Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2031
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle Anderson has to be going out with Winslow incoming?
    Not sure, he’s barley playing 17 MPG. I think they’re moving Jae Crowder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definitely depends on what the thunder get back. gallo has been great this year and has stayed healthy. he's a perfect fit for the thunder.

if they move on from him then going after bertans makes even more sense than before.
    Are they actually trying to improve though? I figured they were still going to try to be sellers at the deadline.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winslow headed to MEM. We ain't doing .
    Love what Memphis has done with their team. Morant pick was a no-brainer, but guys like Clarke, Brooks, Jonas, Melton, and Jaren Jackson have been terrific. Pop refuses to rebuild. This team will not move on until Pop has retired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that move for Grizzlies. Hopefully they continue their hot streak heading into the final stretch of the year

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Are they actually trying to improve though? I figured they were still going to try to be sellers at the deadline.
    okc is in a strange place. but a very, very fortunate one.

reports have come out that okc themselves are quite unsure of how they want to approach the rest of the reason. if i were them i would've tried trading for bertans and iggy. they're loaded with picks as it is... i really wanted them to say fûck it and go compete.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is not enough talent in the NBA for 30 teams.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    gallinari might be the most underrated player in the game tbh. he's had health issues before but has been healthy this season.

the dude can shoot the lights out, has fantastic court vision / passing ability for a big, and he can throw down. the dude has had some monster dunks so far this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Gallo stays in okc, then maybe riley will turn his attention to the spurs (LMA or Gay). They really seem to want a 3rd team in this deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Memphis will now ensure we're not getting 8th seed back

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Galo is never healthy. I wouldn't want him on my team for that reason alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea Memphis is gearing up for the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gallinari might be the most underrated player in the game tbh. he's had health issues before but has been healthy this season.

the dude can shoot the lights out, has fantastic court vision / passing ability for a big, and he can throw down. the dude has had some monster dunks so far this season.

Gallo is a uva talent but injuries have always held him back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also draws contact. Love his game. He is fun to watch. Always wanted him. Suits any era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty incredible that MEM turned taking Iggy off of GS hands into Winslow and a first round pick. Amazing use of space to gather assets
    Not only that, they were able to get out from the Chandler Parsons terrible deal and get Solomon Hill for him, who played for them through the season eating minutes + mentoring their kids and can be salary ballast in other trades if need be. I have been watching from afar and their FO has done a good job turning the team that was a laughing stock at the bottom with Gasol fighting with his Coach and Conley injured, into an interesting youngin upcoming team. It was rather easy to turn around once they decided to move on from GAsol and Conley. Sure, it's not like they are contending or anything, but they built a young team that's exciting to watch with young players that can get better and grow together and they got a coach that is developing the team to outperform expectations. That is as remarkable a turnaround as I have seen.

The Spurs need to pivot and move on to a rebuild. If they had done that when Kawhi left, there have been franchise caliber players in the past couple of drafts they could have had. oh well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing can change this franchises overall approach/direction and player at udes until Pop retires. Nothing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only that, they were able to get out from the Chandler Parsons terrible deal and get Solomon Hill for him, who played for them through the season eating minutes + mentoring their kids and can be salary ballast in other trades if need be. I have been watching from afar and their FO has done a good job turning the team that was a laughing stock at the bottom with Gasol fighting with his Coach and Conley injured, into an interesting youngin upcoming team. It was rather easy to turn around once they decided to move on from GAsol and Conley. Sure, it's not like they are contending or anything, but they built a young team that's exciting to watch with young players that can get better and grow together and they got a coach that is developing the team to outperform expectations. That is as remarkable a turnaround as I have seen.

The Spurs need to pivot and move on to a rebuild. If they had done that when Kawhi left, there have been franchise caliber players in the past couple of drafts they could have had. oh well.
    Memphis FO is running circles around the Spurs. They traded away their old timers (Gasol and Conley) and now have rebuilt there team with a lot of young assets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have Iggy a two year extension. Gee.
    yeah I couldn’t believe that was legit. I’d rather have Rudy Gay than Iggy at this point. Wonder if the Spurs turned down Winslow and filler for Gay...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were never getting back to 8th - on our own merits alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis FO is running circles around the Spurs. They traded away their old timers (Gasol and Conley) and now have rebuilt there team with a lot of young assets.

Okc is alo in that process and in the playoff hunt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another team with a future for me to envy. Is the Old Asshole too oblivious for either the OKC or Memphis maneuvers to grab even a little bit of his attention?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow ATL owning!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, does Atlanta really want both Deadman and Capela or is there yet another move up their sleeve?

Thread Information