Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 16, 2020

December 27, 2020

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Friday (Christmas) 4:30 ET: Minnesota @ New Orleans (FOX/NFLN)
    Saturday 1:00 ET: Tampa Bay @ Detroit (NFLN) (Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth)
    Saturday 4:30 ET: San Francisco @ Arizona (Amazon/Twitch) (Andrew Catalon, James Lofton)
    Saturday 8:15 ET: Miami @ Las Vegas (NFLN) (Joe Davis, Kurt Warner)
    Sunday Night: Tennessee @ Green Bay (NBC)
    Monday Night: Buffalo @ New England (ESPN/ABC)

CBS SINGLE
    Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Indianapolis @ Pittsburgh
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Cleveland @ NY Jets
    Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Chicago @ Jacksonville
    Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

Carolina @ Washington (LATE)
    Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Denver @ LA Chargers (LATE)
    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

FOX EARLY Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Atlanta @ Kansas City
    Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

NY Giants @ Baltimore
    Kevin Kugler, Brock Huard

Cincinnati @ Houston
    Chris Myers, Greg Jennings

FOX LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

LA Rams @ Seattle

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Philadelphia @ Dallas
    Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lots o' Saturday football and all pretty relevant games for at least one of the teams.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Redskins I believe clinch the NFC LEast with a win. Go Panthers. No CMC or Brian Burns though. :'(

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Do we still have a fantasy football thread? Can't find it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do we still have a fantasy football thread? Can't find it
    yeah, but it dieded around week 4, so people just post fantasy stuff in the GTs

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Championship week, boys. Projected to be a close game for me (5 points, give or take a point depending on who I start) but my opponent has been looking like a juggernaut for like the past month. He's been comfortably outperforming projections. That's why I'm considering going with riskier but higher ceiling guys at these spots:

QB - Brady or Hurts
    TE - Gronk or Fant
    FLEX - Gaskin or Mike Evans

What yall think? As of right now, I would probably go with Hurts, Fant and Gaskin but I change my mind every couple hours at QB and TE. Gaskin I'm super high on so I dont see myself changing my mind there. Feel like he's been underrated all year. He's a workhorse when healthy. Appreciate any input, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Championship week, boys. Projected to be a close game for me (5 points, give or take a point depending on who I start) but my opponent has been looking like a juggernaut for like the past month. He's been comfortably outperforming projections. That's why I'm considering going with riskier but higher ceiling guys at these spots:

QB - Brady or Hurts
    TE - Gronk or Fant

What yall think? As of right now, I would probably go with Hurts, Fant and Gaskin but I change my mind every couple hours at QB and TE. Gaskin I'm super high on so I dont see myself changing my mind there. Feel like he's been underrated all year. He's a workhorse when healthy. Appreciate any input, tbh.
    Bucs are playing the Lions, one of the worst defenses in the league. I'd hedge bets on the stats and take all three Bucs.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Hunter Henry or Logan Thomas at TE for the championship?

LAC vs. DEN
    WAS vs. CAR

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

LAC vs. DEN
    WAS vs. CAR
    Henry. Better player and better QB in LAC. Was is terrible and will lose the game

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

QB - Brady or Hurts
    TE - Gronk or Fant

Can't really lose at QB, could see both with huge games. I'd go with Gronk since they're playing the Lions, and Gaskin against the Raiders' ty defense.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

LAC vs. DEN
    WAS vs. CAR
    Both Keenan Allen and Mike Williams are banged up as so Hunter Henry will be the Chargers' best receiving option.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Henry. Better player and better QB in LAC. Was is terrible and will lose the game
    Both Keenan Allen and Mike Williams are banged up as so Hunter Henry will be the Chargers' best receiving option.
    And now I come to find out Henry missed practice the last 2 days with illness

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

QB - Brady or Hurts
    TE - Gronk or Fant

Go with all the Bucs players. Maybe Fant over Gronk.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

QB - Brady or Hurts
    TE - Gronk or Fant

I'd probably go Brady, Fant, Gaskin.
    So you should do the opposite.

What % chance do you put favorite at winning?

Vikings at Saints
    Falcons at Chiefs
    Browns at Jets
    Bears at Jaguars

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    What % chance do you put favorite at winning?

Vikings at Saints
    Falcons at Chiefs
    Browns at Jets
    Bears at Jaguars
    Not giving you actual percentages but 3/4 of those are a pretty safe bet if you’re just doing straight up/moneyline. Only game I’d be hesitant on is the MIN-NO game because Vikings are schizo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not giving you actual percentages but 3/4 of those are a pretty safe bet if you’re just doing straight up/moneyline. Only game I’d be hesitant on is the MIN-NO game because Vikings are schizo
    I actually have the Vikings winning that game. Lol Packer fans rooting for the Vikings.

If Minnesota wins at New Orleans, then the Packers can rest Rodgers the remainder of the regular season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also wouldn't be surprised to see Atlanta winning at KC. A loss wouldn't hurt KC (their foot is likely to be off the gas the next couple weeks since the Steelers imploded and they have the tiebreaker over Buffalo), but a win for Atlanta would sure up their draft order, and ing up themselves is in Atlanta's DNA.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    And now I come to find out Henry missed practice the last 2 days with illness
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand he has covid.

On the bright side, at least I don't have to worry about making the wrong choice.
    Last edited by Arcadian; 12-24-2020 at 11:39 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand he has covid.

On the bright side, at least I don't have to worry about making the wrong choice.
    Wonder who else has covid tbh?

chargers

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Flex: Brandin Cooks (vs. CIN) or James Conner (vs. IND)

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Of all the people in the world today can we really not find 32 who can kick a football?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Minnesota will find a way to win

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why is Kamala not getting any consideration for MVP, tbh? The Saints have not had a consistent QB or WR all year, the defense has been up and down, and they're 10-4 and a top three seed.

Thread Information