Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't like the move tbh. After Lawrence I'm not that high on any of the QBs, though I guess any of them would be better than Crappolo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    makes a ton of sense imo. the draft capital is a lot, but by getting a rookie scale QB instead of paying Jimmy 25+ per year down the line, you can buy more free agents instead of relying on cheap talent via the draft. niners locked up trent williams, kittle, have cheap talent at skill positions, etc.

they were well positioned to make the move

but yeah, if the QB they pick doesnt pan out, its going to be a disaster. you have to trust kyle shanahan at this point though

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Everyone is saying Mac Jones. If we have away 3 first rounders for an Alabama QB I’m gonna lose it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Everyone is saying Mac Jones. If we have away 3 first rounders for an Alabama QB I’m gonna lose it
    ive been seein that, but im not buying it at all. they wouldnt have to move all the way up to 3 if they were targeting jones.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ive been seein that, but im not buying it at all. they wouldnt have to move all the way up to 3 if they were targeting jones.
    I agree with you. He would be there at 12 and there’s no reason to trade up for him. But more and more people keep saying it and I’m getting scared. If it does happen though expect Jay Glazier to say he knew about it all along
    “my sources were telling me to keep an eye on Mackie Jones. He’s not an athlete, he doesn’t have a great arm, but he’s very smart, very cerebral, and exactly the type of QB that Kyle Shannahan likes”

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not mentioned in thread

We could still trade the pick to a QB desperate team on draft day and come out with more

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Fields or Lance make the most sense here. I’m not as high on Wilson as others, will be interesting to see if the Jets trade 2 away or draft a qb.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    70% Fields
    25% Jones
    5% other

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    2021 Prediction

The West Crown returns to California

NFC le Game: 49ers @ Buccaneers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jimmy injured "for a short while"

It's over bros. Jimmy Stallion's run with the 49ers. Lance's teams now.

I still think we sneak into the playoffs but we are back in retooling mode

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eh, I still think the Niners have the highest ceiling in the division. Glad Crappolo is out for a bit so we can see what Lance has.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    My thoughts are the 49ers lost to Green Bay last week

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eh, I still think the Niners have the highest ceiling in the division. Glad Crappolo is out for a bit so we can see what Lance has.
    We've played 16 quarters at this point. I see some elite players and offensive gamelan ahead of the league curve but not much else. Injuries piling up and defensive coordinator that has alot of growing to do.

Every week is a new issue while the previous ones do seem to improve. So that does give me hope if they put it all together. I still see playoffs but the inconsistency seems to be a consistent problem.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We've played 16 quarters at this point. I see some elite players and offensive gamelan ahead of the league curve but not much else. Injuries piling up and defensive coordinator that has alot of growing to do.

Every week is a new issue while the previous ones do seem to improve. So that does give me hope if they put it all together. I still see playoffs but the inconsistency seems to be a consistent problem.
    The potential is there but I also wouldn't be shocked to see them go 8-9 tbh. They have things going for them (elite oline/dline, great WRs/TE, defensive playmakers in Bosa/Warner) but their secondary is beyond pathetic and their RBs are dropping like flies. Gonna come down to Lance imo.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    49ers really needed that GB win, they should have had it too... now their schedule is really rough.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Back to the reading room where you belong Andy. Chop chop.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Andy got out of his cage.
    Andy get back in your cage!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Andy got out of his cage.
    Andy get back in your cage!
    Back to the reading room where you belong Andy. Chop chop.
    Which one of you losers is this got?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Andy The Welcher

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    A shame we are gonna have to deal with this insufferable ging up the nfl forum again tbh.

not having him here was nice while it lasted

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A shame we are gonna have to deal with this insufferable ging up the nfl forum again tbh.

not having him here was nice while it lasted
    Meh. I'm not into making 20 pages out of otherwise 4 page game threads anymore. It's a tired schtick. It made sense when more regulars regularly posted here on Sundays. They don't anymore. I'll occasionally reply to something. But it's not what it used to be.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Meh. I'm not into making 20 pages out of otherwise 4 page game threads anymore. It's a tired schtick. It made sense when more regulars regularly posted here on Sundays. They don't anymore. I'll occasionally reply to something. But it's not what it used to be.
    Andy The Welcher

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Give me Montana ($5), Deebo ($1), Delanie Walker ($2), the two cheapest running backs ($1 and $2) for RBBC, and Shanahan ($2).
    That also gives me enough money to pick up the other receiver #82 for ($2), though I don't know his name i'll take him.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Give me Montana ($5), Deebo ($1), Delanie Walker ($2), the two cheapest running backs ($1 and $2) for RBBC, and Shanahan ($2).
    That also gives me enough money to pick up the other receiver #82 for ($2), though I don't know his name i'll take him.
    John Taylor. Very athletic WR for those times that stunted his career with a cocaine test. He's the one catching the back end zone TD in the Bengals SB comeback. He was elite returner.

Kyle should be above Jim and Deebo above Taylor. $3 RB should be Ricky Watters.

As constructed I'm doing

$5 Montana
    $4 Owens
    $2 Kyle

Leaves me 4 dollars for TE & RB

$2 Hearst
    $2 Walker

Montana + Owens
    Vs
    Young + Rice

Thread Information