Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I hated McCarthy, but he’s better than the bot. Bot is a poor mans mccarthy imo. McCarthy definitely cost us playoff games, but at least he got the team to the playoffs like he was supposed to. Garrett missed the playoffs multiple times with very capable teams imo
    Garrett didn’t have a player who could mask ty coaching the way prime A-Rod could...when your team has a non-elite QB coaching gets exposed a lot easier imoz

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They should trade for Sean Payton. I’m done with him.
    What did he do wrong? It's not his fault his corner got gronkowskied

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Garrett didn’t have a player who could mask ty coaching the way prime A-Rod could...when your team has a non-elite QB coaching gets exposed a lot easier imoz
    That’s fair.

Believe me, I have no love for fat ass and will have a great time watching Cowboys fans get upset over the next few years. The cost us a super bowl trip the year that we played Seattle in the conference championship. play calling and decision making pretty much the entirety of the second half.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah one minority interview and that’s it....it’s the dumbest rule ever.
    it got tomlin his job though

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Marvin Lewis's stock has gone up since leaving Cinci IMO. They looked like the worst franchise in the NFL before he got there and now they're back to that form. More importantly, he has experience dealing with a terrible owner who interferes in . He's a low-ceiling option, though, doesn't do anything special, similar to Ron Rivera. It depends whether you believe the Cowboys' problems were due to lack of discipline and structure, as opposed to scheme. Hiring the correct coordinators matters just as much anyways, look at Orgeron at LSU.

Everybody discusses Dak, Elliott and their offense, but that defense is very average.
    i think i was the only person here who was calling him underrated in his last 1-2 years with the bengals tbh...

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    it got tomlin his job though
    Mike Tomlin is an overrated s bag baboon. For all the crying about Belichick cheating nothing Belichick has ever done is 1/10th as bad as Tomlin trying to trip Jacoby Jones and stopping a touchdown in the process.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Mike Tomlin is an overrated s bag baboon. For all the crying about Belichick cheating nothing Belichick has ever done is 1/10th as bad as Tomlin trying to trip Jacoby Jones and stopping a touchdown in the process.
    i dno man, the fact that he handled antonio brown for as long as he did has given me a lot of respect for him

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i dno man, the fact that he handled antonio brown for as long as he did has given me a lot of respect for him
    Yeah they were able to speak chimp to each other.

He also never made a Super Bowl with Antonio Brown, so I guess it depends on what you mean by “handled”, I also doubt Antonio Brown was always like this. All the success got to his head and made him go crazy. I doubt he was a nutcase when he entered the NFL

He also never made a Super Bowl with Antonio Brown, so I guess it depends on what you mean by “handled”, I also doubt Antonio Brown was always like this. All the success got to his head and made him go crazy. I doubt he was a nutcase when he entered the NFL
    He also had a serial rapist at QB, though

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He also had a serial rapist at QB, though
    So he can manage personalities well.

This is constantly the story with black coaches the media wants to prop...you hear rave reviews about them being “class acts” and “player coaches” but when it comes to actual coaching (in game adjustments, Xs and Os, etc) they’re mediocre at best.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least he's good at throwing challenge flags.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So he can manage personalities well.

This is constantly the story with black coaches the media wants to prop...you hear rave reviews about them being “class acts” and “player coaches” but when it comes to actual coaching (in game adjustments, Xs and Os, etc) they’re mediocre at best.
    Look at what happened to the warriors when they switched from Mark Jackson (aka the NBA's Tomlin) to Steve Kerr

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    sounds like Jerruh is letting McCarthy hire his own staff. A good sign thus far imo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sounds like Jerruh is letting McCarthy hire his own staff. A good sign thus far imo
    surprised no Dom Capers tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Saints linebackers coach Mike Nolan will become the Cowboys new defensive coordinator, NFL Media reports.

The Cowboys are expected to continue using the 4-3 as their base defense, Gehlken reports.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I still think if the bot was desperate enough to want the job Jerruh would force McCarthy to hire GarrettTop as his OC

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I still think if the bot was desperate enough to want the job Jerruh would force McCarthy to hire GarrettTop as his OC
    tbh if The Bot doesn't land a coaching job somewhere else, no doubt Jerruh hires him back and makes up some BS job le for him like "Offensive Consultant" or something

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tbh if The Bot doesn't land a coaching job somewhere else, no doubt Jerruh hires him back and makes up some BS job le for him like "Offensive Consultant" or something
    I hope the Bot becomes HC of the patriots and they proceed to go 8-8 every year

Mike Tomlin is an overrated s bag baboon.
    Jesus, tell us how you really feel rofl

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Crazy Eights!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    kellen moore will retain playcalling duties

My Team