Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also...fwiw, I said that last year. And was right.

the bottom-rung Laker troll resorting to lies

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They didn't take their trash til Brow pulled a Kawhi.

Keep trying. Let those 7 years of butthurt out.
    So AD did join the Lakers and you were wrong. Duly noted

After being proven wrong several times, your only response is You're butthurt Spoken like a true clown

Remember when you said the spurs were gonna finish with a better record than the Lakers? Wrong again.

Good luck with the AD is leaving bandwagon I'm sure you'll be wrong for the millionth time, not own up to it like the that you are and move on to the next Lakers doom and gloom scenario

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So AD did join the Lakers and you were wrong. Duly noted

After being proven wrong several times, your only response is You're butthurt Spoken like a true clown

Remember when you said the spurs were gonna finish with a better record than the Lakers? Wrong again.

Good luck with the AD is leaving bandwagon I'm sure you'll be wrong for the millionth time, not own up to it like the that you are and move on to the next Lakers doom and gloom scenario
    Was right about the Lakers not being playoff team last year.

Was right that the Pelicans didn't take their trash last year.

Was right that the Lakers would finish lower than the Spurs and Clippers last year.

Emoji abuse and hyperbole helping you cope, sweetie? Good for you, girl.

I said all that last year and was right. Said it again this year. Oh well. But being wrong 1/3rd thru the season = "millions of times" emoji, emoji".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was right about the Lakers not being playoff team last year.

Was right that the Pelicans didn't take their trash last year.

Was right that the Lakers would finish lower than the Spurs and Clippers last year.

Emoji abuse and hyperbole helping you cope, sweetie? Good for you, girl.

I said all that last year and was right. Said it again this year. Oh well. But being wrong 1/3rd thru the season = "millions of times" emoji, emoji".
    Shut up and sit down clown You're embarassing yourself. I know your takes are so awful that they're hard to believe, but no, i'm not making anything up.

You posted this gem in the 2019 off season:

Spurs will finish with a better record than the Lakers again. That's all that matters to me. Called it last year, calling it again this year.

We have a decent punchers chance against the Clips too. Paul George is a massive loser and Doc Rivers is a coach who should have at least 1 more ring.

Just own up to your takes and log off, clown. You're an embarassment
    Last edited by Bynumite; 01-07-2020 at 03:32 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just like you said he wouldn't join the Lakers, the Pelicans wouldn't take the Lakers trash, the Lakers weren't a playoff team and they were gonna finish a bunch of games behind the clippers in the standings

This got has no shame, just keeps moving the goalpost after being wrong again and again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shut up and sit down clown You're embarassing yourself. I know your takes are so awful that they're hard to believe, but no, i'm not making anything up.

You posted this gem in the 2019 off season:

Just own up to your takes and log off, clown. You're an embarassment
    lmao. Compared to my Lonzo prediction last year this is insane

Thread Information