Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm not saying Cousins is better outright. But he did manage to not play like a head and get his team a playoff W.
    But then he the bed today so who cares, in fact go sign Joe Flacco to replace him because of a playoff run 8 years ago, right?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    But then he the bed today so who cares, in fact go sign Joe Flacco to replace him because of a playoff run 8 years ago, right?
    Cousins play today wasn't the glaring issue. Their condition based on playing a second road game against a rested team was the glaring issue. I already said that the Vikings needed that bye and HFA given that this was their likely ceiling otherwise. You're desperately trying to compare apples to oranges.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cousins play today wasn't the glaring issue. Their condition based on playing a second road game against a rested team was the glaring issue. I already said that the Vikings needed that bye and HFA given that this was their likely ceiling otherwise. You're desperately trying to compare apples to oranges.
    Flacco wins, period. How dare you take Cousins over Super Bowl Champ Flacco??????

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Flacco wins, period. How dare you take Cousins over Super Bowl Champ Flacco??????
    This was never my point. Why are you so desperate to change the issue / put words into my mouth.

Defend your boy if that's what you're gonna do. Don't look for fake arguments.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This was never my point. Why are you so desperate to change the issue / put words into my mouth.

Defend your boy if that's what you're gonna do. Don't look for fake arguments.
    So you wouldn’t replace Cousins with Flacco?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Neither if possible

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    are you ok man, you're starting to worry me. Did the contrails finally get to you like they got to TSA

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I think it's different with a QB who's been in the system rather than bringing one in.

Of course Flacco sucked in his first season at Denver. And given his age and diminishing abilities, I can't say that is going to change.

But he did have a little left in the tank for Baltimore. They made their decision though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    are you ok man, you're starting to worry me. Did the contrails finally get to you like they got to TSA
    Black QB's playoff choking / white QB's former success are sore issues for this slob apparently.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Straight-up lashing out.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Are you also re ed enough to think that current Joe Flacco is better than Lamar?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I think it's different with a QB who's been in the system rather than bringing one in.

Of course Flacco sucked in his first season at Denver. And given his age and diminishing abilities, I can't say that is going to change.

But he did have a little left in the tank for Baltimore. They made their decision though.
    So you wouldn’t replace Cousins with Flacco

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Are you also re ed enough to think that current Joe Flacco is better than Lamar?
    Better for what? For winning tonight? I think that it's debatable.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    So you wouldn’t replace Cousins with Flacco
    Yea, and I gave you a nuanced reason. But you think this comes down to overly simplistic factors.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Better for what? For winning tonight? I think that it's debatable.
    ans were pressuring Lamar every play, and you think immobile ass Flacco would survive that? It would have been an 8 sack night

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yea, and I gave you a nuanced reason. But you think this comes down to overly simplistic factors.
    Flacco won a Super Bowl playing 3 road games, something Cousins couldn’t do. Obviously you should replace Cousins with Flacco.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    ans were pressuring Lamar every play, and you think immobile ass Flacco would survive that? It would have been an 8 sack night
    The pressure wasn't that bad; Lamar had 59 passing attempts FFS.

Which brings us to a glaring reality; Lamar did well when he played to his strength of running. Suddenly, he tried to be a dropback passer; but given that he's a ty version of Flacco in that regard...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Big facts only:

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it's not that man, they're both bad just in different ways, the ravens are probably ed when they have to give lamar flacco money though. But I'm just worried about you, cause i care.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Flacco won a Super Bowl playing 3 road games, something Cousins couldn’t do. Obviously you should replace Cousins with Flacco.
    You didn't have to give us a demo on how you're overly relying on overly simplistic measures.

Ignoring the prime Flacco vs. old Flacco factor.

Slob

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ignoring the prime Flacco vs. old Flacco factor.
    criticizing the exact ing thing you did and this thread did.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    it's not that man, they're both bad just in different ways, the ravens are probably ed when they have to give lamar flacco money though. But I'm just worried about you, cause i care.
    Oh off, face.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    criticizing the exact ing thing you did and this thread did.
    Word salad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Is that how you treat someone who says he cares?

Man, you in a bad place right now thanks to black QB failing.

Thread Information