Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cats are fun to watch and they do crazy from time to time. But even though I'm never the one to bring home a cat, I'm somehow tasked with cleaning out the litterbox.
    And let me tell you, just adding a second cat seems to more than double the frequency of having to empty their potty spot.

Well, I've found a simple yet extremely effective solution to help me AND YOU take back some me time.
    (note: personally, cleaning up their pee pee clumps is way more bothersome than scooping the fecal material so that will be the focus of this hack)

I've learned that a cat's urine output is directly proportional to the amount of water they drink. Makes sense right? The more that goes in, the more that comes out.
    In the past, I've always made sure their water bowl is full of fresh tasty water. Guess what? That means their litter box is going to be full of smelly urine clumps.
    So I've been gradually reducing the amount of water that our cats have access to. Over the last week, their available daily water amount has gone from a cup to a cap full.
    And I don't mean a baseball cap!!!! In order to save time of having to turn on the faucet and fill up the bowel, I simple just give them a cap full of water from my bottle of Topo Chico in the evening.
    At first they avoid it because it's fizzy and sometimes lime flavored. But eventually, it goes flat. And they get thirsty enough not to worry about the taste.
    I wasn't sure that I was going to see any difference when I performed my litterbox duties.
    But guess what? When I went to clean out the box, instead of having several scoops of clumps to deal with, I could capture all the mess in just one! And not even a full one!
    Some might argue that cats need more water and this isn't healthy for them.
    To those critics, I'd respond that hey...they're cats...it's not like I had to pay for them or anything.
    So next time you're hunched over that smelly feline loo, take a hint from me...
    If your can't don't drink, the box won't stink.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We just let out cats piss and outside, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    not an option. That would be fantastic.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    100, my cat goes out whenever he wants, I don't know how people with the litter box (obviously they must if they live in certain places or an apartment), it's disgusting.

It also helps your house not smell like cats if they're in/out. Only downside is the occasional mouse/bird/rabbit that sadistic killer brings inside.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also, I want to use this thread to mention how underrated cats are as pets, tbh.

-You don't have to clean them nor deal with their dirty business (at least in my case).
    -They are natural pest controllers (you won't ever see a rat or any ugly ass bug in your house with a cat around).
    -They aren't high maintenance at all. Just feed them a couple times a day and you are set.
    -They are clean as .
    -And they are just as loving as dogs. I don't know where this idea came from that cats don't like to be bothered by humans.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    100, my cat goes out whenever he wants, I don't know how people with the litter box (obviously they must if they live in certain places or an apartment), it's disgusting.

It also helps your house not smell like cats if they're in/out. Only downside is the occasional mouse/bird/rabbit that sadistic killer brings inside.
    yeah...I clean that out daily. We also have one of those air filter blowers right beside it. So the smell never gets noticeable. I hope anyway.

Unfortunately canít let them out because of coyotes and hawks and .

sick demented ring****** ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Cats are fun to watch and they do crazy from time to time. But even though I'm never the one to bring home a cat, I'm somehow tasked with cleaning out the litterbox.
    And let me tell you, just adding a second cat seems to more than double the frequency of having to empty their potty spot.

Well, I've found a simple yet extremely effective solution to help me AND YOU take back some me time.
    (note: personally, cleaning up their pee pee clumps is way more bothersome than scooping the fecal material so that will be the focus of this hack)

I've learned that a cat's urine output is directly proportional to the amount of water they drink. Makes sense right? The more that goes in, the more that comes out.
    In the past, I've always made sure their water bowl is full of fresh tasty water. Guess what? That means their litter box is going to be full of smelly urine clumps.
    So I've been gradually reducing the amount of water that our cats have access to. Over the last week, their available daily water amount has gone from a cup to a cap full.
    And I don't mean a baseball cap!!!! In order to save time of having to turn on the faucet and fill up the bowel, I simple just give them a cap full of water from my bottle of Topo Chico in the evening.
    At first they avoid it because it's fizzy and sometimes lime flavored. But eventually, it goes flat. And they get thirsty enough not to worry about the taste.
    I wasn't sure that I was going to see any difference when I performed my litterbox duties.
    But guess what? When I went to clean out the box, instead of having several scoops of clumps to deal with, I could capture all the mess in just one! And not even a full one!
    Some might argue that cats need more water and this isn't healthy for them.
    To those critics, I'd respond that hey...they're cats...it's not like I had to pay for them or anything.
    So next time you're hunched over that smelly feline loo, take a hint from me...
    If your can't don't drink, the box won't stink.
    Seems lifted from some other site.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seems lifted from some other site.
    not at all. Really just derivative of Judy Booty.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 1 Week Ago at 06:59 PM.

sick demented ring****** ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Well, in that case you're gonna kill that cat. Will be slow and expensive for you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, in that case you're gonna kill that cat. Will be slow and expensive for you.
    Shrug emoji

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you can train your cat to outside, what is someone supposed to do with all the extra kitty litter?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you can train your cat to outside, what is someone supposed to do with all the extra kitty litter?
    Do you have some socks?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Send it to Fabbs, still a couple of winter months left, his car is gonna need to defrost

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    People with pets. Modern day slavery.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People with pets. Modern day slavery.
    Bend over, I’ll ing show you modern day slavery.

Thread Information