31 points on 48% shooting

Mahomes pulled a Kobe in the 2010 Finals
    8-22 shooting and the CHOKE

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    cowboys picked up aldon ing smith spurraider21

hmmm... wonder if they'll also bring randy gregory (likely) and david irving back... Rolando McClain is available too but he's a bit older.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    tbh can we also take a look at Nick Hayden? What's Greg Hardy up to these days?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tbh can we also take a look at Nick Hayden? What's Greg Hardy up to these days?
    Hayden was a weakling in the middle but he wasn't a bad guy IIRC.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    fify

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    in the same way that Jeff Heath was the GOAT of strong safeties, then yes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez coming back?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez coming back?

Normally I'd say that it's fine if he's cheap and willing to have limited plays. But it's Dez so he's going to if he's not in on every play. He's already lost whatever speed he had and wasn't a great route runner to begin with.
    I assume he can only play out of the slot where I think Cooper is the most effective out of their current options. IDK.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Normally I'd say that it's fine if he's cheap and willing to have limited plays. But it's Dez so he's going to if he's not in on every play. He's already lost whatever speed he had and wasn't a great route runner to begin with.
    I assume he can only play out of the slot where I think Cooper is the most effective out of their current options. IDK.
    I would rather just draft Duvernay

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I would rather just draft Duvernay
    Exactly. A defense would have to account for him with his speed. Would open up the field. At this point, I can't imagine Dez being any more than a body.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ideal Draft:

1st round: CJ Henderson (CB1)
    2nd round (trade up: trade Prescott and 2020 4th to the Jags for 2020 2nd): Jalen Hurts (QB)
    2nd round (original pick): Javon Kinlaw (DT) (maybe he slides!)
    3rd round: Devin Duvernay (SLWR)

Higher IQ: Ape or Dez Bryant?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bryant-criticism-over-prescott-workout-messed-me-up-mentally/ar-BB12onvD?ocid=spartanntp

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10K Extravaganza !!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Give CD Lamb #88 already tbh. Man we got some good receivers. Though the pick should have been expected once we signed McCarthy. McCarthy always valued keeping the receiver room stocked and star-studded at all times, in Green Bay.

Driver....Finley...Jennings....Jones... Nelson...Cobb....Adams. It's just a position McCarthy values more than most. And he had a pretty damn good record in GB, too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Zeke will definitely look better (particularly in terms of YPC and efficiency, not so much volume) if teams finally start treating the Cowboys as a pass-first team instead of a rushing one. McCarthy was definitely a pass first guy in Green Bay, so I'm sure that's his philosophy as well.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    We need as many weapons as we can get if we're going to have the hip twerker atleast for next season at qb. But I like the pick, very good quality for where it's at. The Bot would've just creamed his pants over some undersized DT who'd spend 70% of his first three years on IR before getting traded for a 7th round pick............tbh imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We need as many weapons as we can get if we're going to have the hip twerker atleast for next season at qb. But I like the pick, very good quality for where it's at. The Bot would've just creamed his pants over some undersized DT who'd spend 70% of his first three years on IR before getting traded for a 7th round pick............tbh imho
    Respect, Hip twerker's brother committed suicide today. Seriously.

Blue chip prospect and comps to Deandre Hopkins. Maybe get back to 2016, which was a bit of a sweet spot year because the lingering effects of the Romo era caused teams to still treat the Cowboys as a passing team, which allowed for the run game to be so efficient and dominant. By 2017, the league had caught up and figured out that the Cowboys were actually now a running team who would struggle to be super effective in the passing game if they stopped the run, so guess what..... they stacked the box and Zeke hasn't looked as good since.

But now that McCarthy and not Clapper is the coach, and we have 3 pro bowl caliber WRs, 2 superstar OTs and a solid line overall, I expect a major bounce-back year for Zeke, more akin to his rookie season, maybe not in terms of total rushing yards and certainly not volume of carries, but definitely in terms of efficiency / yards per carry.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    would like a trade up in round 2 to get our pick of the safety litter

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Just wanna be clear....wanna be clear....we here at the New York Football Giants formerly known as the Dallas Football Cowboys organization are looking for football players....players....

And that's something you're always going to hear me say in the press conferences....when questioned about why I made a trade or signed a free agent...or what we're looking for in the draft...I'm gonna repeat that we're looking for football "players"....and that's important...it's important to emphasize "players" as in guys who will actually be playing the game of football....and that's important in the National Football League....

Now if you ask me what kinds of football players I'm looking for...I'm gonna say I gotta go back and look at the tape....look at the tape....and after analyzing the tape I've determined that those kinds of decisions are beyond my pay grade ....

Damn

watching the end of that cowboys/packers nfc le game on replay on fox

good times

...back when they had a running back who was worth a

didnt have to sit out every 3rd down

a qtrback who could accurately pass the ball

a receiver who could catch

a defense

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys

@ LAR - L
    vs ATL - W
    @ SEA - L
    vs CLE - W
    vs NYG - W
    vs AZ - L
    @ WAS - W
    @ PHI - W
    vs PIT - W
    @ MIN - L
    vs WAS - W
    @ BAL - L
    @ CIN - W
    vs SF - L
    vs PHI - W
    @ NYG - W

10-6 1st NFC East

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont think you're sweeping philly, but i also think the cowboys will beat the rams week 1

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i dont think you're sweeping philly, but i also think the cowboys will beat the rams week 1
    I don't have the Rams as a playoff team next year (last in their division), but the Cowboys always seem to come out flat when they have to play week 1 on the road, or against a team that isn't the Giants in any case.

I also don't like having to play both Baltimore AND Cincinnati on the road, back to back, in December. The weather gets cold up there that time of year. Cincinnati will struggle in Burrow's rookie year but they should be at least somewhat better, maybe 4-12 or 5-11 or so. Prescott stinks in cold weather games.

Thread Information