Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2031
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though it's probably unlikely that he'd have regained previous form, this is a massive blow for the Lakers (and as usual, more luck for S bag) nonetheless.

They need to be working the back channels on Jackson or whoever else might be a possibility.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i can’t even remember what MKG looked like on court. i’d imagine he’d at least be somewhat serviceable on the spurs. can’t imagine why he’d even consider the spurs though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MKG finalizing a buyout with Charlotte. Too bad we suck balls and he'll probably go to a contender.

Bender is worth taking a flyer on imo. Still very young but has size and shooting abilities. Former lotto pick. Given how good Milwaukee is and how solid their rotation has been I don't think him not playing is indication that he's done just yet
    This. Coach Bud (not unexpectedly) had good things to say about Bender.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i can’t even remember what MKG looked like on court. i’d imagine he’d at least be somewhat serviceable on the spurs. can’t imagine why he’d even consider the spurs though.
    He's a swiss army knife type player, that's rendered useless next to non shooting centers, which is all the Hornets have.

If/when he signs with the Mavericks, he'll instantly become a useful piece again (like Hollis-Jefferson did going from the Nets to Raptors) because their two shooting bigs will allow for him to effectively operate as the de facto center on offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta clear space for Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trey Lyles and Belinelli are 11 million in salary space if that's the case. And that's only if Drummond opts in. Spurs could've gotten it done no doubt about it
    Yeah, but they got complete salary relief. Drummond makes north of $25M, and we just don't have that much in ending contracts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MKG finalizing a buyout with Charlotte. Too bad we suck balls and he'll probably go to a contender.

Bender is worth taking a flyer on imo. Still very young but has size and shooting abilities. Former lotto pick. Given how good Milwaukee is and how solid their rotation has been I don't think him not playing is indication that he's done just yet
    Bender is nothing more than another failed Suns pick. No thanks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d take a look at bender; couldn’t hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    y'all know we won't get anybody cause King Forbes is untouchable and Pop won't buy Carroll out. He just needs a season to "get over himself"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    y'all know we won't get anybody cause King Forbes is untouchable and Pop won't buy Carroll out. He just needs a season to "get over himself"
    Bruh idk y but gah damn i just so hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh idk y but gah damn i just so hard
    I'm obviously trolling, but that's what actually goes on in this franchise. It's just disguised in a more "professional" manner

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm obviously trolling, but that's what actually goes on in this franchise. It's just disguised in a more "professional" manner
    I know. The "needs a year to get over himself" killed me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We.Like.What.We.Have

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For any trades to go down, the numbers need to work so you can't simply trade them for a 2nd round pick. There was no urgency to make a trade anyways since no trade would bring us a championship this year. Nevertheless, LMA is still under contract for another year and would be eligible to be traded in the future. I doubt anyone with cap space would offer DDR a max deal so perhaps a sign & trade would be an option in the off season. Therefore, doing a ty deal now makes no sense and with the Spurs losing ground on the playoffs, I hope Pop loosens the reins on the young guys.
    Holy ur bad at this...plz don't ever run a franchise...in ur book, the only reason to make trades is to bring a championship the same year u make the trade?? attaining assets to build the future on, right? LMFAO!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont get the ting on Lyles here. He's not trash nor is he great. But he's very serviceable.
    No he isnt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did get flamed for it re . 3 years ago when it happened.
    Go back and read the thread...most ppl were talking positively about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s the truth! Lyles is pretty damn good when he playing with confidence & assertive!
    Lol...when he is assertive, he is barely playable...most times he is complete trash... literally the worst starter in the league at his position

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson to the Clippers. Apparently his agent isn't on good terms with the Lakers. Nonetheless, what a foolish decision. The Lakers have a far greater need and because they're not as good, you'd think it'd be more meaningful to win a championship with them.

Still, another volatile personality to a Clippers team that already doesn't appear to have great chemistry or leadership.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Jackson to the Clippers. Apparently his agent isn't on good terms with the Lakers. Nonetheless, what a foolish decision. The Lakers have a far greater need and because they're not as good, you'd think it'd be more meaningful to win a championship with them.

Still, another volatile personality to a Clippers team that already doesn't appear to have great chemistry or leadership.
    Apparently he's close friends with PG, so there's that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently he's close friends with PG, so there's that.
    Enjoy your ring tbh. Clips are stacked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A sign and trade DDR for Gordon this summer coupled with our draft pick would be a great offseason.
    LMA
    Gordon
    Draft Pick?
    Walker
    Murray

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean their draft pick?

Thread Information