Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How? Do guys matched up with Forbes stop shooting 3s now just 'cuz?
    Bledsoe and Brown having nights all while Forbes is dropping dimes and 3s all game long

Averaging more points than Dejounte at a 5th of the price

We paying 16 million dollars a year for scrubs (DJ) who can't shoot the ball but people on here complaining about a good defender who can actually shoot the ball and spaces the floor for our ty shooting point guard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bledsoe and Brown having nights all while Forbes is dropping dimes and 3s all game long

We paying 16 million dollars a year for scrubs (DJ) who can't shoot the ball but people on here complaining about a good defender who can actually shoot the ball and spaces the floor for our ty shooting point guard
    who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You don't even believe this, stop trolling smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's absolutely hopeless out there. Looks like an average joe trying to guard elite athletes. One screen takes him completely out of the play. Can't stay in front of anyone. Has the whole "put your hand up so it looks like you're contesting" thing down to a tee even though he's a midget with t-rex arms.
    he looks like it because that's exactly who he is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK , I'm sorry Mr. Forbes...that you ain't an NBA caliber player. However you make a good pet to someone who loves his favourites so I'll give him that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's appalling what Coach Pop is doing to Bryn. Pop has now proven how well his Bench for Greatness method works. Lonnie proves it, obviously. But will Pop allow Bryn to benefit from his coaching breakthrough? no! Why not? The only reason has to be that Pop just hates Bryn.

Bryn, get the away from that bench and get in the game. I only use my Bench for Greatness technique with players I care about, like Lonnie. That does not include you! There's no chance I'd bench the likes of you so you'd get better, you little rat! you, you're starting, whether you like it or not. So go on, get away from that bench and get out there in the game! Git!

Pop knows perfectly well that by using his Bench for Greatness technique, and benching Bryn for about 25 to 30 games, he could make Bryn a DPOY candidate. But Pop won't do it. He hates Bryn too much to bench him and give him a chance. As long as Pop is in charge there's nothing to be done about it. It's sad, it's truly sad.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's appalling what Coach Pop is doing to Bryn. Pop has now proven how well his Bench for Greatness method works. Lonnie proves it, obviously. But will Pop allow Bryn to benefit from his coaching breakthrough? no! Why not? The only reason has to be that Pop just hates Bryn.

Bryn, get the away from that bench and get in the game. I only use my Bench for Greatness technique with players I care about, like Lonnie. That does not include you! There's no chance I'd bench the likes of you so you'd get better, you little rat! you, you're starting, whether you like it or not. So go on, get away from that bench and get out there in the game! Git!

Pop knows perfectly well that by using his Bench for Greatness technique, and benching Bryn for about 25 to 30 games, he could make Bryn a DPOY candidate. But Pop won't do it. He hates Bryn too much to bench him and give him a chance. As long as Pop is in charge there's nothing to be done about it. It's sad, it's truly sad.
    Dumb post. Lonnie looked worse than marco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, I really am stupid.

I believe you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 > 3

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

20 % fg......

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what was the Grizz fg% in 4th?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's a fact.
    I'm just plain stupid!

I'm not doubting you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not doubting you.
    3 pts 20% fg. Please play more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention all the threes the team gives up after Forms' man goes right past him and kicks it out. Just because it's not his man hitting them doesn't mean he isn't directly responsible for it. We saw that happen a couple of times in that clip.
    qft

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention all the threes the team gives up after Forms' man goes right past him and kicks it out. Just because it's not his man hitting them doesn't mean he isn't directly responsible for it. We saw that happen a couple of times in that clip.
    And that doesnt always make it his fault either, dunce

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. This bum's defense is atrocious.

What an absolutely stupid season this has been

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, who's this re that's quoted me like 5 times tonight? Why's he trying so hard to grab my attention?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. This bum's defense is atrocious.

What an absolutely stupid season this has been
    Post some clips and give an insight rather than parroting. Or just continue to be generalizing. The reality is the whole team is terrible at defense.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, who's this re that's quoted me like 5 times tonight? Why's he trying so hard to grab my attention?
    Lol 23 k posts... hahahahhaha hahahhahahah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've got to believe me! I really am stupid!

I do believe you. I don't doubt it for a minute.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you think is going to have a better career?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our 3 million dollar overachiever outplaying our 16 million dollar broke jumper PG... Again
    bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting for the official apology from Forbes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup Captain Freetime?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mini Matt Bonner almost gave the game away. He still sucks and is a glorified G Leaguer, tbh.

Thread Information