Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The best QB in the NFC
    ClipperNation

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    They actually gave Clowney the postgame interview. Dirty play is celebrated when the Seahawks do it.

DK Metcalf and Derrick Henry are the type of s that terrify FrostKing into posting here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    DK Metcalf and Derrick Henry are the type of s that terrify FrostKing into posting here

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Next week will be fun
    If you're a fan of the Searefs it will be. NFL wants Seattle in the SB.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    He spent all season sucking off Tom and Brees

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    17-9 exactly what I had pegged. Pretty sure I watched these two teams play to the same ty score a few weeks back. The over/under 44.5 was even more glaring than the +3 for Seattle, tbh.

Post Count
    He spent all season sucking off Tom and Brees
    How did Scam do today?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Why is collinsworth giving Rapeistberger a shoutout? He hasn't done this decade even with stacked rosters

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    would have been an awful overturn. They’ve let that go all season. Had they overturned it, it’d be called a makeup for last season.

That being said, they need to look at that harder. If PI is reviewable, that’s pretty easy to see. Doesn’t take much for a WR to get an extra yard of space. Maybe they let it go because there was some hand fighting both ways going into the catch.
    The DB was getting physical, twice pushing against him. A certain amount of reciprocation is to be expected.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Yeah it shouldn’t have been overturned. It was a physical play. Saints should have called a timeout when they saw Rudolph one on one against a smaller QB.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    8pt game, 3 FGs for the Eagles, McCown uncapable of making throws in the redzone but Wentz wouldn't have made a difference

Harlem back with the takes

Why is collinsworth giving Rapeistberger a shoutout? He hasn't done this decade even with stacked rosters
    What did Cam Newton do this decade?

Post Count
    What did Cam Newton do this decade?

8pt game, 3 FGs for the Eagles, McCown uncapable of making throws in the redzone but Wentz wouldn't have made a difference

Harlem back with the takes
    He's a slight downgrade, as I said, not by much.

Wentz is average overall, McCown is below average in a 1-game scenario.

Post Count
    He's a slight downgrade, as I said, not by much.

Wentz is average overall, McCown is below average in a 1-game scenario.
    The Eagles would have won this game with Wentz.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’ve got a little money on Seattle but I’m almost hoping McCown pulls this off.
    You didn't make any picks in the RFL league!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Some of the tiest divisional rounds I’ve seen in years tbh. Saints Vike was watchable but everything else set offenses back 50 years. Don’t get me wrong, I like great defenses going at it but it wasn’t even that, these quarterbacks are garbage.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Wild Card

Seahawks @ Eagles - Better overall team wins. The Eagles won't have 6 turnovers this time around.
    Vikings @ Saints - Zimmer just isn't very good. The more grim version of Jason Garrett.

ans @ Patriots - Belichick will find a way.
    Bills @ Texans - the Trick or Treat Texans are feast or famine, but the Bills just aren't very good.

Divisional

Eagles @ 49ers - 2 of the game's top 3 coaches battle it out, upset of the year.
    Saints @ Packers - It will be cold, Drew Brees won't have his dome, but this time he has a competent defense.

Patriots @ Chiefs - Revenge at last to put Brady out of his misery finally.
    Texans @ Ravens - This will likely be a blowout.

Conference

Eagles @ Saints - Dogfight. Eagles finally get their revenge after both their last playoff exits at the hands of the Saints.

Chiefs @ Ravens - KC has their number. It's all about who goes up early. Can Jackson throw the Ravens back from behind? Not sure.

Super Bowl

Eagles over Chiefs - Full circle in coaching. Big Red vs. his greatest disciple. But the student has the clutch gene, unlike the teacher.
    . I’m sure this got will tell us how if wentz didn’t get hurt Eagles still win it all though

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Some of the tiest divisional rounds I’ve seen in years tbh. Saints Vike was watchable but everything else set offenses back 50 years. Don’t get me wrong, I like great defenses going at it but it wasn’t even that, these quarterbacks are garbage.
    Disagree

It was a great WCW, all nailbiters and a couple big time upsets. So many years you get a ty mix of blowouts and the favored teams statpadding, but not this year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    . I’m sure this got will tell us how if wentz didn’t get hurt Eagles still win it all though
    I'm not sure. The offense was very uninspiring, especially in the red zone, and the DLine being banged up (Graham going out/Cox limping) played a bigger factor IMO because the Eagles weren't getting any pressure on Wilson the whole night unless they brought the zero blitz jailbreak.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    They actually gave Clowney the postgame interview. Dirty play is celebrated when the Seahawks do it.
    yeah that was hilarious. I didn't think that play was that dirty though tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree, would have made for a better game.

Seattle-GB should be fun, we will get flashbacks of Brandon Bostick all week
    Home team has won all 8 games (SEA 5-3) counting playoffs in this rivalry match in the Wilson-Rodgers era, so Green Bay is a LOCK next week.

Thread Information