My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hodogs

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Baseball players take PEDs.
    the best soccer player of all time messi has been taking hgh since he was 10 .............hes admitted it freely

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Chipper Jones never declined. Just got injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their bodies can't handle all the flopping tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All athletes decline before 30, tbh. Roughly 25-27 is the peak if not sooner.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Messi and ronaldo are over and still play great. Ibra was 38 and still made a joke of the mls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine having to pick between these two boring ass sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference between a sport and a game, tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Because skill ages well.

And running around with no purpose gets boring, especially for grown adults. But third world hunger results in people not mentally maturing until their 30s, if they even live that long?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A child can kick a ball around, but it takes skill to play baseball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many shower handjobs from teammates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because skill ages well.

And running around with no purpose gets boring, especially for grown adults. But third world hunger results in people not mentally maturing until their 30s, if they even live that long?
    A child can kick a ball around, but it takes skill to play baseball.
    I would love to watch you two trying to walk with a ball on your feet, let alone run and dribble past people.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Povertyball actresses are skinnyfat weaklings. Baseball players are real athletes who can hold up to the rigors of a long season, and they have skills that age well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference between a sport and a game, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give it up you balding got. Povertyball took the L the moment your twinks got caught giving each other handjobs in the locker room.

take the ing L and move along.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I would love to watch you two trying to walk with a ball on your feet, let alone run and dribble past people.
    You’re talking about balance and agility. Soccer is sisters with gymnastics. Running gymnastics with a ball. Or like the halftime Asian chick on the tall unicycle kicking and flipping plates and bowls onto her head. That’s the type of “sport” soccer is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re talking about balance and agility. Soccer is sisters with gymnastics. Running gymnastics with a ball. Or like the halftime Asian chick on the tall unicycle kicking and flipping plates and bowls onto her head. That’s the type of “sport” soccer is.
    Sure thing son, I would still like to see you trying to do anything with a football, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure thing son, I would still like to see you trying to do anything with a football, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't make fun of my sport, I bet you couldn't do __________

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Seriously? Dude, 2 year old kids can walk around and kick a soccer ball at the same time. It’s not as insanely difficult as you’re trying to make it out to be. You see videos of infants and toddlers doing soccer tricks all the time. Find a video of a little kid hitting a 95 MPH fastball with movement 400 feet.

And regardless, what “I” personally could or could not do with a soccer ball proves what exactly? I can’t throw baseball 90 MPH or hit a major league pitch either. You or me being able to do any of those things proves nothing either way. We’re not professionals at either “sport.” Or did you not know this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously? Dude, 2 year old kids can walk around and kick a soccer ball at the same time. It’s not as insanely difficult as you’re trying to make it out to be. You see videos of infants and toddlers doing soccer tricks all the time. Find a video of a little kid hitting a 95 MPH fastball with movement 400 feet.

And regardless, what “I” personally could or could not do with a soccer ball proves what exactly? I can’t throw baseball 90 MPH or hit a major league pitch either. You or me being able to do any of those things proves nothing either way. We’re not professionals at either “sport.” Or did you not know this?
    What soccer "tricks" do toddlers do?

Either way, lol at thinking the soccer tricks an unprofessional dude can make is the equivalent of hitting a 95 mph fastball.

What I'm trying to say here is that your ignorance of soccer is making you criminally underrate the skill required to play the sport.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd become a good kickball player long before a good baseball player, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid's sport. If a 4 year old can master it, how hard is it? It's fatball hackeysack.

Thread Information