Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I've spent over a decade working in mental health at a short term facility that focuses on stabilization and reintegration into society. Joey and derp work well together for the same reason...they both have pretty serious personality disorders. Most mentally ill people that also have a personality disorder will often quit taking meds because they think that they have all the answers and are smarter than the doc that spent 10 years in school to get trained to help them. I see the same patients come back over and over because they are right and the educated mental health professionals are wrong.
    Factor desperately trying to compare me to his flunkies.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Factor desperately trying to compare me to his flunkies.
    Benefactor is actually extending a helping hand to at least give you an excuse for being the way you are.

Hes giving you some type of credit whereas I think it’s much simpler than that. You’re a dumb whose in ducks level of re ed.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Benefactor is actually extending a helping hand to at least give you an excuse for being the way you are.

Hes giving you some type of credit whereas I think it’s much simpler than that. You’re a dumb whose in ducks level of re ed.
    No, he's just bitter like you are.

And btw, being an orderly doesn't qualify you to make mental health assessments, Factor.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    If that's how you think it is, you presented yourself as a man and woman at the same time.
    I think you pretend to not know nuance. We've been over this; you just need to come to your man's rescue though.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I think you pretend to not know nuance. We've been over this; you just need to come to your man's rescue though.
    What is the nuance?

You had a man and a woman in your avatar. According to you that means you're presenting yourself as a man and a woman.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    derp folds

derp presented himself as a man and a woman on ST according to derp.

Period.

He won't even deny it.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    derp still not denying it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I'll upload soon
    My man

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I agree the argument is over. You agree you presented yourself as a man and a woman on ST according to your own rules.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Regular ass people like you and I come here to just cut up a bit and have a good time and talk a little . The lack of censorship here feeds unstable people like derp, Joey and Larry. The only reason Larry is gone is because I threatened to message his wife and he doesn't want her to know that he's vomiting his mental illness on others via the internet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The only reason Larry is gone is because I threatened to message his wife and he doesn't want her to know that he's vomiting his mental illness on others via the internet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn, this explains so much.
    Well then, explain harlemho!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Regular ass people like you and I come here to just cut up a bit and have a good time and talk a little . The lack of censorship here feeds unstable people like derp, Joey and Larry. The only reason Larry is gone is because I threatened to message his wife and he doesn't want her to know that he's vomiting his mental illness on others via the internet.
    Regular people don't facebook stalk others... you're self-righteous at ude is quickly squashed by your stalker actions tbh.

You're a and always will be one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've spent over a decade working in mental health at a short term facility that focuses on stabilization and reintegration into society. Joey and derp work well together for the same reason...they both have pretty serious personality disorders. Most mentally ill people that also have a personality disorder will often quit taking meds because they think that they have all the answers and are smarter than the doc that spent 10 years in school to get trained to help them. I see the same patients come back over and over because they are right and the educated mental health professionals are wrong.
    Lmao you're a ing pussy holmes

Mr armchair psych over here

Tell me again how it's ethical to prescribe meds to someone you haven't spoken to for more than a few seconds. You're a hack just like that doc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn, I genuinely feel bad now for all the abuse koriwhat has received here. I was just a teenager when those calf tats threads were out and the about his artwork. It was a different time, too, we didn't understand mental health back then.

Not to interfere, but you should be taking your meds and talking to somebody, buddy.
    Go yourself got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tell me again how it's ethical to prescribe meds to someone you haven't spoken to for more than a few seconds. You're a hack just like that doc.
    Finding a good doctor is often like finding a good lawyer, investment advisor, etc. Sometimes you have to shop around and find a good fit. Treating psych issues in particular requires a lot of patience, follow up, and trial-and-error.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    The only reason Larry is gone is because I threatened to message his wife and he doesn't want her to know that he's vomiting his mental illness on others via the internet.
    Orderly Snitch Factor bragging about his snitching.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    The lack of censorship here feeds unstable people like derp, Joey and Larry.
    Muh enemies list

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is derp DPG? Only able to stay because he’s family?

Any other loser who’s pretty much on Avante level of bad would’ve been banned a while ago. For some reason they take pity on derp. Lol

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Who tf is Joey?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is derp DPG? Only able to stay because he’s family?

Any other loser who’s pretty much on Avante level of bad would’ve been banned a while ago. For some reason they take pity on derp. Lol
    Censoring someone because they’re re ed? You realize how that would look?

Thread Information