Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Young star QBs. All are white, except for one mulatto. Struggle Wilson sucks and has proven to be the 3rd round talent carried by the stacked team that he's always been. Watson is headed to prison. Justin Fields sucks. Trashkins was, predictably, a bust. Looks like R.G.8. up in Maryland went the way of R.G.3. up in Maryland. That's what ya get for monkeyballin' it, I guess. Murray is headed in that direction and he's too short to win a playoff game.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kyle Shanahan to the rescue gonna sooner than later hold Trey's hand to the SB

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kyle Shanahan to the rescue gonna sooner than later hold Trey's hand to the SB
    Trey Lance is garbage. Why didn't they draft Mac Jones?

They need to sell Lance and a few firsts to the Packers to get Aaron Rodgers. No way they wouldn't win the Super Bowl with that team AND Aaron Rodgers. That Rams loss would have been over (in favor of the Niners) by halftime if they had Rodgers.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Trey Lance is garbage. Why didn't they draft Mac Jones?

They need to sell Lance and a few firsts to the Packers to get Aaron Rodgers. No way they wouldn't win the Super Bowl with that team AND Aaron Rodgers. That Rams loss would have been over (in favor of the Niners) by halftime if they had Rodgers.
    The Packers already have a successor to Rodgers though, they used a 1st rounder on him last year. If a team offered them 2+ first round picks for Rodgers they would probably consider it, even without Lance, since that's about the most they'd ever get for him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Packers already have a successor to Rodgers though, they used a 1st rounder on him last year. If a team offered them 2+ first round picks for Rodgers they would probably consider it, even without Lance, since that's about the most they'd ever get for him.
    Love and Lance have similar ceilings. Below average starters, above average backups. Kind of that Jimmy G tier except with at least an ounce of mobility.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Love and Lance have similar ceilings. Below average starters, above average backups. Kind of that Jimmy G tier except with at least an ounce of mobility.
    Even if that's true (I'm not agreeing or disagreeing), the Packers picked Love in the 1st round. They clearly see his ceiling as higher than below average starter.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Even if that's true (I'm not agreeing or disagreeing), the Packers picked Love in the 1st round. They clearly see his ceiling as higher than below average starter.
    if that's true, then ergo the Packers must dump Rodgers this offeason... right? You don't trade up for a 1st round rookie QB to sit him not one, not two, but three years... right?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    if that's true, then ergo the Packers must dump Rodgers this offeason... right? You don't trade up for a 1st round rookie QB to sit him not one, not two, but three years... right?
    Not only do teams use a 1st rounder on a QB then sit him for 2+ seasons, it's literally what the Packers did with Rodgers. They used 1st rounder on Rodgers (and it was higher than the pick they used on Love) and had him as Favre's backup for 3 seasons. This is an almost parallel situation.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not only do teams use a 1st rounder on a QB then sit him for 2+ seasons, it's literally what the Packers did with Rodgers. They used 1st rounder on Rodgers (and it was higher than the pick they used on Love) and had him as Favre's backup for 3 seasons. This is an almost parallel situation.
    They're 50M over the cap. If they don't cut Rodgers and instead extend/restructure him they're looking at gutting their team immediately, (especially if they also want to bring back Adams, he's not signing for anything less than the 27M/year injury-prone-and-inferior Deandre Hopkins just got - and he's not playing on the tag), pieces like Zadarius and Preston Smith will be goners, they will be thin at receiver even if they bring back Adams, big pieces of their 2021 defense will be gone as well as offensive line. They'll need to extend Jaire Alexander and figure out to do with David Bakhtiari who is expensive, injury prone, north of 30 and rarely plays these days.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    They're 50M over the cap. If they don't cut Rodgers and instead extend/restructure him they're looking at gutting their team immediately, (especially if they also want to bring back Adams, he's not signing for anything less than the 27M/year injury-prone-and-inferior Deandre Hopkins just got - and he's not playing on the tag), pieces like Zadarius and Preston Smith will be goners, they will be thin at receiver even if they bring back Adams, big pieces of their 2021 defense will be gone as well as offensive line. They'll need to extend Jaire Alexander and figure out to do with David Bakhtiari who is expensive, injury prone, north of 30 and rarely plays these days.
    Well them being $50MM over the cap is a detail you didn't share the first time , yeah that makes the chances of them keeping Rodgers much lower.

EDIT: Holy their cap situation is in shambles. Cutting Rodgers post June 1st would only save them $26 million too, idk how the they manage that.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Maybe I'm bias but I saw more potential from Trey in his first season than Love's entire career

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well them being $50MM over the cap is a detail you didn't share the first time , yeah that makes the chances of them keeping Rodgers much lower.

EDIT: Holy their cap situation is in shambles. Cutting Rodgers post June 1st would only save them $26 million too, idk how the they manage that.
    If you have 26 minutes, there's this... I watched it yesterday, not much else to do on Sundays now.

Should be interesting next season to see if LJackson can continue as the top QB.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    “Top”

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Any good QB that is not a dink and dunk get?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But I was told grown men enjoy 3.5 hours of this

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    I mean, the QBs in Superbowl LVI are #1 and #3 in yards per attempt this season but then again, Garoppolo is #2, so make of that what you will
    Last edited by Bynumite; 02-08-2022 at 08:13 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I mean, the QBs in Superbowl LVI are #1 and #3 in yards per attempt this season but then again, Garoppolo is #2, so make of that what you will
    Kyle's offense doesn't throw many screens or to the backs at all.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What a about yards in the air? The Niners offense seems designed to get a lot of yards after the reception. Garoppolo would throw a 5 yd pass and Samuel would just get 20 more.

Thread Information