Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

And Smith is calling the plays for the defense. The blind leading the blind.
    Wouldn't LVE be doing that if he is back? I thought he had before but can't remember

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brandon Knight hurt his knee and had surgery and will be out a few weeks, so the line should be even tier next few games.

Post Count
    Wouldn't LVE be doing that if he is back? I thought he had before but can't remember
    he was and he may get that task handed back to him but, against the cardinals, it was still smith.

Post Count
    Brandon Knight hurt his knee and had surgery and will be out a few weeks, so the line should be even tier next few games.
    man, from one of the best lines just a couple of years ago to one of the worst.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    man, from one of the best lines just a couple of years ago to one of the worst.
    Poor Martin.. they should trade him so he can have a chance to play for a contender too, it's gonna be a while before this line is fixed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he was and he may get that task handed back to him but, against the cardinals, it was still smith.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ~ 13K ~

Fitting that it's near Halloween and during a terrible, injury-lost season, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I miss The Bot

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I miss Dak Prescott, Tyron Smith and La'el Collins and a DC NOT named Mike Nolan
    Fixed for accuracy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I do wish that we had gone ahead and lost that NYG game in which Prescott got injured. 1-15 would have been pretty much a lock for the #1 draft pick. 2-14 is iffy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    His players had some respect for him if nothing else. I have no idea what they are trying to do on defense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We'd be a solid 5-2 with The Chosen One at the helm imo

It's becoming apparent that McFatsh!t is a low energy, slug retread excuse of a coach that inspires no confidence and is completely unable to galvanize a team in this situation. He came into a perfect situation in Green Bay in. a locker room full of veterans who were going to be leaders regardless. Hearing all these stories out of Green Bay...how his lard a$$ was hiding out in his office eating twinkies and getting back massages during team meetings is crazy. No wonder Rodgers couldn't stand him anymore and once all those veterans left, the team quit on him just like what is going on now. I guess The Bot's cheesy cliches and Buddhist monk analogies somehow resonated with the players after all. Sh!t, even Marvin Lewis would've been a better choice

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's becoming apparent that McFatsh!t is a low energy, slug retread excuse of a coach that inspires no confidence and is completely unable to galvanize a team in this situation. He came into a perfect situation in Green Bay in. a locker room full of veterans who were going to be leaders regardless. Hearing all these stories out of Green Bay...how his lard a$$ was hiding out in his office eating twinkies and getting back massages during team meetings is crazy. No wonder Rodgers couldn't stand him anymore and once all those veterans left, the team quit on him just like what is going on now. I guess The Bot's cheesy cliches and Buddhist monk analogies somehow resonated with the players after all. Sh!t, even Marvin Lewis would've been a better choice
    Lincoln Riley
    Urban Meyer

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No suspension for Bostic trying to take Dalton's head off. wtf

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of suspensions if the player already got ejected in the first place and it wasn't like near the end of the game. Good call by the league. Also, Dalton was putrid in the past 2 games, so he kind of deserved what he got.

Just praying the Jets win 2 games and we lose out. #Tank4Trevor2021

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Should've suspended the Cowboys offensive line for standing there like a bunch of pu$$ies instead of defending their quarterback. Bostic may as well have gone the whole nine yards and done the Stanky Leg over Dalton's corpse while dropping a deuce directly on his face. Just to show the world how spineless this team is tbh imho

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Cowgirls getting eviscerated for pussying out.
    Bunch of pussies

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Should've suspended the Cowboys offensive line for standing there like a bunch of pu$$ies instead of defending their quarterback. Bostic may as well have gone the whole nine yards and done the Stanky Leg over Dalton's corpse while dropping a deuce directly on his face. Just to show the world how spineless this team is tbh imho
    The backup offensive line? I like Biadasz the center but the other 4 are piss poor garbage especially Steele, Erving and Williams.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Griffen to Lions for a 6th, could possibly be a fifth.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Griffen to Lions for a 6th, could possibly be a fifth.
    Detroit is 3-3 and in the thick of the playoff race, albeit in a stacked conference. Pass rush was their greatest need.

I'm shocked Seattle didn't go after him. Pass rush is the one and only reason they choked to Arizona, kept inferior teams like NE and MIN in the game.

Maybe Seattle can get DeMarcus Lawrence and his contract and we'll take like a 2022 conditional 7th in return?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Who gives a the cowgirls suck and will for a long time and the lions ain’t going

Thread Information