Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no injury that will give us a path to a ring... It 9nly makes sense for young players to get playoff experience if they have a foundation to build upon (like the bucks several years back, or the Hawks right now)... We currently have no sense of direction and our "stars" are old and selfish and don't mesh well with the rest of the team or the modern nba
    Truth.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no injury that will give us a path to a ring... It 9nly makes sense for young players to get playoff experience if they have a foundation to build upon (like the bucks several years back, or the Hawks right now)... We currently have no sense of direction and our "stars" are old and selfish and don't mesh well with the rest of the team or the modern nba

There is no injury that would give us a path to a ring... this season. But the quickest path back to another ring involves an injury. To Pop. Well, two injuries - one to Bryn Forbes, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no injury that would give us a path to a ring... this season. But the quickest path back to another ring involves an injury. To Pop. Well, two injuries - one to Bryn Forbes, too.
    Nah. It could be game 7 of the Finals, the game hinging on a pair of FTs...And DDR is going to the line.

Clank

Clank

This core is never going to win anything, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be rooting for the Grizz and Suns tonight and will be pulling for POR, NO, and Sac tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's got nothing to do with that. For one, you never know when injuries strike. Also, I want my young players to get more playoff game expierence.

injuries strike!? They would need 8 teams to lose all their best players and the spurs would still porbably fall short

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not about ring or bust. It should never be about that. And the team has a young core that needs to grow. You want to see them on the court and off handle a playoff series. You want to see the rookies (who never play), be around playoff preperation. Also the Spurs have previously gotten spanked in playoff rounds. You learn and grow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be rooting for the Grizz and Suns tonight and will be pulling for POR, NO, and Sac tomorrow.
    Then you should go on their fan boards.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis losing. If they start losing a lot, the 8 seed could be a 38-40 win team. Spurs have a shot at that, tbh.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's got nothing to do with that. For one, you never know when injuries strike. Also, I want my young players to get more playoff game expierence.
    Nothing I've seen from this organization suggests it cares about it's young players (aside from maybe Murray)

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis losing. If they start losing a lot, the 8 seed could be a 38-40 win team. Spurs have a shot at that, tbh.
    Pelicans will beat out the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very well could be, but speculative.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. My money is on Spurs finishing 10 or worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On top of a very tough schedule the Grizzlies now have 3 rotation guys injured: Winslow, Jackson and now Clarke. That’s a lot to overcome and they won’t. Unfortunately for them the injury bug got them.

Spurs would still need to make up ground with some wins but the odds are in their favor against the Grizzlies atm. It may go down to the wire at this point bc the Spurs aren’t consistent putting up a winning streak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite how ty the spurs have been this season i still feel they back into that 8th spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very well could be, but speculative.

So is the spurs getting in tbh. Still the way zion is playing they are a legit threat to the spurs streak

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On top of a very tough schedule the Grizzlies now have 3 rotation guys injured: Winslow, Jackson and now Clarke. That’s a lot to overcome and they won’t. Unfortunately for them the injury bug got them.

Spurs would still need to make up ground with some wins but the odds are in their favor against the Grizzlies atm. It may go down to the wire at this point bc the Spurs aren’t consistent putting up a winning streak.
    Unfortunately the Spurs are very inconsitent this season and they still have to content with Portland and Pelicans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol talking about playoff experience for the young guys knowing this is a Pop coached team. The pets will play over Murray, white, and walker who will be watching from the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing I've seen from this organization suggests it cares about it's young players (aside from maybe Murray)
    I think the Spurs organisation as whole cares about their young players. They usually keep them for their full contract, unlike a team like the Kings, whom have traded every rookie they have drafted in the last 10 plus years before their extention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol talking about playoff experience for the young guys knowing this is a Pop coached team. The pets will play over Murray, white, and walker who will be watching from the bench.
    It's not always about gametime. It's film sessions. It's game strategies. About being around the media (esspeically against LAL). It all counts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelicans will get the 8th seed, Spurs the 9th. PTB, Griz and SAC have too difficult schedules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who ever the Spurs play is a difficult schedule.

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No magical 3pt shooter will emerge, time to put Forbes on the bench, along with Derozan( like Manu), and roll with Keldon Johnson and lonnie Walker. Improves the team hustle, defense and athleticism,...enough is enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No magical 3pt shooter will emerge, time to put Forbes on the bench, along with Derozan( like Manu), and roll with Keldon Johnson and lonnie Walker. Improves the team hustle, defense and athleticism,...enough is enough
    Um that wouldn't be fair to Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very interesting the last line...

Thread Information