Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    me personally i am livid.........those commercials were the 1 thing that made the spurs stand out & have an iden y.........& now the nation is going to correlate heb with the texans instead of the spurs.............fook whoever in the spurs org let this happen by not standing up to heb...........if the texans ever offer the spurs a team up heb commercial opportunity the management better decline..........this is blasphemy how we are treated as minor leagues & proof we need to relocate to austin

Last edited by playblair; 01-11-2020 at 07:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s baby back bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HEB's taking over. They were just named the best grocer in the country. Pretty soon there will be a lot more teams making these commercials.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They screwed up the parking at the one I go to by setting aside the parking slots for call aheads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HEB's taking over. They were just named the best grocer in the country. Pretty soon there will be a lot more teams making these commercials.
    Truth! Plus the Astros have been doing HEB commercials in recent years too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has to be the most stupid commercially managed team, ever. They need to throw a draft pick to get the name Oilers back and they immediately would be on par with Dallas in the state of Texas. As the Texans...................in a word.......yawn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has to be the most stupid commercially managed team, ever. They need to throw a draft pick to get the name Oilers back and they immediately would be on par with Dallas in the state of Texas. As the Texans...................in a word.......yawn.
    I miss the Oilers. The name was cool and they had the best uniforms in the league tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't give a about being on par with Dallas, thats is lost cause

Jerry has all you suckers SPRUNG on his inferior product

Texan's have the better stadium, better Tailgate, and now the better Team and QB

scoreboard mother ers
    We are talking about marketing. The Texans name is the worse nickname in modern sports and does nothing to inspire people in places like the RGV and El Paso let alone outside the state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are talking about marketing. The Texans name is the worse nickname in modern sports and does nothing to inspire people in places like the RGV and El Paso let alone outside the state.
    To be fair there are a decent number of Texans fans down here in the RGV although they do pale in comparison to the number of Cowboys fans down here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one of SA's issues. They get caught up on a singular thing. Gotta keep up with the changes. Gen Z or whatever the heck it is these days. YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO KEEP IT FRESH... SO CHANGE IT UP! Just look a that the potential of the Spurs Fiesta uniforms... I bet they have already ruled it out. No wonder no one looks your way.

I know I'm usually harsh on my own home city buy I just call a spade a spade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HEB for putting Bryn Forbes in the commercials, so Pop keeps starting him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Texan's have the better stadium, better Tailgate, and now the better Team and QB

scoreboard mother ers
    All true. But we need to get the Oilers name back. Much better than Texans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

scoreboard mother ers
    51 points in a playoff game after a 24 point lead. ..................................Curse of the Texans nickname.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

scoreboard mother ers
    NRG isn't better than AT&T

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who you gonna go with - Dumbmar and LMA or Deshaun and DeAndre?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And somehow, Watson and Hopkins are worse actors than the Spurs guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about an add for some good old KC Barbecue? They should be well versed by now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one of SA's issues. They get caught up on a singular thing. Gotta keep up with the changes. Gen Z or whatever the heck it is these days. YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO KEEP IT FRESH... SO CHANGE IT UP! Just look a that the potential of the Spurs Fiesta uniforms... I bet they have already ruled it out. No wonder no one looks your way.

I know I'm usually harsh on my own home city buy I just call a spade a spade.
    That's not fresh. That's a throwback. Those were designed by Charlene McCombs, and were roundly reviled by Spurs fans. Pastels don't say "we're going to kick your asses". Black, white and silver DO say that. I like that at one point, only the Spurs and Raiders had Black and Silver as their colors.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like them, glad to see HEB doing well in Houston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do people really think we had fiesta colored uniforms? I don’t understand this latest rewrite of history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still remember being like 8-9 when this hot shot new grocery store showed up on Marbach and my parents switched allegiances from Kroger to H-E-B.. Now here there almost 30 years later they're the biggest grocer in the US.. Crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do people really think we had fiesta colored uniforms? I don’t understand this latest rewrite of history
    It's people not old enough to know better.. they just see the customs online and assume they were actually team issue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about an add for some good old KC Barbecue? They should be well versed by now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair there are a decent number of Texans fans down here in the RGV although they do pale in comparison to the number of Cowboys fans down here...
    PURO 956

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not fresh. That's a throwback. Those were designed by Charlene McCombs, and were roundly reviled by Spurs fans. Pastels don't say "we're going to kick your asses". Black, white and silver DO say that. I like that at one point, only the Spurs and Raiders had Black and Silver as their colors.
    Well by fresh it means we haven't seen it before.... in like 20 years. Look at the Nuggets late 80's style they run today.

I agree about the silver and black but for some reason the rest of the US doesn't care much for it. They love it for the Raiders but won't equate that with us. I would think many of the hip-hop culture would like the "black" part of it.

Thread Information