Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Who gives a the cowgirls suck and will for a long time and the lions ain’t going
    sons what's with the Cowboys obsession lately? Seems like that's the only team you post about these days tbh...you're here in a Cowboys thread asking "who cares about the cowgirls?"

Been seeing the same thing for years and years on end now...the curse of Tom Landry/Jimmy Johnson continues...

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    HOW WE DOIN GUYS!?

I'm gonna tell you a story...A motherf*ckin story....

It's about Wit, and the Y-option...the Y-option....I guarantee you that m*therf*cker had over 1200 yards on that y-option alone

He gave a presentation in training camp...training camp to the rookies.....and it ended with a video clip...of Wit...getting open...on Y-Option...

But he stopped...and he said....he said.... "Let me tell you why that play really worked"....*fake tears*....

"I want you to look at Dez Bryant, our X receiver....they play two man for one reason....one reason...Dez Bryant....Dez Bryant..."

Then he talked about Tyron Smith, Travis Frederick, Zach Martin...scratching, clawing fighting...til the end of the down....in all three areas...

Then he talked about Cole Beasley...Terrence Williams....taking outside releases...running the safety off so he'd be isolated....

Then he talked about Demarco Murray...getting that linebacker out of there so I can run inside....so I can run inside.....

Then he talked about Romo....the greatness of Romo...

Now I wanna talk about a video...a video....a Nike commercial for Derek Jeter when he retired.....

...In the video...he gets in the batter's box...he's diggin in....and then Jon Lester, pitcher for the Red Sox, tips his cap to Jeter....and then for the next 90 seconds....they show everyone tipping their cap to Jeter....

So on this day....I tip my *more fake tears* cap to you Wit....

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sons what's with the Cowboys obsession lately? Seems like that's the only team you post about these days tbh...you're here in a Cowboys thread asking "who cares about the cowgirls?"
    He thinks he is getting inside MM's head because he talked about Rodgers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He has played like dog , that is why he might be cut.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not because of that. Because he's downright useless, slow, and can't get off blocks. Worley is getting cut too, because he can't cover.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    It's still a mystery to me how guys like Dontari Poe and Everson Griffen (and to an extent, Worley) had good runs with other teams, but don't even look like they belong in the NFL when they come to Dallas...especially Poe who looked like worst DT in the history of the NFL this season. Dude was getting blown off the ball every play by average linemen. He made Nick Hayden look like prime Warren Sapp imo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's still a mystery to me how guys like Dontari Poe and Everson Griffen (and to an extent, Worley) had good runs with other teams, but don't even look like they belong in the NFL when they come to Dallas...especially Poe who looked like worst DT in the history of the NFL this season. Dude was getting blown off the ball every play by average linemen. He made Nick Hayden look like prime Warren Sapp imo

seriously though, Hayden was the guy I instantly thought off when watching Poe lumber around this season... Nick "Golden " Hayden, the guy who couldn't shed a block from a running back, seriously, we need to draft a star NT and call it a day.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Not because of that. Because he's downright useless, slow, and can't get off blocks. Worley is getting cut too, because he can't cover.
    Sure. Probably would've still happened. But still at these morons cutting off their nose despite their face.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Sure. Probably would've still happened. But still at these morons cutting off their nose despite their face.
    Agreed. When you're already stinking up the joint like Poe was, you'd think it would be best not to ruffle any feathers. But then again, maybe he was trying to force his way out of this circus He's probably not going to lose too much sleep being cut by _allas

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agreed. When you're already stinking up the joint like Poe was, you'd think it would be best not to ruffle any feathers. But then again, maybe he was trying to force his way out of this circus He's probably not going to lose too much sleep being cut by _allas
    hope jaylon smith and quittin' tyrone crawford are next. with their massive contracts too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trade DeMarcus Lawrence to the Seahawks for free, they can have that underachiever and his contract, but the Seahawks need any pass rusher they can get tbh and Lawrence fits in a 4-3 and not the 3-4 the Cowboys are trying to build.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Sadly, many of us have been there. Hopefully, he learns from it for his post NFL life.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    T-Law on the Bois would be good...maybe they will tank

But they def need a new head coach and better O-line

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

The O-Line is fine. The starting OTs are pro bowlers and out for the season with fluke injuries, it happens. They'll be back to 100% by next August. Biadasz is a heck of a starting rookie center, Martin the all pro is banged up this year, and the rest of the guys are just too raw or too crappy this year... it's a lost season... Dak breaking his leg confirmed it.

#Tank4Trevor2020

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

rofl not like they have any other choice even if they actually wanted to win. TBH I think these bums would have their hands full with the 2008 Lions imo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Smith hasn't been 100% for years now. I wouldn't bank on his multiple spine issues magically healing

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Smith hasn't been 100% for years now. I wouldn't bank on his multiple spine issues magically healing
    If Smith retires we always have the strong option of moving La'el to LT (his college position where he was elite) and Martin to RT, where he played very well in the second half of the Seattle loss where the Cowboys scored ~30 points in the second half.

We have enough bodies in the middle with McGovern, Biadasz at C, Looney at one of the guards, and there's always Connor Williams (meh).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Slob a purveyor of racist cartoons. No surprise really.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Trevor Lawrence positive for COVID-19, will miss Boston College-Clemson

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ollege-clemson

Clemson Tigers quarterback Trevor Lawrence has tested positive for COVID-19 and will miss Saturday's game against Boston College according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation. Mike Garafolo of the NFL Network was the first to report the test result.

Bois' future draft pick getting a little too much of that S. Carolina strange

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trevor Lawrence positive for COVID-19, will miss Boston College-Clemson

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ollege-clemson

Clemson Tigers quarterback Trevor Lawrence has tested positive for COVID-19 and will miss Saturday's game against Boston College according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation. Mike Garafolo of the NFL Network was the first to report the test result.

Bois' future draft pick getting a little too much of that S. Carolina strange
    Good to get it out of the way now, so we won't have to worry about missing time out of his rookie year.

Still need the Jets, Giants, and Falcons to lose twice, and another Jags win and a Texans win somewhere down the line.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lawrence on rookie contract + fresh and healthy returning starting pro bowl tackles + stud rookies on defense from the #33 pick and whatever picks we get back from the Prescott trade, + Biadasz in his second year at center + Jarwin - zeke - nolan = Superbowl 2021

Thread Information