My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Cowgirls suck

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Get dooooowwwwwwwwwn here comes NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH, Witten no helmet, stooooopscomingdownthehallway.gif, etc

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Just seeing this. And no Cowboys even went at the Redskins players.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just seeing this. And no Cowboys even went at the Redskins players.

Because Dolton is a useless, pale, freckled ginger with no soul.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Because Dolton is a useless, pale, freckled ginger with no soul.
    No matter. If the other team does that to your QB and you just take it like a , then that's Blake level.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak's price is going up every week.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Trying to think of some games that come to mind where I thought we had very little chance of winning.....2007 against the Patriots, 2014 @ Seattle (that we actually somehow won), 2015 @ Green Bay (the Brandon Weeden/Matt Cassell year). Other than maybe some of those games @ Philly during the Campo years, I can't recall any other games since I've been a fan where I felt there was literally zero chance at all of winning until this one coming up against Pittsburgh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trying to think of some games that come to mind where I thought we had very little chance of winning.....2007 against the Patriots, 2014 @ Seattle (that we actually somehow won), 2015 @ Green Bay (the Brandon Weeden/Matt Cassell year). Other than maybe some of those games @ Philly during the Campo years, I can't recall any other games since I've been a fan where I felt there was literally zero chance at all of winning until this one coming up against Pittsburgh
    2-14 and we need

Jets to win 2 games (IMO it will happen)
    Jags and Texans to each win a game (they play each other next week; root for the Jags because the Texans are more talented and can win any given Sunday)
    Falcons to win a game (they are chokers but can win any given Sunday)

that's literally it, because the Cowboys have the other teams on the schedule needed to lose, and we win every draft pick (lose the actual tiebreaker) tiebreaker due to lowest strength of schedule. Since we beat Atlanta we have to have Atlanta finish with at least one more win. And as for the Giants, they actually have a tougher strength of schedule than us (because they play the Bucs while we played the Falcons, and they played the Bears while we played the Vikings) so a 2-14 split with a head-to-head split would give Dallas the better draft pick of the two.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    IMO, even if we finish with the #1 overall draft pick, it's a no-brainer to re-franchise tag Dak tbh. Even at the 37 million guaranteed for one year. Cut Zeke this year and eat his cap on this season since we didn't spend it on Earl Thomas (lol), Clowney (bust) or anyone else.

With franchising Dak with the #1 overall pick in hand, we would really be in the driver's seat and have two options,

1) Trade Dak for a king's ransom (i.e. 2021 first and 2022 first, or a 2021 first and second and 2022 second) to a QB-needy team that probably won't be able to land an elite QB through the draft. Either they're too low in the draft or they don't like the red chip QBs like Fields and Lance.

2) Keep Dak on the tag, if no king's ransom offers (Jacksonville? Denver? Carolina? ... dark shots New England and 49ers?) are available to the Cowboys. Start Dak and let Trevor Lawrence grow behind Dak for a year. It seemed to work well with Rodgers and Mahomes, and there's always the option of unleashing Lawrence mid season. Either way we'd get more than ample compensation out of Dak, much more than the measly 3rd round comp pick he would fetch for the Cowboys by signing with a different team on the open market.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    2-14 and we need

Jets to win 2 games (IMO it will happen)
    Jags and Texans to each win a game (they play each other next week; root for the Jags because the Texans are more talented and can win any given Sunday)
    Falcons to win a game (they are chokers but can win any given Sunday)

that's literally it, because the Cowboys have the other teams on the schedule needed to lose, and we win every draft pick (lose the actual tiebreaker) tiebreaker due to lowest strength of schedule. Since we beat Atlanta we have to have Atlanta finish with at least one more win. And as for the Giants, they actually have a tougher strength of schedule than us (because they play the Bucs while we played the Falcons, and they played the Bears while we played the Vikings) so a 2-14 split with a head-to-head split would give Dallas the better draft pick of the two.
    Yeah I think we're fine on Texans/Jags/Falcons. Those teams will win enough games. Not so sure about the Jets winning two. The only games I think they have a legit shot are against the Pats twice, Dolphins, and maybe Chargers. Between those four games, I'm sure they'll pull one out of their a$$ but I'm not confident they'll get two unfortunately. I don't see them upsetting a winning team during the second half of the season, most those teams that they're playing will be in the thick of the playoff hunt and will be licking their chops to play the Jets.

