Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Another thing on McCarthy: He's a perfect 5-0 in Jerryworld (AT&T Stadium), including winning his only Super Bowl ring there. It's good luck for him.
    That's all Rodgers. McFatass lost to the Cowboys in Dallas with Favre before Rodgers took over as the starter. The only reason that game wasn't a blowout is because Favre got hurt while they were down 17 and Rodgers had to come in.

Meanwhile, Rodgers had no problem beating the Cowboys in Dallas without McFatass this year.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 01-08-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's all Rodgers. McFatass lost to the Cowboys in Dallas with Favre before Rodgers took over as the starter. The only reason that game wasn't a blowout is because Favre got hurt while they were down 17 and Rodgers had to come in.

Meanwhile, Rodgers had no problem beating the Cowboys in Dallas without McFatass this year.
    That game in 2007 was in the old stadium.

What about the time he came back from down 28 in the second half to beat a fully healthy Cowboys roster in Dallas in 2013 which was a must-win for both teams..... with Matt Flynn in the game and Aaron Rodgers on the shelf? What about that game, huh? Was that all Rodgers, too?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

What about the time he came back from down 28 in the second half to beat a fully healthy Cowboys roster in Dallas in 2013 which was a must-win for both teams..... with Matt Flynn in the game and Aaron Rodgers on the shelf? What about that game, huh? Was that all Rodgers, too?
    Matt Flynn was Fitzpatrick before Fitzmagic. As usual, it was McBot getting carried.

Idk that was against the historically bad 2013 cowboys defense. Josh McCown threw 6 tds against the cowboys as well that year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Prescott does have a lot of Aaron Rodgers in his game... break a couple sacks, roll right and find guys on the move or rush for a first down with his legs when it's open.

He's just a poor man's version, that's all. Then again, what was Rodgers in year 4? Barely his first year not riding the pine.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Prescott does have a lot of Aaron Rodgers in his game... break a couple sacks, roll right and find guys on the move or rush for a first down with his legs when it's open.

He's just a poor man's version, that's all. Then again, what was Rodgers in year 4? Barely his first year not riding the pine.
    Maybe I have selective memory but it seems like Dak is pretty accurate when throwing on the run. It’s when he’s in the pocket when he makes his most terrible throws.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    "McBot". i lol'ed

anyway, McCarthy actually sounds like a real human being during press conferences tbh imho.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe I have selective memory but it seems like Dak is pretty accurate when throwing on the run. It’s when he’s in the pocket when he makes his most terrible throws.
    Agreed, and that's eerily Aaron Rodgers-like.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Bot's exit interview, real class act imo

https://omny.fm/shows/the-ticket-top...scusses-his-po

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He’s probably a good dude. Was put in a tough spot not getting any real say in much. Didn’t seem to have the personality you need for a head coach.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    The Bot to NYG as offensive coordinator is pretty much a done deal. I've been a Cowboy fan too long to expect nothing less than him turning this lowly Giants team into the 99 Rams, 2007 Patriots, 2013 Broncos, etc in games they play Dallas.

I can already see this team getting embarrassed in The House That Bot Built when the Giants come to Dallas on Thanksgiving while he gets carried out on the players' shoulders. rofl that would be the nail in the coffin

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aside, I don't know why on earth but it looks like the Cowboys are keeping Moron as the OC. Whyyyyy? Why not bring in some of the guys McCarthy had in 2010/2011, etc?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Aside, I don't know why on earth but it looks like the Cowboys are keeping Moron as the OC. Whyyyyy? Why not bring in some of the guys McCarthy had in 2010/2011, etc?
    Wasn't that McCarthy's decision to keep him? I thought Jerruh was actually getting out of the way for once and letting the coach choose his own staff?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wasn't that McCarthy's decision to keep him? I thought Jerruh was actually getting out of the way for once and letting the coach choose his own staff?
    Idk, but I don't see McCarthy as a guy who would really want to keep a novice around when he's known experienced guys for a long time. Maybe he sees him as a yes man who will let him call all the plays?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can already see this team getting embarrassed in The House That Bot Built when the Giants come to Dallas on Thanksgiving while he gets carried out on the players' shoulders. rofl that would be the nail in the coffin
    Saving this quote for when it happens.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Thread Information