Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This + a pick to GSW and everybody gets what they are looking for

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yx65nsye
    Warriors are moving D'Lo because they can't afford him going forward. Wiggins is not someone who helps their tax bill. Plus, below average shooter. Doesn't really fit their system. Given their cap situation and system, I'd bet they'd rather have Forbes than Wiggins.

my team isn't the raptors gambit1990's Avatar
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You've got to be kidding me.
    cp3 has been more clutch than anyone in the league this season and by a very wide margin. you think spurs can't use the point god? spurs don't need help in the closing minutes?

westbrook is a loyal ironman and has been balling lately. he's adjusted his game hasn't been taking many threes because he knows that's not what his game is right now. chip engelland can help. he would hyper charge the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The worst part is you know this was all Pop but, in the end, he couldn't even play Carroll because he's so bad. Pop's just as bad at analyzing players these days as some posters here.
    If the Spurs still had Bertans they could easily trade him for Covington. They could easily trade him for a draft pick. And they could easily trade him, Rudy Gay and Forbes to the Dubs for D-Lo. I think the Dubs would take that deal.

But nooo, he wasn't one of Popovich's pets and now he's one of the best bench players in the league who will get close to 20 million per year. Couldn't have worked out better for him. He's probably happy as to be off this team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think all spurs fans should give up on mills ever getting traded. he's a lifer and is the transition era's marquee guy
    I think SA would absolutely trade him; I think like Beli and others that one dimensional players have less value. Even with shooting being at a premium and despite how good of a leader Mills is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Guys are amazing.

one proposed 2021&22 pick ( Please check CBA)
    another guy didnt look at any opposite teams needs
    This trade above is against all plans of reloaded Warriors
    and other cant understand sałary cap.
    another proposal 4 for 1 was epic Trade ( team without free spots!!!)

did You read CBA and rules in trades?
    bravo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are moving D'Lo because they can't afford him going forward. Wiggins is not someone who helps their tax bill. Plus, below average shooter. Doesn't really fit their system. Given their cap situation and system, I'd bet they'd rather have Forbes than Wiggins.
    If that's the case give them Gay, Belinelli, Forbes, Carroll and the 2021 1st rounder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think SA would absolutely trade him; I think like Beli and others that one dimensional players have less value. Even with shooting being at a premium and despite how good of a leader Mills is.
    I hope your insider intuition is right...dude seems to have ensconced himself as THE culture guy. he even had an indigenous night dedicated to him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's the case give them Gay, Belinelli, Forbes, Carroll and the 2021 1st rounder
    You'd run into roster spot issues, but this gets closer. They just want assets and inexpensive shooters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Guys are amazing.

one proposed 2021&22 pick ( Please check CBA)
    another guy didnt look at any others team needs
    trade above is against all plans of reloaded Warriors
    and other cant understand sałary cap.
    bravo
    hold on man, am I missing something? I thought the Dubs had this new arena to go deep into the luxury tax? If they want to shed salary then they need expiring contracts + picks and maybe 1 role player on a good contract that they keep

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs still had Bertans they could easily trade him for Covington. They could easily trade him for a draft pick. And they could easily trade him, Rudy Gay and Forbes to the Dubs for D-Lo. I think the Dubs would take that deal.

But nooo, he wasn't one of Popovich's pets and now he's one of the best bench players in the league who will get close to 20 million per year. Couldn't have worked out better for him. He's probably happy as to be off this team
    just like kawhi is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This + a pick to GSW and everybody gets what they are looking for

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yx65nsye
    Apparently Minnesota's price for Covington is very high considering his desirable skillset and friendly contract. Not sure Rudy Gay is what they're looking for when the rumor is multiple first rounders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dream scenario, give the Wolves a pick for their efforts

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=wttxm4q

my team isn't the raptors gambit1990's Avatar
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    cp3 / murray / diallo / la / noel

go sweep denver and advance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hold on man, am I missing something? I thought the Dubs had this new arena to go deep into the luxury tax? If they want to shed salary then they need expiring contracts + picks and maybe 1 role player on a good contract that they keep
    taking for DAR worst contract in nba Wiggins ( very bad fit) & older guy plus extra 1.200.000 in PG/SG players is awfull Trade. It is better to stay with DAR younger and 5.000.000 cheaper in total

wiggins needs ball
    how can do this with Curry&green.
    he is overhyped asf&€&@@

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    taking for DAR worst contract in nba Wiggins ( very bad fit) & older guy plus extra 1.200.000 in PG/SG players is awfull Trade. It is better to stay with DAR younger and 5.000.000 cheaper in total
    Warriors seem to think different

https://twitter.com/JabariJYoung/sta...160925697?s=20

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dream scenario, give the Wolves a pick for their efforts

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=wttxm4q
    thats a joke that gsw trades dlo for a bunch of trashes? right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Patty?! Dude, I am shocked to hear that from you. He is more of a Spurs lifer than you are a ST lifer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors seem to think different

https://twitter.com/JabariJYoung/sta...160925697?s=20
    Just Please take a look at comments.
    Your Trade added 1,200.000 in sałary
    gsw are trying avoid tax
    i can imagine some team „ overpaid” for avoiding tax. You made it even bigger.
    oh. Btw I see first time proposal for minus 27 wins Holli’s analysis. I understand tank but Wiggins 4 years deal so whats about next year??
    Last edited by Ignazzz; 02-04-2020 at 03:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about trading White, Rudy Gay + fillers for D-Lo? D-Lo is younger and the Dubs would get some rotation guys while getting under the tax.

White, Gay, Belinelli and Forbes for D-Lo, Burks and Smailagic works. Dubs would get under the tax immediately while also having 2 valuable role players in Gay and White for the future. Beli and Forbes expire to shed more salary or they can resign them for cheap. D-Lo can start with Murray at the 2 and Burks would be a nice back up SG cause he can defend.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I was thinking, which is why I asked what exactly are they looking for? I imagined expiring plus picks. Something like a 1st, Gay, Forbes, and Belinelli works salary wise I believe, but I have a hard time believing that would even move the needle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D-LO. No thx. Overhyped as Wiggins and DeRozan.
    same sort of player. Please look at ADV stats not only box score. Please.
    we need 3&D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just Please take a look at comments.
    Your Trade added 1,200.000 in sałary
    gsw are trying avoid tax
    i can imagine some team „ overpaid” for avoiding tax. You made it even bigger.
    oh. Btw I see first time proposal for minus 27 wins Holli’s analysis. I understand tank but Wiggins 4 years deal so whats about next year??
    I get that Wiggins 4-year deal is a bad contract and it wouldn't make much sense. I'm just saying that's what's being reported. Maybe they'll do it if they get a pick or 2. Maybe more players are included. But it looks like something will go down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I was thinking, which is why I asked what exactly are they looking for? I imagined expiring plus picks. Something like a 1st, Gay, Forbes, and Belinelli works salary wise I believe, but I have a hard time believing that would even move the needle.
    include White and send Burks to the Spurs too and that's a good deal for both parties

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gsw should tank and wait.
    During Draft add some puzzle from Draft ( bigman on cheap rookie scale contract ) or Iggy style player and add some depth for ( bad fit) DAR
    no for DDR or Wiggins. Doesnt make sense. They need D not fire power without bbIQ and 3s.
    They need: mobile young PF/C and 3&D Like Miles Bridges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Patty?! Dude, I am shocked to hear that from you. He is more of a Spurs lifer than you are a ST lifer.

Thread Information