I am very confident Dallas will lose out. The only way Dallas can beat anybody is if the other team turns the ball over 4+ times and simultaneously struggles to move the ball for some odd reason (i.e. some bad weather game). So, the only teams that may give them "trouble" (a.k.a letting Dallas win) would be the Giants and Eagles imo since they have turnover prone QBs like we saw last night. Wentz's turnovers were the only reason Dallas was even in the game for the first three quarters

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah I think we're fine on Texans/Jags/Falcons. Those teams will win enough games. Not so sure about the Jets winning two. The only games I think they have a legit shot are against the Pats twice, Dolphins, and maybe Chargers. Between those four games, I'm sure they'll pull one out of their a$$ but I'm not confident they'll get two unfortunately. I don't see them upsetting a winning team during the second half of the season, most those teams that they're playing will be in the thick of the playoff hunt and will be licking their chops to play the Jets.

I am very confident Dallas will lose out. The only way Dallas can beat anybody is if the other team turns the ball over 4+ times and simultaneously struggles to move the ball for some odd reason (i.e. some bad weather game). So, the only teams that may give them "trouble" (a.k.a letting Dallas win) would be the Giants and Eagles imo since they have turnover prone QBs like we saw last night. Wentz's turnovers were the only reason Dallas was even in the game for the first three quarters
    Yes, we will lose out. I have zero faith in DiNucci, Gilbert, a semi concussed Dalton, or anyone else on the market (except maybe Kaepernick, but we all know that won't happen) to move the ball enough with the starting pro bowl tackles lost for the season, and let's not pretend like we have a defensive coordinator or secondary good enough to stop the other team, though Trevon Diggs is gonna be a superstar, Donovan Wilson is solid, but the rest are complete junk. The edge defenders are good at rushing the passer but the DTs are complete junk against the run, especially Crawford (lol). Jaylon Smith needs an at ude change or he needs to go. We will most definitely lose out. If we were going to win a game it would have been last night with catching lightning in a bottle with all those turnovers, yet our worse-than-anemic offense couldn't come close to taking advantage.

As for the Jets, they aren't quite as bad as their record, and their back half is certainly easier than their first half. They can split the Pats, maybe beat the Chargers, also they'll likely win some random game late in the season like against the Raiders like they did last year since the Raiders have a tendency to lay eggs against bad teams on the road on the east coast. They also have a Week 16 home game against the Browns who tend to choke down the stretch too and don't have the firepower they had early in the season. Whoever is the coach will be coaching for their job, be it Adam Gase or an interim. McCarthy knows his job is safe since it's his first year. The Jets will win a few games out of their ass; remember last year. They might even win this weekend against the struggling Patriots.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ~14K~

Best moral victory/best loss of the year, tbh. Garrett Gilbert might be better than Prescott, tbh.

Fat F playing Martyball and going for fg instead of TD drive on 4th and 6 inches.
    Seems way to early to settle for two score lead.

Cowboy fans what did you think of that call? At least he made the field goal.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Fat F playing Martyball and going for fg instead of TD drive on 4th and 6 inches.
    Seems way to early to settle for two score lead.

Cowboy fans what did you think of that call? At least he made the field goal.
    It made it a two score game, so not the worst call in the world. If it wasn't for self-inflicted wounds in the fourth quarter (i.e. the interception in the endzone and roughing the passer penalty), they would've held on to win. Definitely liked what I saw yesterday, defense actually showing some backbone these last two weeks. It was pretty evident that the Steelers were much more talented, and everything kind of "went right" early on to keep us in the game, but good to see the team not lay down like I expected them too. If Gallimore can play like that consistently, that would be much needed with how much the interior D-line has struggled all season. Randy Gregory too, this defensive line is playing much better after releasing those lackluster veterans who were just robbing the franchise blind.

