Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you'll be remembered as cosmored at best
    Nah. Cosmored had the FatFreddy thing going, which was mildly entertaining. TCBY is just hair-in-the-drain that plugs up threads. A perfect Ignore candidate ala Boots.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is scary. The truth hurts. Exploring the possibilty of something horrible being true triggers people. Cognitive dissonance. Maybe I should just bury my head in the sand like most people do. Tell people what they wanna hear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is scary. The truth hurts. Exploring the possibilty of something horrible being true triggers people. Cognitive dissonance. Maybe I should just bury my head in the sand like most people do. Tell people what they wanna hear.
    yep. just like cosmored

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That'd be a cool story for you, if we were to overlook the fact that employees themselves sounded the alarm about management cutting all corners on the MAX.

Not to mention that the MAX design and development started in 2011....
    I listened to an interview with a whistleblower who got retired out, it came down to putting the plant in South Carolina and staffing it with managers who didn't give a about safe practices because they got hired from other industries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's also that shut the up option.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why didn't USA's anti-missile defense, aka St Ronnie's Star Wars, work against the Iranian missiles?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why didn't USA's anti-missile defense, aka St Ronnie's Star Wars, work against the Iranian missiles?
    That's not what Star Wars was for re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel Bombs Gaza And Syria Killing 3 & Iran Says US Sabotage/Cyberattack Likely Behind 737 Downing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the US have patriot systems deployed against ISIS? Last I checked they didn't have aircraft or ballistic missiles.

Plus, you're a dunce (we know this about you already) if you don't realize that Iran had to destroy some , and the US had to let them to appease their country so they could stand down. Had the US intercepted the missiles, Iran wouldn't have their "revenge".

Checkers playing mother ers

And SDI

Bend over, I'll give ya a in' raw story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reasons To Consider Foul Play In The #IranPlaneCrash & The CIA History Of Downing Civilian Planes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EU regulator declares Boeing 737 MAX to be safe

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tion-regulator

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reasons To Consider Foul Play In The #IranPlaneCrash & The CIA History Of Downing Civilian Planes
    Jewtube taking all your vids down, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FAA and Boeing cheated on recertification. Hope they fixed the software problem.

Boeing and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) worked together to manipulate 737 Max recertification tests following two fatal crashes in 2018 and 2019, according to a damning new Senate report. Boeing “inappropriately coached” some FAA test pilots to reach a desired outcome during the recertification tests, and some were even performed on simulators that weren’t equipped to re-create the same conditions as the crashes.
    In doing this, the Senate report’s authors say the “FAA and Boeing were attempting to cover up important information that may have contributed to the 737 MAX tragedies.”

The 102-page report, released Friday, was compiled by the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation and is built on information from 50 whistleblowers, FAA staff interviews, and more than 15,000 pages of do ents. It comes one month after the FAA cleared the 737 Max to return to flight, and as airlines around the world start reintroducing the plane into their fleets.The FAA is also accused of retaliating against whistleblowers, possibly obstructing the Office of the Inspector General’s investigation into the crashes, failing to hold senior managers accountable, and allowing Southwest Airlines to operate dozens of improperly certified planes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federal govt, the civil service, is being pervasively purged of career professionals, aka destroyed, to be replaced of political stooges, corporate lobbyists, and any old party sycophants who will subvert the official functions with a kakistrocracy that implements whatever the Capitalists think will make them richer, no matter the cost to humans and environment.

737 MAX initially was "certified" almost exclusively by Boeing's own hacks, certification "delegated" from the regulatory-captured, understaffed, underfunded FAA, under pressure from stock-holding management to get the out the door, to get the revenues flowing in and the stock price rising.

700+ died, and Boeing mgmt escapes with no accountability, no punishment, and $10Ms of compensation.

America is ed and un able. The ing will continue unabated, unstoppable, irreversible as Capitalism poisons and rots America into a hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is how we do it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anklebiter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You thought this was the thread about the Boeing issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You thought this was the thread about the Boeing issues.
    you came back to gnaw on my ankle pointlessly?

how unsurprising.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sunday morning coming down for you I suppose.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one looks like a suicide

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you people not understand there is a difference between the 737-800 that crashed in China and the 737 Max? There are over 7000 800s flying around the world. Anyone that flies frequently in the US has probably flown on an 800.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you people not understand there is a difference between the 737-800 that crashed in China and the 737 Max? There are over 7000 800s flying around the world. Anyone that flies frequently in the US has probably flown on an 800.
    ...not straight down from 30,000 feet in less than two minutes, CC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...not straight down from 30,000 feet in less than two minutes, CC.
    Kind of like flight 93 on 9/11? Doesn't sound mechanical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    United Airlines and Alaska Airlines have said they found loose parts on multiple grounded Boeing 737 Max 9 aircraft, raising new concerns among industry experts about the manufacturing process for the passenger planes.

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), which regulates the industry in the United States, grounded 171 Max 9 planes worldwide after a cabin panel blew off an Alaska-operated plane in midair on Friday, forcing the pilots to make an emergency landing.

United said on Monday that it “found bolts that needed additional tightening,” in its initial inspections.

Alaska said early reports from its technicians indicated some “loose hardware” was visible on some aircraft when it conducted checks of its fleet.

The carriers are focusing on an area known as the door plug, a cover panel used to fill an unneeded emergency exit in aircraft that have been configured with fewer seats.

The panel that blew out on Friday’s Alaskan flight was a door plug and the FAA ordered operators to ground all aircraft with the same configuration.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/...7-max-9-planes

Thread Information