Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Kuzma’s personal trainer drama with Lebron has resulted in Kuzma being on the trading block lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Kuzma’s personal trainer drama with Lebron has resulted in Kuzma being on the trading block lol
    Link?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bleacher report is reporting that the lakers are listening to offers for kuzma ...coincidence after kuzma’s personal trainer shades Lebron after Christmas Day loss to the clippers ... I would love kuzma on the spurs but I know it wouldn’t happen...Don’t even know how that trade would work but I’d be cool with a derozan for kuzma swap
    Last edited by Realdeal1; 01-05-2020 at 06:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers won't trade with Spurs as much as Spurs won't trade with Lakers. Besides, Spurs really need a defensive wing that can shoot. Regardless if DD is going or staying, Spurs have committed to Murray.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers won't trade with Spurs as much as Spurs won't trade with Lakers. Besides, Spurs really need a defensive wing that can shoot. Regardless if DD is going or staying, Spurs have committed to Murray.
    Yup... Knicks , Lakers , and Pacers all have bad blood with spurs FO ... a trade with those teams will never happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma for Forbes works. I mean Forbes is a starter, he's worth it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t Kuzma on record say he rather play for a losing big market than a winning small market? We’re neither, that guy tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuz sucks

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love is making all kinds of noise about wanting out of Cleveland.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Love reunion with Lebron in LA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleveland will have to attach their 1st rd pick with Love in order to get any takers. I wonder if they are willing to do that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forward version of Clarkson is exactly what Kuzma is.

I'm not a fan at all and wouldn't do it, but I wonder if the Spurs would do White for Kuzma.

I know about the cold war between the organization's, but the Spurs are supposedly fans and I believe he was their first choice in that draft, with Bradley second and White third and to be fair, he would fill a positional need.

They've committed to Murray and though it's not pressing, at some point they probably will have to make a choice, unless they want to lock up something like $30M annually for non stars, who mostly play the same position.

Sure, they can play some together, but Walker or White defending big wings shouldn't be a thing long term.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not a fan at all and wouldn't do it, but I wonder if the Spurs would do White for Kuzma.

I know about the cold war between the organization's, but the Spurs are supposedly fans and I believe he was their first choice in that draft, with Bradley second and White third and to be fair, he would fill a positional need.

They've committed to Murray and though it's not pressing, at some point they probably will have to make a choice, unless they want to lock up something like $30M annually for non stars, who mostly play the same position.

Sure, they can play some together, but Walker or White defending big wings shouldn't be a thing long term.
    u guys r so funny, overvalue spurs players so much and undervalue the others. kuz for white?? no way, nobody would do this trade except u

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma is fool's gold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wouldn't do White for Kuz either tbh.

I don't think White is going to be that expensive so I don't think PATFO would mind paying both.

Nate Duncan and John Holinger pegged his value at $10 million per season and I would think that his ceiling is probably around $13 million per.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't do White for Kuz either tbh.

I don't think White is going to be that expensive so I don't think PATFO would mind paying both.

Nate Duncan and John Holinger pegged his value at $10 million per season and I would think that his ceiling is probably around $13 million per.
    yup bc hes not as good as kuz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u guys r so funny, overvalue spurs players so much and undervalue the others. kuz for white?? no way, nobody would do this trade except u
    Even if the lakers had no bad blood, they wouldn’t trade kuzma for White. I like white, but around the league he’s not seen as being near kuzma’s level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup bc hes not as good as kuz
    Kuz is a high volume scorer, has a below average true shooting percentage and a bad defender.

I'd take White over Kuz hands down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sacramento is among the teams that has tried to engage the Lakers in Kyle Kuzma trade talks, league sources say. The Kings know they would have to include sharpshooter (and soon-to-be restricted free agent) Bogdan Bogdanovic, for starters, in a Kuzma deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    atl wants help but there’s no point. they should just tank.
    Apparently, Trae is already complaining about their roster. Tanking likely wouldn’t be the best choice to retain him, long term.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sacramento is among the teams that has tried to engage the Lakers in Kyle Kuzma trade talks, league sources say. The Kings know they would have to include sharpshooter (and soon-to-be restricted free agent) Bogdan Bogdanovic, for starters, in a Kuzma deal
    i feel like this is gonna happen. twitter is abuzz with it.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kuz for bogdanovic gonna happen, im pissed off bogdanovic would be a perfect fit for spurs but patfo still do nothing, screw them

lakers 2020 champs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there goes PATFO's chance to get a SG who could actually start - or is a legit 6th man if you keep starting Walker

"We got Bryn and Marco"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kuz for bogdanovic gonna happen, im pissed off bogdanovic would be a perfect fit for spurs but patfo still do nothing, screw them

lakers 2020 champs
    Who would they trade that Sacramento would want?
    And who would the Spurs wish to give for a one year rental?
    I don;t see any trades form the Spurs. They have no coveted assets.

Thread Information