Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Prolly same reason that thread with dump's pics getting photoshopped every day was deleted tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    “I’m not obsessed, I just come running anytime anybody posts anything about him!”
    don't bring me up if you don't expect a reply from me you fat . btw, at least i can run!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Iirc from the thread he got pretty favorable divorce terms because she cheated....at least favorable compared to the typical husband who gets ed in every hole by the divorce courts.
    agreed... they need to be overhauled, would like trump to make an exec order on that tbh. they are extremely misandrist, which is an overall problem with the USA and west right now.

hope he could start off fresh and clean and start a new family with someone else with no child support (or alimony, but that doesn't exist much nowadays anyway) and hope she paid him at least 50k garnishable res ution. that's the minimum I'd start at if I'm a judge dealing with a cheating stinking skanky female.

if i were the man i would never want to see the skank or her kids ever again, even if they were biologically half me

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not like we have an ass load of posters, but there are a few who could use a nice permanent ban.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Not like we have an ass load of posters, but there are a few who could use a nice permanent ban.
    Name them.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Randomly bringing up the cuck stuff is more or less a white flag that youve lost the argument to Blake and can’t stay on topic anymore.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    if i were the man i would never want to see the skank or her kids ever again, even if they were biologically half me
    Problem is blake had the delusion that he was a man at that time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    It’s so odd that Derp actually seems like a functioning human in the NFL forum.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You beg for the thread to be deleted, Blake?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hmmm, good question. Why did ST scrub “calf tats” a few years ago? Why did ST scrub the infamous Darlene thread? If you find the answers, let us know

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dp
    Last edited by mrsmaalox; 01-04-2020 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Double post AGAIN

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is genuinely creepy how obsessed derp/kw are with Blake.
    This. Differing political views are one thing, but repeatedly falling back on the "cuck" insult and starting multiple threads about him is just ing weird.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Prolly same reason that thread with dump's pics getting photoshopped every day was deleted tbh
    that got deleted because the real guy getting 'shopped finally found out and kori who had no idea what was going on had to come in and delete it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    that got deleted because the real guy getting 'shopped finally found out and kori who had no idea what was going on had to come in and delete it.
    anyone who actually thinks that David Kimber or whatever his name is guy was ChumpDumper.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    anyone who actually thinks that David Kimber or whatever his name is guy was ChumpDumper.
    When he said "that's not me" their response was "well it must be you because if it wasn't why would you care"

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You keep that dream alive, Wreck
    the replies in this thread are a testament of your uselessness.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Why would anyone post about their personal problems on ST? Do you honestly expect any sort of understanding and compassion from this place?

If you post details about your personal life in a place as loosely moderated as this forum, you're basically asking for it. Take that to reddit or talk to a therapist or something.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would anyone post about their personal problems on ST? Do you honestly expect any sort of understanding and compassion from this place?

If you post details about your personal life in a place as loosely moderated as this forum, you're basically asking for it. Take that to reddit or talk to a therapist or something.
    This place wasn’t as toxic back then as it is today. Granted, trolling was a part of the game back then but not on today’s level.

Most original ST posters are gone. They used to have get togethers and from what I read before so I can see why Blake felt comfortable enough to share with the ST community.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why did ST scrub “calf tats” a few years ago?
    because it's a lame jab but i didn't mind because i have a spine. what i find funny is a handful of losers think i twisted kori's arm in order to scrub that lame jab.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This. Differing political views are one thing, but repeatedly falling back on the "cuck" insult and starting multiple threads about him is just ing weird.
    i rag on blaKKKe because he's a special type of male who is spineless and pathetic but thinks he's king of the hill. i gave him an out well over a yr ago and felt bad for the dude only for him to reply back with more insults so him! if the dude stopped quoting/replying to me especially when i don't care to read his opinion nor was he part of the discussion at hand then we'd not be here right now.

i don't go out of my way to circle the wagons on anyone here. talk and expect the same.

Most original ST posters are gone. They used to have get togethers and from what I read before so I can see why Blake felt comfortable enough to share with the ST community.
    it's true. i attended one get together at LJ & Kori's place. it was fun and everyone was very welcoming. i believe i attended another get together at like buffalo wild wings but that might've been a different thing altogether...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    begging Kori to delete the calf tats thread and then lying about it

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    the replies in this thread are a testament of your uselessness.
    Tranny garble.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    begging Kori to delete the calf tats thread and then lying about it
    Is the thread deleted?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you think you’re getting glowing reviews here?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    So you think you’re getting glowing reviews here?
    Chumpettes not giving glowing reviews

Tranny

Thread Information