Remember that name, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any relation to HIV?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would like to know what other fans of certain NBA teams think of him, tbh. He's barely gotten PT cause pop is being a stupid asshole, but he's finally starting to get some burn now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First of all, he needs to cut that pile of off the top of his head if he wants to be taken seriously.

Secondly, he's a scrub just like Murray and all the other young scrubs that played in Fat Antonio before them and that spurfan likes to overrate.

That bum Kyle Anderson basically got a $30 mil contract in Memphis because he played in Fan Antonio under Poop So if a kid gets drafted by Fat Antonio he's most likely overrated because he's classy and has that culture about him

Salute and happy holidays everybody

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, he needs to cut that pile of off the top of his head if he wants to be taken seriously.

Secondly, he's a scrub just like Murray and all the other young scrubs that played in Fat Antonio before them and that spurfan likes to overrate.

That bum Kyle Anderson basically got a $30 mil contract in Memphis because he played in Fan Antonio under Poop So if a kid gets drafted by Fat Antonio he's most likely overrated because he's classy and has that culture about him

what about kawhi and bertans?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great and solid pick, respectively tbh. Outside of that, the spurs front office hasn't made any draft move of relevance lately and is living off past glory and reputation at this point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would like to know what other fans of certain NBA teams think of him, tbh. He's barely gotten PT cause pop is being a stupid asshole, but he's finally starting to get some burn now

Most fans of other NBA teams probably never heard of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakerfan talking about spurs draft picks last 4years... compared to the 4 lottery draft busts lakers picked?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what team this gonna lead to a championship, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He annoys the out of me with that pineapple head. Like son, seriously, cut that bull off and get to work. Maybe he wants to use it as a 3rd arm to block shots with?

I've seen his story, which I know Pop is huge on. And that is inspiring. Seems like a great human being, tbh.

Far as basketball goes, seems athletic enough and doesn't fear the moment. Plays with passion which is always a plus. Overall though, have not seen him enough to make a proper assessment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJs bald head
    Iverson's cornrows
    LeGOATs receding hairline
    Harden's beard
    AD's unibrow
    Nephew's cornrows
    Donutcic's love handles
    Lonnie's pile of

It's not going anywhere, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why did Bertans walk? Dude can shoot!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lonnie's hair is fine... i was always a huge fan of steel pulse and now i get to see david hines in silver & black every other night!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what team this gonna lead to a championship, tbh.
    Austin Toros

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a beast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a beast.
    You didn't even think Nephew could be an all-star. Then when he became an all-star you argued adamantly for years that Klay Thompson was a better offensive player than him.

Your opinion doesn't mean much.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did Bertans walk? Dude can shoot!

spurs had to trade him to clear cap for marcus morris, who then ed the spurs by going back on his word that he was coming here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't even think Nephew could be an all-star. Then when he became an all-star you argued adamantly for years that Klay Thompson was a better offensive player than him.

Your opinion doesn't mean much.
    All star is voting process

Kawhi is a cancer to the league. His two Finals MVPs are the most flukey things that have happened in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he gon be good tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    spurs had to trade him to clear cap for marcus morris, who then ed the spurs by going back on his word that he was coming here
    really an underrated you to the spurs amd poopavich. Dude chose to go to probably the worst franchise in the league right now instead of the spurs. If i was a farmer id be really concerned tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really an underrated you to the spurs amd poopavich. Dude chose to go to probably the worst franchise in the league right now instead of the spurs. If i was a farmer id be really concerned tbh.
    Had nothing to do with that. He was expecting to get paid, even turned down $40+ million from the Clippers thinking he'd get more. He ended up being wrong. Money dried up and he had to settle for the Spurs' offer. Knicks came in and intentionally blocked by offering more because they felt the Spurs tampered with Porzingis.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det boy good

Thread Information