Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am, and remain, a huge Pop fan, but his insistence to play Forbes tonight is DIRECTLY responsible for this loss.

He has made some really questionable calls this year in his rotations, and this was the worst, by far. It was posession after posession of un- ing-acceptable defense. Took a double digit lead and squandered it over 7 or 8 minutes.

Only thing I can come up with is he's letting Bryn play himself out of the rotation so he can either bench or trade him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "tonight"

Try the past few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "tonight"

Try the past few years.
    We've been saying it since 2010 tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am, and remain, a huge Pop fan, but his insistence to play Forbes tonight is DIRECTLY responsible for this loss.

He has made some really questionable calls this year in his rotations, and this was the worst, by far. It was posession after posession of un- ing-acceptable defense. Took a double digit lead and squandered it over 7 or 8 minutes.

Only thing I can come up with is he's letting Bryn play himself out of the rotation so he can either bench or trade him.
    You are part of the problem and contribute to the clown show we are living in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are part of the problem and contribute to the clown show we are living in.
    Lol. No, I am a fan. But I am plenty critical when it is warranted.

Btw, you can go yourself rookie. Don't come in here acting like you can throw shade my way. You know . You'll always know . And you'll always fail to be on this board. Capische?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. No, I am a fan. But I am plenty critical when it is warranted.

Btw, you can go yourself rookie. Don't come in here acting like you can throw shade my way. You know . You'll always know . And you'll always fail to be on this board. Capische?
    Capische.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bruh, some of the dudes on here have had their bubble burst recently. Pretty sad it took this long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference is this year, those decisions are going to keep his team out of the playoffs. It's just so much more evident this year than in previous years probably because the Holy Trinity covered up a lot of it.

As far as I see it, we should be at least 3 wins better than we are this year, thanks to Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh, NOW you see it.

Welcome to the present, finally. But when everyone else has been complaining about Pop and his rotations for quite awhile now, you’ve been on your high horse talking down and chastising fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference is this year, those decisions are going to keep his team out of the playoffs. It's just so much more evident this year than in previous years probably because the Holy Trinity covered up a lot of it.

As far as I see it, we should be at least 3 wins better than we are this year, thanks to Pop.
    My dude, Pop has cost the Spurs at least 2 series victories since 2014 with his garbage rotations.

3 wins? They'd easily be a playoff team this season with literally any other coach in the league besides the old man. No lucid coach would actively:
    -Refuse to play Dejounte/Derrick together
    -Give more than 5-10 mins a game to a homeless Troy Daniels like Bryn Forbes, Pop starts him
    -Bench Lonnie for most of the season

Just 1 of the above is ing insane, Pop actually has done all 3 this season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go easy on the guy fellas. There’s going to be a lot of broken hearts this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, NOW you see it.

Welcome to the present, finally. But when everyone else has been complaining about Pop and his rotations for quite awhile now, you’ve been on your high horse talking down and chastising fans.
    I've never minded the critical posts when theyve been factual and not emotional. Never.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniffers being 5 years late to the party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go easy on the guy fellas. There’s going to be a lot of broken hearts this season.
    people still think this team can get a 5/6 seed and were back in buisness in tonights first quarter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people still think this team can get a 5/6 seed and were back in buisness in tonights first quarter
    Oh they **can** if Pop starts playing the people that need to be played.

Forbes should only see the floor in certain situations where a few offensive sets need a 3 ball, the rest of the year.

Lonnie needs 30+ min

White and Murray need to play together.

Etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has OBS. Organic Brain Syndrome which basically means old failing brain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniffers being 5 years late to the party
    They’re so much smarter than you. You’re just too dumb to realize that Pop only started hurting the team with his rotations THIS year, the just last couple of weeks actually. Everything before that was you just being a dumb basketball fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has OBS. Organic Brain Syndrome which basically means old failing brain.
    What's the term for the "young failing brain" that Forbes has?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still paying pau

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dude, Pop has cost the Spurs at least 2 series victories since 2014 with his garbage rotations.

3 wins? They'd easily be a playoff team this season with literally any other coach in the league besides the old man. No lucid coach would actively:
    -Refuse to play Dejounte/Derrick together
    -Give more than 5-10 mins a game to a homeless Troy Daniels like Bryn Forbes, Pop starts him
    -Bench Lonnie for most of the season

Just 1 of the above is ing insane, Pop actually has done all 3 this season
    2015 Clippers series - in love with injured Tony
    2016 OKC series - all games cause West/Diaw combo
    2019 Nuggets series - game 2 all bench line up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You got me. It doesn't take a genius to see that Forbes is a surefire losing option out there. Walker was looking great though.....at least Pop recognised that in the presser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2015 Clippers series - in love with injured Tony
    2016 OKC series - all games cause West/Diaw combo
    2019 Nuggets series - game 2 all bench line up
    Smart guy...been saying this for years... especially that OKC series...we were getting KILLED on the boards and that's what cost us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think the more talented walker will be having more minutes. But the genius instead plays bryn.
    Others zigging but the spurs will be zaggiing mothaphuckas!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bryn Forbes wouldn't start on any other NBA team. But he has Pop so it's okay.

Thread Information