Also, a plus is the aggressiveness and creativity from some of these coaches. The special teams trick play was something we'd never see during The Bot's tenure tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It made it a two score game, so not the worst call in the world. If it wasn't for self-inflicted wounds in the fourth quarter (i.e. the interception in the endzone and roughing the passer penalty), they would've held on to win. Definitely liked what I saw yesterday, defense actually showing some backbone these last two weeks. It was pretty evident that the Steelers were much more talented, and everything kind of "went right" early on to keep us in the game, but good to see the team not lay down like I expected them too. If Gallimore can play like that consistently, that would be much needed with how much the interior D-line has struggled all season. Randy Gregory too, this defensive line is playing much better after releasing those lackluster veterans who were just robbing the franchise blind.

Also, a plus is the aggressiveness and creativity from some of these coaches. The special teams trick play was something we'd never see during The Bot's tenure tbh
    Gregory is a stud, it's too bad Goodell ruined half of his career with the draconian anti-cannabis policy, but now that's gone he can still have a successful career, he's low mileage so he still might have 8-10 years left IMO barring injury.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Gregory is a stud, it's too bad Goodell ruined half of his career with the draconian anti-cannabis policy, but now that's gone he can still have a successful career, he's low mileage so he still might have 8-10 years left IMO barring injury.
    Seriously. He may go down as one of the biggest "what-ifs" in franchise history. Whenever this guy has been actually allowed to play football, he makes a living in the backfield with either sacks, QB hurries, or stopping the run. It's actually pretty crazy that he's been suspended so many times, yet each time he comes back it takes him no time to get up to speed despite being out for over a year in some cases. I honestly thought he was going to go the way of a Jamarcus Russell or Rolando Mcclain and basically stop giving a sh!t and get fat/lazy after all the suspensions. But everytime he's back onto the field, he looks just as explosive as he did his rookie year.

I think he would've easily had multiple Pro Bowls under his belt and it's a shame when you realize what could've been with him and Lawrence. IMO they could've been just as good as Freeney/Mathis
    Last edited by Mark Celibate; 11-09-2020 at 02:50 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seriously. He may go down as one of the biggest "what-ifs" in franchise history. Whenever this guy has been actually allowed to play football, he makes a living in the backfield with either sacks, QB hurries, or stopping the run. It's actually pretty crazy that he's been suspended so many times, yet each time he comes back it takes him no time to get up to speed despite being out for over a year in some cases. I honestly thought he was going to go the way of a Jamarcus Russell or Rolando Mcclain and basically stop giving a sh!t and get fat/lazy after all the suspensions. But everytime he's back onto the field, he looks just as explosive as he did his rookie year.

I think he would've easily had multiple Pro Bowls under his belt and it's a shame when you realize what could've been with him and Lawrence. IMO they could've been just as good as Freeney/Mathis
    anti Manning stans' favorite argument tbh

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Diggs broke a bone in his foot out 4-6

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Opponents should throw every down. No reason to run when there's nobody competent available in the secondary without our star rookie which could have been defensive RotY if we had a better record and he didn't get injured.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Diggs has as many INTs in half a season as Byron Jones has in 5 and a half years. Not fake news.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    this season

Whenever we actually have a player step up, he gets hurt. IMO, only a matter of time before Gilbert and Gallimore are next tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this season

Whenever we actually have a player step up, he gets hurt. IMO, only a matter of time before Gilbert and Gallimore are next tbh
    I just hope Gregory doesn't get hurt, he's been shafted by the league for 5 years, it's not like he's a ing horse and fentanyl user or juicer tbh

hopefully he is one of those Grant Hill types that misses time early but plays late into his 30s because of the low mileage in his 20s. He's still capable of a HOF career. He is truly elite when he gets snaps, two 4th and 1 stops against the run, in Big Ben's face all day in pass rushing, without committing a RTP penalty.

Need to clean up the penalties but he's not nearly as bad as Jaylon Smith in that department. Gregory's only penalty of the Pittsburgh game actually helped Dallas on special teams, tbh because of Pittsburgh's dumb pooch kick to the corner that backfired.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    tbh Moore has been calling some great games on offense lately. I feel like we've seen more innovative offensive plays this season then we had under the entire duration of Garrett. This just proves that The Bot was sabotaging Kellen's playcalling all along imho

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I didn't know the Red mamba was back. Had I known I would have stayed away from the Cowboys on the survivor thread. My bad for not doing enough research, tbh.

Thread Information