Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1760
    Happy New Decade! Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    that was against one of the better defenses of this era... they made a lot of qb's look like . including the league mvp in the superbowl
    THE BEST defense of this era. yeah I know Denver was missing Von Miller but Seattle hung upper 40s on them in the biggest game in sports... yeah Denver's D was great in '15 but it was really only a 1 year thing. Seattle's D was consistently historically great from 12-14 and still great in 11 and 15 before cracking a bit in 16 and then the wheels fell off in 17. But the legion of boom's sustained excellence makes them a top 3 all time historical defense, especially when you factor in modern playbooks and rules.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree, I always thought that about NBA all star weekend too. Why couldn't they have the rookie/soph game at noon, the skills/3pt/dunk contest in the late afternoon, and then the all star game prime time? All same day.
    Actually, I'm fine with NBA all star weekend. The only thing I'll even bother to watch if I'm home is the 3pt/dunk contests. But I don't go out of my way to see them since highlights are usually enough anyway.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree, I always thought that about NBA all star weekend too. Why couldn't they have the rookie/soph game at noon, the skills/3pt/dunk contest in the late afternoon, and then the all star game prime time? All same day.
    Because that would be stupid.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    pats fans are rooting for just about everyone except Green Bay imo at this point. Mahomes really isn't a short term threat to Brady's legacy, only loooooong term.
    Rodgers isnít a threat to Bradyís legacy in the eyes of anyone who hasnít suffered severe temporal lobe damage.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Iím sure Will Hunting agrees that best case scenario is a ans-Niners Super Bowl, because then Pats fans can basically claim half a ring either way - Jimmy G or Vrabel winning is a win for New England as well.
    I like Vrabel but despise the ans and their decade of mediocre, boring football that always gets a strangely disproportionate amount of air time.

My Team
    Tennessee Titans
    Post Count
    I like Vrabel but despise the ans and their decade of mediocre, boring football that always gets a strangely disproportionate amount of air time.
    True, but I would just enjoy knowing that a share of their Super Bowl win belongs to the Pats. Same with the Niners.

Happy New Decade! Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    True, but I would just enjoy knowing that a share of their Super Bowl win belongs to the Pats. Same with the Niners.
    So how many rings do the spurs get tbh?

Post Count
    My Boston buddy is rooting 49ers

Post Count
    2 more nights

Post Count

Thread Information