Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan would kick his fragile ass...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The world is only getting dumber. Shaq will probably be booted from the hall of fame for his abysmal 3 point rate, the only stat that matters to new age fans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol comparing someone who could not even regularly bring his team to PO with Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD with the better winning percentage, championships and huge psychological advantage.
    TD could figure out how to beat everyone. Can’t teach that.

AD is perfect for this era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , some of the posts in that thread should be punishable by death...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you could make a serious case about LaMarcus Aldridge being better than AD. Prime Duncan was better than Shaq and Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If no Spurs in picture they would have definitely got the 4peat (Spurs faced Nets that season in Finals). They still would have lost to the 2004 Pistons. 2005 Pistons would have been just as tough and 2006 Mavs would have pushed them. They would have easily beat the 2007 Cavs but by than Shaq was slowing down. 10 in a row, no way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are those people thinking with those posts!?!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s really close. A lot closer than y’all think. But if AD rings while winning Finals MVP then I gotta go with AD. Duncan had zero pressure to win. Nobody picked the Spurs to win that year. AD has had to deal with so much more pressure than Tim since day 1 of arriving in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s really close. A lot closer than y’all think. But if AD rings while winning Finals MVP then I gotta go with AD. Duncan had zero pressure to win. Nobody picked the Spurs to win that year. AD has had to deal with so much more pressure than Tim since day 1 of arriving in LA.
    And you don't think playing with LeBron ing James alleviates that so called pressure? Come on what are you even talking about, this guys leading the league in assist, while spoon feeding AD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who’ve never watched 2003 Duncan, which are probably most posters even on ST, and only look at stats without context could easily delude themselves it’s even close to a comparison. Others might just troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol. Um no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I am pretty sure if TD decided to join Kobe, he would have pressure in LAL to perform. That reasoning is ridiculous.

In the first seven years of their career.
    TD.
    2x MVPs
    2x Finals MVP
    7x First Team
    5x First Defense Team

AD
    3x First Team
    1x First Defense Team

It's no contest. Even if AD wins it all on this 8th season of his, TD won another le with Finals mvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis isn't even on the same planet as David Robinson and Duncan was much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you don't think playing with LeBron ing James alleviates that so called pressure? Come on what are you even talking about, this guys leading the league in assist, while spoon feeding AD.
    O'l Groin James
    The only reason he's leading the league in assists is bc he has AD fool. He had never led the league in assists in his 17 year career and now he is in his first year of playing with AD? Something don't add up. Lebron doesn't play defense anymore either. AD is getting double teamed with Lebron on the floor. Just goes to show how great a year he is having.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if lebron converts to mormonism and misses the rest of the year while he's away in olongapo for his mission ... and AD carries LAL as the undisputed #1 on offense and defense to a LOBT, then could a discussion of this sort begin ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    O'l Groin James
    The only reason he's leading the league in assists is bc he has AD fool. He had never led the league in assists in his 17 year career and now he is in his first year of playing with AD? Something don't add up. Lebron doesn't play defense anymore either. AD is getting double teamed with Lebron on the floor. Just goes to show how great a year he is having.
    So you’re telling me LBJ isn’t alleviating any of that so called pressure? Without “Groin James” how far is AD bringing this team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ing kidding me? TD won with Stephen Jackson as his second best player, and came within a whiney NJ coaches complaint of a quadruple double in the Finals. AD has a HOF player running with him, not peak, but certainly more lively and effective than 2003 60 game 20 minutes DRob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re telling me LBJ isn’t alleviating any of that so called pressure? Without “Groin James” how far is AD bringing this team?

Just look at his N.O. time. That answers the question.

Thread Information