Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't like the move tbh. After Lawrence I'm not that high on any of the QBs, though I guess any of them would be better than Crappolo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    makes a ton of sense imo. the draft capital is a lot, but by getting a rookie scale QB instead of paying Jimmy 25+ per year down the line, you can buy more free agents instead of relying on cheap talent via the draft. niners locked up trent williams, kittle, have cheap talent at skill positions, etc.

they were well positioned to make the move

but yeah, if the QB they pick doesnt pan out, its going to be a disaster. you have to trust kyle shanahan at this point though

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Everyone is saying Mac Jones. If we have away 3 first rounders for an Alabama QB Iím gonna lose it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Everyone is saying Mac Jones. If we have away 3 first rounders for an Alabama QB I’m gonna lose it
    ive been seein that, but im not buying it at all. they wouldnt have to move all the way up to 3 if they were targeting jones.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ive been seein that, but im not buying it at all. they wouldnt have to move all the way up to 3 if they were targeting jones.
    I agree with you. He would be there at 12 and thereís no reason to trade up for him. But more and more people keep saying it and Iím getting scared. If it does happen though expect Jay Glazier to say he knew about it all along
    ďmy sources were telling me to keep an eye on Mackie Jones. Heís not an athlete, he doesnít have a great arm, but heís very smart, very cerebral, and exactly the type of QB that Kyle Shannahan likesĒ

Post Count
    Not mentioned in thread

We could still trade the pick to a QB desperate team on draft day and come out with more

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Fields or Lance make the most sense here. I’m not as high on Wilson as others, will be interesting to see if the Jets trade 2 away or draft a qb.

Post Count
    70% Fields
    25% Jones
    5% other

Thread Information