Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even know what you're trying to say.

There's apparently no death.

I'm glad if there are is none.

Trump is a bad president they have worship for some reason.

What part do you not understand?
    LOL, ok. You didn't frame violence towards America as a "got you" retort towards a conspiracy theorist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite no casualties DMC still wants war

DMC has gone full war monger and neocon

His hatred of arabs is on full display
    also...

What I would do? I would cut the head of the snake and go all out on Israel. Bomb the out of them and obliterate them into oblivion. Of course Israel has nukes and they would go for the "Sampson" option. Dooms day.
    I'm down with nuking the whole middle east if we include Israel in their. Gather up all the Zionists, neocons and Jewish supremacists in America, strip them of their power and ship them off to Israel. BURN THEM ALL!!!

Yauschwitz

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Royalties due.

Hows NC, law dog? Seriously pondering a move to somewhere in Apalachia with the TN/KY border looking somewhat enticing- Knoxville- Louisville/Eastern TN area.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was agreeing with ElNono ma niqa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Royalties due.

Hows NC, law dog? Seriously pondering a move to somewhere in Apalachia with the TN/KY border looking somewhat enticing- Knoxville- Louisville/Eastern TN area.
    im in virginia, not NC

it can be confusing tho... charlottesville, VA as opposed to charlotte, NC

but we had our first snow day of the season, which was cool. before today i had only seen snow when traveling or on vacation... never where i lived. so that was kinda neat. otherwise like it here a lot so far. just spent 2 weeks back in LA during holidays. so glad to be back, didnt have a minute to breath. more to do with holidays/family less to do with the city itself

i wish i could convince my family to move here ... sell their houses back home, get something of the same size/quality for a quarter of the price. retire off the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was agreeing with ElNono ma niqa
    nono never suggested nuking the region

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nono never suggested nuking the region
    Yeah he did. Ask DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Originally Posted By METT-T:
    Trump's line was attack Americans or American bases.

Iran had to make some response for the domestic political audience.

There are no American bases in Iraq. There are Iraqi bases with Americans areas on them.

Iran shot at dirt on those bases, yelled as loud as they could that they were done, and crossed their fingers. They stepped all over their s doing it.

Iran is hurt, looks weak to the rest of the world, has to now make up to Ukraine, explain to their domestic audience why flaming pieces of a civilian airliner full of their own folks and non-hostile third parties are all over Tehran, why they didn't kill any Americans, why they can't do crowd control.

Then there's an internal struggle for control over policy. There's a power vacuum, economy is still ed.

We can kill more Iranians tonight, tomorrow, next Thursday, six months from now. Why not let it ride?
    Basically where I’m at after today

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, ok. You didn't frame violence towards America as a "got you" retort towards a conspiracy theorist.
    I did not.

I told him to go himself.

That's it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically where I’m at after today
    Backflips

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So me saying he's shook means I want war? You're reaching.
    dindunuffin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a conspiracy theorist but here's one:

Iran drone killed Soleimani and other leaders because they were getting too powerful in the regime, taking too many risks by attacking American assets.
    USA only approved the drone to be in Iraqi airspace
    USA took credit for it.
    Iraq staged response attack on American base to save face

US had no idea Soleimani was in Iraq.

People familiar with the fact were on the Ukranian plane that went down tonight as it left Tehran.

Putin was controlling all of it via his recent visit to Syria.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im in virginia, not NC

it can be confusing tho... charlottesville, VA as opposed to charlotte, NC

but we had our first snow day of the season, which was cool. before today i had only seen snow when traveling or on vacation... never where i lived. so that was kinda neat. otherwise like it here a lot so far. just spent 2 weeks back in LA during holidays. so glad to be back, didnt have a minute to breath. more to do with holidays/family less to do with the city itself

i wish i could convince my family to move here ... sell their houses back home, get something of the same size/quality for a quarter of the price. retire off the difference.

lol, one of my best pals lives in VA and I always ask him how NC is.

Glad to hear you're diggin it there. Want to move somewhere where there's snow but where the snow doesn't become a threat. Tired of the hot, dry summers here as well, although this was the best summer in the decade I've been in California. Snowed more times in San Antonio in the ten years after I moved then the entire quarter-century I lived there. Would be nice to retreat to a cool climate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, one of my best pals lives in VA and I always ask him how NC is.

Glad to hear you're diggin it there. Want to move somewhere where there's snow but where the snow doesn't become a threat. Tired of the hot, dry summers here as well, although this was the best summer in the decade I've been in California. Snowed more times in San Antonio in the ten years after I moved then the entire quarter-century I lived there. Would be nice to retreat to a cool climate.
    Columbia or Jefferson City Missouri

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there are no American casualties and we don’t need to retaliate what problem do you see? This is starting to look like the US allowed a face saving move for Iran with them giving notice before.
    Or, Trump needlessly creating a crisis, then taking credit for defusing it, as he does.

Btw, it's a somewhat naive view that Iran will be satisfied with this single act of retaliation. We took out their top general. It's doubful they're done yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The disappointment from the left that Trump didn’t immediately retaliate and start a hot war is fascinating. Some of you sick s probably wanted some Americans to die just so Trump would retaliate and you’d have your anti-Trump talking points to screech.
    Too early to say what will happen, tbh.

Do you think we're out of the woods?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or, Trump needlessly creating a crisis, then taking credit for defusing it, as he does.

Btw, it's a somewhat naive view that Iran will be satisfied with this single act of retaliation. We took out their top general. It's doubful they're done yet.
    Yeah, Trump likely s ed his own troops and killed that contractor. He hit the tankers and the drone as well.

Funny how you can just pick a magic point along the line of regression and say "this is where it started" so you can say Trump started it. This series of events didn't start with the drone strike, it's just the first time you've really paid attention to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Iraq,

Bomb the out of Seth McFarlane's operations. I swear he doesnt represent America's grasp on comedy.

Signed,

Everyone who doesnt need the premise of a joke explained 10 seconds into the gag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As usual. The Zionist parasites let the host nation do their dirty work smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Trump likely s ed his own troops and killed that contractor. He hit the tankers and the drone as well.

Funny how you can just pick a magic point along the line of regression and say "this is where it started" so you can say Trump started it. This series of events didn't start with the drone strike, it's just the first time you've really paid attention to it.
    taking out a general is drastic escalation compared to what you mentioned. if you really want to go back to where it started i'd say 1953

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    taking out a general is drastic escalation compared to what you mentioned. if you really want to go back to where it started i'd say 1953
    WRONG. It began on 1948 when the Zionist state of Israel was founded.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    WRONG. It began on 1948 when the Zionist state of Israel was founded.
    I don't think Iran was directly involved in any of the Israeli Wars in the mid 1900's.

Thread Information