferrari to some shmuck like Winston
    God damn.

Winston on the boys would be so ing fun. Andy would be riding high on him one week and then ready to kill himself the next. What Winston would do to cowboy nation would be quality entertainment

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dalton is a legit starter in the NFL and was considered lower top 10 at his position for the first half of this past decade before their team fell apart and all his best guys on offense left. Let's give the in bent a chance before we talk about any need to pay Prescott or Newton or Darnold or any other QB likely to be on the market. Also, Winston stinks. He's a slightly better Dwayne Haskins.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    God damn.

Winston on the boys would be so ing fun. Andy would be riding high on him one week and then ready to kill himself the next. What Winston would do to cowboy nation would be quality entertainment
    Nah, you're talking about Fitzpatrick or Rivers there. Winston is more "drive to drive goods and bads" as opposed to "week to week goods and bads".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nah, you're talking about Fitzpatrick or Rivers there. Winston is more "drive to drive goods and bads" as opposed to "week to week goods and bads".
    Wow. I’m proud of you for not making a Quincy Carter comparison.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow. I’m proud of you for not making a Quincy Carter comparison.
    I didn't really passionately follow the Cowboys (watch every game, etc) until the Bledsoe-to-Romo switch, then I became a diehard fan.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I do think Dalton has a more accurate (not necessarily stronger, but more accurate) deep ball than Prescott. Also, Dalton isn't afraid to make more intermediate and deeper throws against zone. And don't tell me Dalton can't run; he's not a scrambling/running QB but he's been known very well to scramble for the first down on many-a 3rd & 10 type situation.

Post Count
    this team is no where near winning a super bowl or even being a contender.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I do think Dalton has a more accurate (not necessarily stronger, but more accurate) deep ball than Prescott. Also, Dalton isn't afraid to make more intermediate and deeper throws against zone. And don't tell me Dalton can't run; he's not a scrambling/running QB but he's been known very well to scramble for the first down on many-a 3rd & 10 type situation.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    This reminds me of the "Romo's Injury is a Blessing in Disguise" take he had in 2015

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Byron Jones has allowed 5 catches the entire season and jerruh paid J Smith

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Jaylon Smith looks so lost on basically every play. My favorite was when he had no idea where the ball was on that jet sweep they ran for a touchdown. They didn't even do a PA to the runningback yet he was fighting a linemen trying to get to the RB while everyone else was chasing the ball I don't even think he knew a touchdown was being scored on that play when it happened

Post Count
    Jaylon Smith looks so lost on basically every play. My favorite was when he had no idea where the ball was on that jet sweep they ran for a touchdown. They didn't even do a PA to the runningback yet he was fighting a linemen trying to get to the RB while everyone else was chasing the ball I don't even think he knew a touchdown was being scored on that play when it happened

And Smith is calling the plays for the defense. The blind leading the blind.

Thread Information