Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    Give me DT Javon Kinlaw at 17. He is a beast.

sons after today’s news we can only hope Jerruh keeps flying as much as possible in his helicopter imo

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sons after today’s news we can only hope Jerruh keeps flying as much as possible in his helicopter imo
    no good unless stephen is also on board tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My birth year repeated, in my post count. And it's March, my birth month. 26 this year. Awesomeness!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    March 28, 2020

Millennial Messiah is officially 26 years old!! Hoping for a beautiful year

Post Count
    I am happy with the offseason for the most part. Losing X and Fleming on the OL will sting. Fredbeard retiring is an enormous loss. I hated losing Quinn and Cobb, but for the money they got, adios. I do like all of the signings, except Zeurlein. I am not opposed to him, just the 3 yr instead of 1 yr.

Now no need for Kinlaw. In the draft I want to trade down in the 1st and add a 2 and maybe 6

CB CJ Henderson
    WR Denzel Mims
    SS Kyle Dugger
    DE Alton Robinson (by way Of Converse Judson Rockets)
    OT Terence Steele
    RB Darrynton Evans
    OG Jon Runyan
    WR Mason Kinsey

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys will need to draft a competent QB sooner than later. Quak will play 2020 on the franchise tag and then join a new team in march 2021, hope we'll have enough draft capital stocked up by then to draft a real franchise QB.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Cowboys will need to draft a competent QB sooner than later. Quak will play 2020 on the franchise tag and then join a new team in march 2021, hope we'll have enough draft capital stocked up by then to draft a real franchise QB.
    beat me to it. This has been a very "un-Cowboys" like free agency in that they signed a bunch of free agents right out of the gate, and most of them are starting caliber players. But the hip twerker demanding to be the highest paid QB in the NFL, is the real story here. Unbelievable tbh. I expect 2020 will be business as usual for Dak, blow out some ty teams at home, contend for the division because the division is garbage, but then sh!t the bed on the road against good teams per par etc. After next season, he needs to be shown the door

The Cowboys were the Utah Jazz of the NFL for so long with The Bot at the helm. Never consistently bad enough to draft All-Pro level players, and never good enough to be a Super Bowl contender. If they give in and pay Dak, then that trend will continue

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    beat me to it. This has been a very "un-Cowboys" like free agency in that they signed a bunch of free agents right out of the gate, and most of them are starting caliber players. But the hip twerker demanding to be the highest paid QB in the NFL, is the real story here. Unbelievable tbh. I expect 2020 will be business as usual for Dak, blow out some ty teams at home, contend for the division because the division is garbage, but then sh!t the bed on the road against good teams per par etc. After next season, he needs to be shown the door

The Cowboys were the Utah Jazz of the NFL for so long with The Bot at the helm. Never consistently bad enough to draft All-Pro level players, and never good enough to be a Super Bowl contender. If they give in and pay Dak, then that trend will continue
    Utah Jazz is a bad comparison because if not for the GOAT they would have had multiple rings with Stockton + Malone in the 90s. But overall, your take is spot on.

I like Atlanta Hawks from 2008 to 2017... much better comparison IMO.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's going to get a contract and you're going to have to deal with that

i'm expecting something in the realm of 4 years 140 mil

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he's going to get a contract and you're going to have to deal with that

i'm expecting something in the realm of 4 years 140 mil
    no, that's russell wilson. i'd rather ride out, tag again and then trade tyrod taylor two than pay tyrod taylor two russell wilson money.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    no, that's russell wilson. i'd rather ride out, tag again and then trade tyrod taylor two than pay tyrod taylor two russell wilson money.
    i'm not asking you what you'd rather do. i'm telling you what's going to happen

this is why they should have just give him a contract last summer for 30 per year or something like that. waiting it out until he had the leverage was a bad move

jerry's not going to reset the QB position right now with that offense in tact

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

this is why they should have just give him a contract last summer for 30 per year or something like that. waiting it out until he had the leverage was a bad move

or just get the same production from tyrod taylor for 17 mil a year

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dak is much better than tyrod

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

I could see it happening if they miss the playoffs again. Main problem is that they gave in and gave that huge contract to Zeke only to have him half-@ss it during the season

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I could see it happening if they miss the playoffs again. Main problem is that they gave in and gave that huge contract to Zeke only to have him half-@ss it during the season
    i doubt he plays the season on the tag... he's getting a contract before he steps on the field

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i doubt he plays the season on the tag... he's getting a contract before he steps on the field
    Never before has a QB held out due to the tag. Look at Cousins and others. It would show horrid leadership on his part, and pretty much validate Will Hunting's "selfish n!gger" schtick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If he must have a contract, ship him to Jacksonville or Miami for a 1st... even a 2021 1st. He plays well in hot weather, he's a warm weather child. Just don't trade him to anywhere cold like Denver or New England where he struggles.

Clayton Thorson, Cooper Rush, Taryn Christion, whoever else wants to come try out... it's open compe ion season, baby.

The 2021 1st might seem like lower value but it'll look great with Trevor Lawrence on the board and us maybe getting another premium pick in the process after picking him.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If he must have a contract, ship him to Jacksonville or Miami for a 1st... even a 2021 1st. He plays well in hot weather, he's a warm weather child. Just don't trade him to anywhere cold like Denver or New England where he struggles.

Clayton Thorson, Cooper Rush, Taryn Christion, whoever else wants to come try out... it's open compe ion season, baby.

The 2021 1st might seem like lower value but it'll look great with Trevor Lawrence on the board and us maybe getting another premium pick in the process after picking him.
    You’re not getting a first for him because he’s going to come with huge contract demands

jerry is going to pay him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You’re not getting a first for him because he’s going to come with huge contract demands

jerry is going to pay him
    if jerry pays him russell wilson money to be the starting QB for a long time then I'll seriously find a new team until he's gone... everyone that wasn't living under a rock during the super bowl saw the difference between a real franchise QB (Mahomes) and a "passable enough but overpaid" QB (Garoppolo / Prescott). One choked away the game, and then had one last chance but blew a relative layup deep shot post route that could have saved the game. While the real franchise QB came back from double digits late in the 4th quarter to win the championship. Not sure even Michael Jordan ever did that.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    if jerry pays him russell wilson money to be the starting QB for a long time then I'll seriously find a new team until he's gone... everyone that wasn't living under a rock during the super bowl saw the difference between a real franchise QB (Mahomes) and a "passable enough but overpaid" QB (Garoppolo / Prescott). One choked away the game, and then had one last chance but blew a relative layup deep shot post route that could have saved the game. While the real franchise QB came back from double digits late in the 4th quarter to win the championship. Not sure even Michael Jordan ever did that.
    MJ never played as poorly as Mahomes for 80% of a playoff game

KC defense is better than Dallas and the coaches are superior

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Get used to it and fairweather some other team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

KC defense? Has been pretty atrocious throughout the Reid era, couldn't stop a terribly-struggling Andrew Luck from erasing a 28-point second half deficit to come back and beat them their first year with Reid... couldn't stop the ans' running game in the playoffs in 2017, couldn't stop the run for most of 2019, and couldn't stop a 42 year old from marching the team down the field 3 times in a row to end the game when 1 stop would have gotten the Chiefs to the Atlanta Super Bowl in 2018-19.

And, they gave up a wide open TD that likely would have won the game for the 49ers, or at least forced the Chiefs to go downfield without much clock just for a chance at an OT forcing field goal... but Jimmy Whack missed the throw to a wide-open Sanders who had a walk-in touchdown... but Whack Wop missed the throw. Prescott misses that throw all the time, too.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    SuperTeddy

Thread Information