Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2226
    The NFL should try to make an effort in marketing offensive linemen.
    The stupid thing about the NFL is how people actually cite QB record, QB matchups(they aren't even on the field at the same time) and try to rank skill position players, as if it's possible to differentiate between the best RB and the 5th best.

That's how you have to market it, though. The QB will always get the attention, that's what the fans and media want, nobody cares about some 300 pounders pushing each other, tbh.

1. Scheme/game plan/playcalling
    2. Defensive line and pass rush and Offensive line, either pass or run, doesn't matter
    3. QB
    4. Special teams
    5. Skill position players and DBs
    6. Linebackers(not much impact in today's NFL, look at that loser in Carolina who just retired, forgot his name)

There are exceptions, but it's rare.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Suits getting the trophy
    US sports

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I knew these results and I still messed up with late betting and stupid hedges. Went home even instead of with good money.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    The stupid thing about the NFL is how people actually cite QB record, QB matchups(they aren't even on the field at the same time) and try to rank skill position players, as if it's possible to differentiate between the best RB and the 5th best.

That's how you have to market it, though. The QB will always get the attention, that's what the fans and media want, nobody cares about some 300 pounders pushing each other, tbh.

1. Scheme/game plan/playcalling
    2. Defensive line and pass rush and Offensive line, either pass or run, doesn't matter
    3. QB
    4. Special teams
    5. Skill position players and DBs
    6. Linebackers(not much impact in today's NFL, look at that loser in Carolina who just retired, forgot his name)

There are exceptions, but it's rare.
    Linebacker play can be big though. My 09 Vikes had really good lbs that would change games. Terrible dbs canceled a lot of it out though.

Id put special teams last. They only need to be adequate.

Linebacker play can be big though. My 09 Vikes had really good lbs that would change games. Terrible dbs canceled a lot of it out though.
    Linebackers were very important in the previous era, I don't disagree with that at all. Their importance has decreased with today's style of play, though.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Special teams will be irrelevant soon when teams figure out its +EV 90% of the time to not punt/settle for FG's. Not sure why BAL still pays Justin Tucker

Thread Information