Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Ghazi needs to lose 70 lbs, tbh. Already lost 30. got fat as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck unstaaaaaacked
    Or megastaaaaaaacked depending on how one looks at it

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Ghazi needs to lose 70 lbs, tbh. Already lost 30. got fat as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck unstaaaaaacked
    tbh when is Ghazstrodamus putting out another youtube video where you roast other forum posters? Top 5 ST moment ever imho fwiw

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    tbh when is Ghazstrodamus putting out another youtube video where you roast other forum posters? Top 5 ST moment ever imho fwiw
    I don't even get annoyed by anyone on here lately tbh... although Clipper Nation's NFL takes are ing stupid

Flacco

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    would you rather be a fat SA mexican drinking enchiladas all day or a fat Dallas korean slurping bulgogi leftovers all day

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nice strawman fat .
    Fabbs - you still with that whale of a GF you Asperger's afflicted idiot?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    because they're all lazy slobs who were pushed by the spotlight to lose weight but not maintain that weight when sent home. that's the reality of it. working out is a complete change in mentality and discipline which most don't have nor want just like those who sign up for that show.
    very unChadlike brah. us Chads need to unite and make the world a better place. Sure it sucks to see our fellow man wallowing in virgindom by abusing his body, but a true Chad would meditate on this fact and realize that we're only a few unfortunate events from being there ourselves.

I suggest you re-read the Chadavad Gita to truly understand what it takes to ascend up the 8 Steps to Chadvana

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah exactly weight loss/weight maintenance is 90+% diet.

Lets say you bust your ass working out 90 minutes a day that’s probablt 800 calories which gets covered easily if you’re not eating healthy.
    Yeah it still boils down to Calories out > Calories in which is mostly just the human body keeping the lights on all day. Unless you're busting your ass doing crossfit or something like sand volleyball which burns an insane amount of calories, your average workout/jog may get you 450-500 calories which is literally erased by one blueberry muffin. There are many people that seem to think just because they workout everyday they can eat however much they want

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because they’re still losers. It’s in the name.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    very unChadlike brah. us Chads need to unite and make the world a better place. Sure it sucks to see our fellow man wallowing in virgindom by abusing his body, but a true Chad would meditate on this fact and realize that we're only a few unfortunate events from being there ourselves.

I suggest you re-read the Chadavad Gita to truly understand what it takes to ascend up the 8 Steps to Chadvana
    what a lame unfunny troll you are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Yeah it still boils down to Calories out > Calories in which is mostly just the human body keeping the lights on all day. Unless you're busting your ass doing crossfit or something like sand volleyball which burns an insane amount of calories, your average workout/jog may get you 450-500 calories which is literally erased by one blueberry muffin. There are many people that seem to think just because they workout everyday they can eat however much they want
    Idk how many parents I’ve seen on TV/IRL say stuff like “My son/daughter is enrolled in tons of after school activities where they get 2-3 hours of exercise AND we only buy the low fat snacks now, but the weight just keeps going up!”

People love to focus on outliers and say stuff like “Michael Phelps eats 12,000 calories a day and burns it all off!!”...Unless you have a job where you get long sustained physical activity every day you’re not losing weight unless you’re dieting, which is why the whole baby boomer shtick about how “kids these days are fat because they’re playing video games instead of playing outside!” is re ed.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    NOW: Danni Allen Season 14: 258 to 138. She's now maintains 175-180

Danni became the marketing director for a Chicago-area Planet Fitness after the show. She now weighs 175 to 180 pounds, which is a "healthy, happy weight for me to maintain without going crazy in the gym," she told the Chicago Tribune. "When we were on the show, we worked out anywhere between eight and 10 hours a day. So it was great while I was on the show. It definitely gave me that jump-start into losing weight. It's not something I would say is realistic or long term for anybody to maintain, especially myself. I kept into health and fitness. I still work out about four days a week, and I watch what I eat as best as possible.”

at 175-180, she better be at least 5'11" or she's fat

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    at 175-180, she better be at least 5'11" or she's fat
    Why are you body shaming?

Thread Information