Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    all these mother ers with raven and chiefs ranked so high, like they haven't learned their lesson about teams like that over the last 30 years

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    all these mother ers with raven and chiefs ranked so high, like they haven't learned their lesson about teams like that over the last 30 years
    Like what?

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Ravens
    Saints (barely over 49ers. Brees playoff edge over Garraplo)
    49ers
    Chiefs QB excellent but Andy Shottenheimer will find a way
    Cheateriots (based on potential continued scam, not talent) +Coaching
    Seahawks
    Fudge Packers
    Texans (QB kicks ass but -coaching playcalling and butterfinger receivers)
    ans -tough out, very capable of upsetting higher record teams.
    Eagles
    Vikings
    Bills
    ans and Eagles ahead of the Vikings?

Come on, man.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sanu isn't even the worst wide receiver that Belichick's wasted a second rounder on. How soon you forget that he drafted Chad Jackson.
    Chad Jackson was an unknown commodity who had potential at least. Everyone already knew Sanu was trash before the trade.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chad Jackson was an unknown commodity who had potential at least. Everyone already knew Sanu was trash before the trade.
    AB really ed you guys

Post Count
    1. 49ers
    2-11. Not 49ers
    Last edited by FrostKing; 01-02-2020 at 03:37 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    AB really ed you guys
    Bill was an idiot for trading Demaryius Thomas because he had AB & Josh Gordon locked in for 16 weeks.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bill was an idiot for trading Demaryius Thomas because he had AB & Josh Gordon locked in for 16 weeks.
    Iím not sure how helpful Demaryius would have been but yeah stupid to let him go.

Gronk really ed the offense over by waiting just long enough to announce his retirement so that theyíd miss out on Jared Cook. Imo the offense would look a lot more different with a reliable option at tight end.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I’m not sure how helpful Demaryius would have been but yeah stupid to let him go.

Gronk really ed the offense over by waiting just long enough to announce his retirement so that they’d miss out on Jared Cook. Imo the offense would look a lot more different with a reliable option at tight end.
    In this offense I’d give Demaryius 3-4 catches a game for 40-50 yards, which isn’t good, but it’s a of a lot more than what Sanu is producing.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    In this offense I’d give Demaryius 3-4 catches a game for 40-50 yards, which isn’t good, but it’s a of a lot more than what Sanu is producing.
    No disagreements there from me. It’s especially ty that Emmanuel Sanders was available for a 3rd rounder yet they traded more for a much tier player.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No disagreements there from me. Itís especially ty that Emmanuel Sanders was available for a 3rd rounder yet they traded more for a much tier player.
    Billís hard-on for ty Rutgers players has hurt this team so many times .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bill’s hard-on for ty Rutgers players has hurt this team so many times .
    I didn’t even think about Sanu going to Rutgers...that’s definitely why Belichick overpaid for him.

His weird Rutgers fetish doesnt even stop at players....he hired Schiano as DC and then after he resigned (likely because he was an awful fit) we’re stuck with Belichicks stick son as the quasi-defensive coordinator.

Happy New Decade! Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I didn’t even think about Sanu going to Rutgers...that’s definitely why Belichick overpaid for him.

His weird Rutgers fetish doesnt even stop at players....he hired Schiano as DC and then after he resigned (likely because he was an awful fit) we’re stuck with Belichicks stick son as the quasi-defensive coordinator.
    & likely next HC after daddy retires.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    & likely next HC after daddy retires.
    Not a chance...McDaniels flaked on the Indy job because he was promised to be the head coach in waiting if he stayed in New England. Heís got the job unless he leaves.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not a chance...McDaniels flaked on the Indy job because he was promised to be the head coach in waiting if he stayed in New England. He’s got the job unless he leaves.
    Probably should have taken the Indiana job because once BB is gone then B will be long gone as well and they'll be kissing up to the Josh Allens and Darnolds of the world instead of the other way around.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Probably should have taken the Indiana job because once BB is gone then B will be long gone as well and they'll be kissing up to the Josh Allens and Darnolds of the world instead of the other way around.
    I’d agree except Luck retired too so Indy’s QB situation is equally ed....all else equal I’ll take being the coach in a top market with a good ownership group over coaching in a midwestern hole with a crazy drug addict of an owner who likes to meddle (Irsay).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’d agree except Luck retired too so Indy’s QB situation is equally ed....all else equal I’ll take being the coach in a top market with a good ownership group over coaching in a midwestern hole with a crazy drug addict of an owner who likes to meddle (Irsay).
    Yeah, and the only other thing was that by McDaniels staying put in Boston, that meant Reich was next in line to go to Indiana which kind of ending up being revenge for the SB because he was by far Pederson's best assistant.

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Gonna have to if the Vikings eliminate the Saints for the second time in three seasons.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    1. Patriots

HUGE GAP

2. Everyone Else

It's comical how anyone thinks this weak-ass league is going to win against them when it matters.
    Shtick nation has to somehow manage to provide some non shtick takes for the rest of the playoffs

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Shtick nation has to somehow manage to provide some non shtick takes for the rest of the playoffs
    Don't worry, Struggle Wilson is still in the playoffs.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    1. Ravens - head and shoulders the top team in major pro team sports, not just the NFL. They dominate even with a backup QB.

2. 49ers - super well coached, nearly flawless offensive scheme. Elite defensive line.
    3. Chiefs - they have 3 of the 7-8 fastest WRs in the game and they're getting healthier. Mahomes. Choking coach.
    4. Eagles - they may be missing a ton of pieces on offense, but that defensive front is straight up nasty / god tier.
    5. Saints - fairly well rounded team, but their defense is hit or miss. Brees isn't as good as before and they rely on trick plays.

6. Patriots - you just can't count them out until BB retires or leaves.
    7. Seahawks - Russell Wilson is quite a show and they have a ton on offense. Defense has talent but doesn't execute well.
    8. Packers - just not high on their offense or defense when it matters. Rodgers isn't what he was before the 17/18 injuries.
    9. Vikings - Their running game gets their pieces back, and the defense should be better. Zimmer coaching for his job.

10. Texans - Trick or treat Texans. They beat the Patriots, and Chiefs of the road... and lose at home to the Broncos. ????
    11. ans - They got in, but they're just decent, not great. Great running game, but the QB and defense will let them down.

12. Bills - the most fraudulent team in the playoffs. Didn't beat a decent team all year. Easy schedule. Bad franchise.
    Andy with the bads.

is normal

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Gonna have to if the Vikings eliminate the Saints for the second time in three seasons.
    Another walkoff.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    haven't learned your lessons.......PERIOD!!!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wow don’t bump this lol. Just be glad monkeyballers lost. No one saw it coming

My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Andy with the bads.

is normal
    It takes an NFC East slurper to put Eagles 4th when they were so clearly 12th.

As for the Ravens, I really think they just shat the bed; that and the ans are rolling right now.

Thread Information