Page 1 of 82 123451151 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feb. 6 -- NBA Trade Deadline (3 p.m. ET)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more we lose, the more likely LMA and/or DDR gets traded. Looking at January's schedule, having a losing record is highly likely based on the current rotations that Pop utilizes. Feb's schedule will put us out of misery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It must be the plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will pass on everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think Drummond takes enough contested jump shots to earn their interest.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldnt surprise me if Atlanta gets rid of Collins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs will try and run it back next year with the same roster. Although there are plenty of great trade options out there, I expect pop to do nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We like what we have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know why ATL would go in on Drummond. He’s been solid but he’s going to want a max deal and if you give up assets for him you pretty much have to think he’s worth that. Will he elevate ATL so much the next 4 years to be worth it?

Tough decision there. But DET is practice the same logic I’ve spoken about. They are not a very good team and if they aren’t going to be buyers, why risk losing Drummond for nothing next year just for the faint hope of a playoff berth knowing you aren’t the team that wants to pay him money on his next deal?

It’s smart for DET IMO, but lets see what they get and if they go through with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Detroit knows they’re screwed with griffins contract and will try to lure someone to take him with Drummond.

Griffin/Drummond/1st Rd pick for Hunter/Reddish/Collins/expiring contracts(Parsons & Crabbe)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Detroit knows they’re screwed with griffins contract and will try to lure someone to take him with Drummond.

Griffin/Drummond/1st Rd pick for Hunter/Reddish/Collins/expiring contracts(Parsons & Crabbe)
    That would be all time stupid for ATL

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Collins is going to be available? For what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will stand pat like usual

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Spurs will stand pat like usual
    If they miss the playoffs that's 100% on the Spurs franchise than. They rarely make moves and when they do like Morris deal they trade away a player that could help the team now get in the playoffs.

If there is a deal to help this teams chances at the playoffs and improve the team, do it take the risk.

Not making any moves or trades, if they miss the playoffs nobody to blame but the Spurs FO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Collins.

Why would they pass on him?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll be 10 games under 500 by the deadline. And proceed to pass on every potential trade offer for Marco, demar, and lamarcus. Then pop will say he likes what he has and the season still has life left to it. They miss the playoffs, get a decent lottery pick. Draft some euro dude who will be stashed for 3 years. Then Bryn will get $60million. Demar will be maxed and run it back next year with the same roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll be 10 games under 500 by the deadline. And proceed to pass on every potential trade offer for Marco, demar, and lamarcus. Then pop will say he likes what he has and the season still has life left to it. They miss the playoffs, get a decent lottery pick. Draft some euro dude who will be stashed for 3 years. Then Bryn will get $60million. Demar will be maxed and run it back next year with the same roster.
    Sadly there is a 90% chance all of this happens

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    spurs will probably bolster the roster by trading for raymond felton

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Collins.

Why would they pass on him?
    i just think Detroit will want at least one good player in return. And I am pretty sure Trae is off the list. Now if Detroit only wants to clear cap, then yea, i can see them trading Drummond for Parsons and Evan Turner. But I don't really know for who would they clear cap, cause free agents next season are pretty weak. Or is Atlanta ready to give them their first round pick, which I wouldn't do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs will probably bolster the roster by trading for raymond felton
    He’s at the end of his career, probably will be the TOSB they sign.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont think spurs need a trade, maybe a Defender but nothing more. The Problem with this roster is the rotation. There is no reason why Poeltl and Lonnie have less playing time than Forbes. LMA and Poeltl are able to play together for a small strech of minutes. DDR plays better than at the start of the season, Murray has decent defense and will be better over time. White, Lonnie and Patty are good from the bench. Forbes and Belinelli should share at max 20 mins per game.
    I dont know whats up with carrol but maybe that will be revealed. Lyles and Gay are decent enough to view them as positive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the players that need to get traded are Forbes, Belinelli, Carroll and Lyles. At least 2 of them should be out for an upgrade at SG or the forward spots. Sadly we all know there's no way that Pop trades Forbes. I expect the Spurs to look for a PF since Pop doesn't really play Lyles a lot of minutes and goes with a 4 guard line up a lot of times. He probably thinks that's the teams weak spot and will fix everything while still keeping Forbes in the starting line up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will keep starting Forbes while Spurs fans complain that Keldon Johnson is in the dog house and doesn't get any minutes. Lonnie Walker is still the last player coming off the bench and averages 15 minutes per game. Pop still doesn't play White and Murray together, but plays Mills and Forbes plenty of times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as Pop continues to coach there is no good solution.

Thread Information