2 28.57%
  • No

5 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm not clamoring for him to come. I think it'd be a long term mistake. But yeah...I think he'd step right in and be better than Dak. It's not like they have some long term complex system in place. And they'll likely be putting in a lot of new stuff. Brady would pick that up quicker than Dak. And he'd also be able to make those intermediate passes that Dak is so inconsistent with. Brady to Cooper would be fun to watch.

Actually, I take it back. I am clamoring for him to come.
    I guess I’m not laughing at Cowboys fans, I’m just laughing at Andy. I’ve heard him nonstop call Brady a system QB but he’s been more enthusiastic than anyone else here about Brady coming to the Cowboys.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Brady on paper is a good fit in Dallas, but the one thing stopping him is the chaotic atmosphere that Jerruh has created around the franchise. I could never see someone as serious as Brady joining this circus

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    System QB tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I guess I’m not laughing at Cowboys fans, I’m just laughing at Andy. I’ve heard him nonstop call Brady a system QB but he’s been more enthusiastic than anyone else here about Brady coming to the Cowboys.
    LOL. Well that's Andy for you.
    His favorite thing to do (as I'm sure you're aware) is say, "well it works for the Patriots". And somehow that applies to every team. Particularly the Cowboys.
    Like it's something easy to replicate.

Side point how much would it pump up Bellicheats legacy if he Bowled with other then Brady QB? Wow.

Dak to Pats? LOL. Really, the Pats gig would seem to attract interest from good QBs.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Side point how much would it pump up Bellicheats legacy if he Bowled with other then Brady QB? Wow.

Dak to Pats? LOL. Really, the Pats gig would seem to attract interest from good QBs.
    That’s why I don’t think belichick retires anytime soon...he’s enough of an egotistical head where he’ll want to win without Brady.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    A system QB is still better than Dak, tbh.

That’s why I don’t think belichick retires anytime soon...he’s enough of an egotistical head where he’ll want to win without Brady.
    FAs
    Taysom Hill. Nice. I'll bet Bellichik could rock an offense with him.
    Brees. Pretty sure it's automatic Saints sign or is it.

Phyliss Rivers. I would pay triple the money for a SuperBowl ticket if Bellichek got him to the Super Bowl.

Thread Information