Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Povertyball is full of midgets, skinnyfat twinks, and more plumbers and accountants than yesterday's NBA. None of their "skills" would matter if they had to face real athletes like Derrick Henry, LeBron or Mike Trout.
    No one is afraid of LaMar James

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean the african all star team?

Most of those players are either immigrants or 1st generation kids. If you cherry picked players from across Europe or South America and put them all under one continental team, they would run circles around the African national team tbh.

Pogba's brothers for example still play for Guinea, not France.
    That doesn't change my point, he said Black players can't play soccer, clearly he's wrong, an African team just easily won a WC. The current best team in the world/CL winners' 2 best players are Black(Mane and Van Dijk through the one drop rule).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think France takes advantage of North Afircans and Africans in general. Shame the best african players play for france and they basically become the african an allstar team.

With the exception of Salah, Mahrez, Mane..the best CAF players are mercenaries playing for european countries.

2022 Is gonna be interesting.

I wonder what Japan moneyline will be for reaching finals of world cup.

They are entering a golden generation. By the time 2022 rolls around Kubo-Minamino-Nakajima would be in their peaks. And Their defenders/Midfielders are all playing regular minutes for mid table italian teams/German teams.

They also play in Middle east all the time.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If you look at the previous World Cup knockout stage - few blacks.

You are attempting to generalize billions of people based on the success of one single team. France has always been a football power

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference between a sport and a game, tbh.
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think France takes advantage of North Afircans and Africans in general. Shame the best african players play for france and they basically become the african an allstar team.

With the exception of Salah, Mahrez, Mane..the best CAF players are mercenaries playing for european countries.

2022 Is gonna be interesting.

I wonder what Japan moneyline will be for reaching finals of world cup.

They are entering a golden generation. By the time 2022 rolls around Kubo-Minamino-Nakajima would be in their peaks. And Their defenders/Midfielders are all playing regular minutes for mid table italian teams/German teams.

They also play in Middle east all the time.
    why in players born and raised in France would play for another nation ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scrah you been busy with life?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murican explaining France takes advantage of blacks to win when all USA NT are full of blacks.. thats ing rich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scrah you been busy with life?
    yeah.. kinda tough at work the last 6 months.. lots of hiring, expansions, investments.. not sleeping a lot anymore

u ?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Murican explaining France takes advantage of blacks to win when all USA NT are full of blacks.. thats ing rich
    France was once an European power. Held to a higher standard than the 3rd World dump it is today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah.. kinda tough at work the last 6 months.. lots of hiring, expansions, investments.. not sleeping a lot anymore

u ?
    same stuff breh. Might be getting married soon.

You still watch lots of ball..? Can you Pm me the invesment website you gave me 3 years ago. might start doing it

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Jans, a native of the Netherlands, told ESPN that he used the N-word during a training camp in Arizona while singing along to a hip-hop song. He said he was immediately pulled aside by defender Nick Hagglund, who told him that it was a cultural taboo for a white person to say that word in America.

"I always walk into the locker room and have some talks and there's always music and I'm interested in music," Jans told ESPN. "I also know a little bit about hip-hop songs and maybe I do impulsive things. Sometimes I like to show that I'm interested in that culture and support people against any kind of discrimination and even racism. I hate it. But I did a clumsy thing and I realized that and I apologized for when I hurt people's feelings. But it wasn't addressed to someone. It wasn't in bad intention."

America's confusing double standards

Thread Information