My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    this makes absolutely no sense, the Patriots WRs we’re god ing awful this year.

Might end up as one of the worst Belichick assistant hires ever.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this makes absolutely no sense, the Patriots WRs we’re god ing awful this year.

Might end up as one of the worst Belichick assistant hires ever.
    they had receivers tho... sanu being the savior acquisition is kinda lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now this is a hire to laugh at

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    idk why the media is leading with the hes the WR coach when hes been the ST coach the past few years and only became the WR coach this year but still this hire was out of nowhere. at least they didnt hire jason garett

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    wtf makes no sense. i know he didn't have much to work with, but that was literally the weak link of the team

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    they had receivers tho... sanu being the savior acquisition is kinda lol
    Agreed however I’d say N’Keal Harry’s performance was somewhat due to coaching. He didn’t seem to make any improvements during the season to improve fundamentally (ie route running).

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    idk why the media is leading with the hes the WR coach when hes been the ST coach the past few years and only became the WR coach this year but still this hire was out of nowhere. at least they didnt hire jason garett
    They’re hiring the bot as their OC

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They’re hiring the bot as their OC
    nm...I'm cornfused

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Funny how some Giants fans are playing the whole "well Garrett was a bad head coach, but he'll be a good offensive coordinator! He was the league's hottest coaching candidate back in 2007!"

The Bot had a loaded offense that year with Romo's first full year starting. One year later in 2008, his offense was figured out and they laid plenty of eggs that part of the year. Heck, you can even argue it started the year before in 2007 when the production fell off the cliff in December leading them to the embarrassing loss to the Giants after they got the #1 seed. Again, he had no clue how to use his players. Could probably count on one hand how many times he had T.O., maybe the best short yard, YAC players of all time, actually run a slant route. His offensive gameplan was basically street ball, sending everyone long and forcing it to Witten on third down and then everyone caught on. I've lost count of how many Cowboys players/opponents have called Garrett's offense predictable in public

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    When will dumbass teams learn to stop hiring from the Belichick tree and start hiring from the Reid tree? Belichick makes his assistants look good. Reid's assistants make him look good.

Just ridiculous that nobody wants to hire Bieniemy but the guy who coached the Patriots' awful wide receivers gets a head coaching job.

Thread Information