Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... if we look at the Nets I would target Joe Harris who's an expiring, just don't know what of our garbage they would want

The heck of it is, Harris is currently in the same general price category as Carroll. Sigh. But Harris will be a plum in this year's free agency. He can get twice what he's making now. He knows it. The Spurs have no chance. I'd expect Dallas to be after him, among others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, but really old news. That’s why Pop’s departure is the first and most important move that must be made or else other moves are virtually meaningless.
    Truth

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The heck of it is, Harris is currently in the same general price category as Carroll. Sigh. But Harris will be a plum in this year's free agency. He can get twice what he's making now. He knows it. The Spurs have no chance. I'd expect Dallas to be after him, among others.
    Nets just signed TLC to another 10 deal. Could be that these teams are seeing if there is something there after the former (late) 1st rounder appeared to flamed out.

I believe there is a limit to how many times a team can sign a player to a 10 day contract, so another team may be biding time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fell off a cliff this year. His FG% is way down from last season, and his rebounding is only half what it was at his career high five years ago. Pass.
    That's because he plays for the Bulls and they reduced his role. He's uncomfortable there. He's still the same player he was last year and miles better than Trey Lyles. I wouldn't pass on anybody who's better than Forbes or Lyles. The bar is pretty low right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dallas got him for a 2nd round pick.
    He rolled off his rookie contact without any real offers, and is on a two year minimum deal. Dallas May have overpaid.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He rolled off his rookie contact without any real offers, and is on a two year minimum deal. Dallas May have overpaid.
    they had a big go down so they were in need.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    semi-washed Thaddeus Young (per 36 numbers still the same despite shooting like garbage) is probably still 10 times better than Lyles.

I'd be happy with a lotterty protected first for him with matching salary if the Bulls were willing (probably not). After seeing RC and Wright blow the opportunity at legit big time rotation players in Thybulle and Clarke for the sake of Samanic (who's 2 years away from being Dragan Bender), I don't think the first rounder will be anything worth keeping anyway.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the FO can get a decent 4 or a 2 by trading Belinelli/Forbes/Carroll/Lyles/Gay/protected picks, then they should do it. Thaddeus Young would fit that bill. Those are the most obvious holes in the starting lineup.

I'm not holding my breath.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How has Roby looked this year? Completely lost track of him after the draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA Rumors: A Blockbuster Trade That Could Send DeMar DeRozan To The Orlando Magic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How has Roby looked this year? Completely lost track of him after the draft.

No NBA stats for Roby, only G League.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA Rumors: A Blockbuster Trade That Could Send DeMar DeRozan To The Orlando Magic
    Source please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray/DDR/Poetl/Carroll for Gordon/Ross/Bamba/Augustin/1st Rd Pick

White/Augustin
    Walker/Mills/Forbes/Marco
    Ross/Gay
    Gordon/Lyles
    LMA/Bamba

Then don’t resign Marco and Forbes. Pick 3 and D players with length with both draft picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously the Spurs need to move some dead weight for more production. Gay and Carroll contracts for someone with a worse contract?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the year overall, San Antonio is being outscored by almost 11 points per 100 possessions with DeRozan on the floor. That’s bad. So bad that it places those 1,503 minutes in the bottom-eighth percentile of all players in the NBA!!!

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray/DDR/Poetl/Carroll for Gordon/Ross/Bamba/Augustin/1st Rd Pick

White/Augustin
    Walker/Mills/Forbes/Marco
    Ross/Gay
    Gordon/Lyles
    LMA/Bamba

Then don’t resign Marco and Forbes. Pick 3 and D players with length with both draft picks.
    get rid off mills marco and forbes and trade for smb like bogdanovic or hield. Ofc we would have to add picks but idc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get rid off mills marco and forbes and trade for smb like bogdanovic or hield. Ofc we would have to add picks but idc
    So the idea would be to turn into a mix of Orlando and Sacramaneto underachievers, while giving away picks? Exciting!1!!1!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the idea would be to turn into a mix of Orlando and Sacramaneto underachievers, while giving away picks? Exciting!1!!1!
    That dude is stupid just look at his post history.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn and gay have to go, #1. Marco in spot minutes is fine.
    Trade Bryn and gay for a competent starting pf and move Lyle's to the bench

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at this year draft...

That dude is stupid just look at his post history.
    id love to hear ur ideas about spurs future. Lemme guess keep ddr and lma because we are contenders? xd and btw i said months ago that pop should retire so most of spurs fans were laughing at me and now? majority of them wants him out. Second, i said that spurs should take ingram in kawhis trade, almost everyone said that ingram is a bust and now?? hes more valuable than ddr and lma together
    Last edited by spurspl; 01-27-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at this year draft...

id love to hear ur ideas about spurs future. Lemme guess keep ddr and lma because we are contenders? xd and btw i said months ago that pop should retire so most of spurs fans were laughing at me and now? majority of them wants him out. Second, i said that spurs should take ingram in kawhis trade, almost everyone said that ingram is a bust and now?? hes more valuable than ddr and lma together
    Yet when they played LMA actually won the game while putting up stats. Ingram was a Zion Williamson surge away from getting blown out by a Spurs team with less talented than the Spurs

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

EXACTLY.

And I love it when people say that we could get value for Mills and Beli, because they are expiring... and then suggest that we trade them for someone else who is also expiring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are going to sign Forbes in the offseason. Only chance we have is someone throwing a big offer at him. Marco is gone. I would be shocked if he stays in the NBA next year. Probably play overseas.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are going to sign Forbes in the offseason. Only chance we have is someone throwing a big offer at him. Marco is gone. I would be shocked if he stays in the NBA next year. Probably play overseas.

Or possibly if Pop retires. I'm still holding out hope for that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the pop retiring is more likely the reason Forbes does not come back. I am thinking if pop is here Spurs will not be outbid for Forbes.

Thread Information