Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    They would have missed the playoffs completely if they played that borderline re ed wop.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    They would have missed the playoffs completely if they played that borderline re ed wop.
    Hair's difference. SMH

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Hair's difference. SMH
    14-2 vs likely 7-9 isn’t a hair’s difference. They came out flat for the playoffs but that happens a lot, and it’s happened to Flacco as well.

Why do fans of ringless franchises act like winning in the playoffs should be so easy?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so they would have played 1 less game bfd.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Fans of teams that haven’t rang in forever acting like playoff wins come easy

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    14-2 vs likely 7-9 isn’t a hair’s difference. They came out flat for the playoffs but that happens a lot, and it’s happened to Flacco as well.

Why do fans of ringless franchises act like winning in the playoffs should be so easy?
    I was referencing your cuck-like behavior and the comparison to blake.

I agree that Jackson shined in the reg. season. That doesn't matter for much if he's choking in the postseason.

Flacco would've been the better option tonight.

Also at Pat bandwagon now 49er bandwagon boy trying to boast of a higher level of understanding based on his fandom selection.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Pretty much.

Although if Harbaugh wouldn't have been so hasty and had put Jackson in a Taysum Hill role, the Ravens might still be alive right now.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I was referencing your cuck-like behavior and the comparison to blake.

I agree that Jackson shined in the reg. season. That doesn't matter for much if he's choking in the postseason.

Flacco would've been the better option tonight.

Also at Pat bandwagon now 49er bandwagon boy trying to boast of a higher level of understanding based on his fandom selection.
    Your rooting for a team that regularly s the bed in the playoffs should have taught you that winning in the playoffs is ing hard, and having a “lost in the playoffs, whatever might as well have just gone 1-15” is such a re ed at ude to have.

Post Count
    Fans of teams that haven’t rang in forever acting like playoff wins come easy
    Yeah, can't believe how quick people are to dismiss Flacco's greatness in the playoffs, like it was easy to win all those playoff games (especially on the road).

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah, can't believe how quick people are to dismiss Flacco's greatness in the playoffs, like it was easy to win all those playoff games (especially on the road).
    Flacco isn’t in his prime anymore. He’s absolutely terrible now. Do you think the Niners should bring Joe Montana back to start next week because of all his playoff success?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Your rooting for a team that regularly s the bed in the playoffs should have taught you that winning in the playoffs is ing hard, and having a “lost in the playoffs, whatever might as well have just gone 1-15” is such a re ed at ude to have.
    It's taught me that there's no excuse for choking. Do you see me here making excuses for the Vikings choking?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Flacco isn’t in his prime anymore. He’s absolutely terrible now. Do you think the Niners should bring Joe Montana back to start next week because of all his playoff success?
    Do you think he's good enough to throw for better than 50 completion percentage and 90 yards? Or would that be too much to ask?

Post Count
    The Ravens are so stacked, they went 14-2 with a QB who can't throw a football. They would have made the playoffs with Flacco and not gotten embarrassed tonight.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It's taught me that there's no excuse for choking. Do you see me here making excuses for the Vikings choking?
    Do you think the Vikings should have just gone 6-10 cuz who ing cares if they didn’t win it all?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Ravens are so stacked, they went 14-2 with a QB who can't throw a football. They would have made the playoffs with Flacco and not gotten embarrassed tonight.
    Flacco got outplayed by the Broncos dog backups

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    to be fair though, the Ravens were winning games last year with Flacco, they just decided to make the move to *pizzazz* up their offense, and it did for awhile but the gimmick died in the playoffs, and the same for this year.

I think they have a top 5 offensive line and a lot of QBs would look good and plus their running game is special. But if Yanda retires and others get shuffled around that offense could stink up the joint and they could be an 8-8 or so team next year.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Guys like Slob were chalking that up to luck at the time.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    to be fair though, the Ravens were winning games last year with Flacco, they just decided to make the move to *pizzazz* up their offense, and it did for awhile but the gimmick died in the playoffs, and the same for this year.

I think they have a top 5 offensive line and a lot of QBs would look good and plus their running game is special. But if Yanda retires and others get shuffled around that offense could stink up the joint and they could be an 8-8 or so team next year.
    They went 4-5 with Flacco and 6-1 with Lamar. And Lamar played because Flacco got hurt, not to “pizzazz” the offense. Please stop talking out of your ass

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Do you think the Vikings should have just gone 6-10 cuz who ing cares if they didn’t win it all?
    I think they should've gone 14-2 and got the home field advantage and the bye they needed. But I admit that the odds of that happening were under ten percent. But that's where I saw this team's chances of having a track for winning the Super Bowl. That's basically what the Ravens did; but then they didn't a QB who could manage a playoff game well. He made a case for Kurt Cousins being the better option FFS.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I think they should've gone 14-2 and got the home field advantage and the bye they needed. But I admit that the odds of that happening were under ten percent. But that's where I saw this team's chances of having a track for winning the Super Bowl. That's basically what the Ravens did; but then they didn't a QB who could manage the game. He made a case for Kurt Cousins being the better option FFS.
    So Cousins is a better QB because he failed to get a first round bye and hypothetically could have game managed the Ravens to a win tonight?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    They went 4-5 with Flacco and 6-1 with Lamar. And Lamar played because Flacco got hurt, not to “pizzazz” the offense. Please stop talking out of your ass
    Yup. They made a choice based on a small sample size.

And again, I don't even say I think the choice was "wrong" in the long run.

I'm just noting the obvious reality that the proven QB may have got it done tonight; whereas the unproven QB didn't.

Why does Joe Flacco's composure trigger you?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    So Cousins is a better QB because he failed to get a first round bye and hypothetically could have game managed the Ravens to a win tonight?
    I'm not saying Cousins is better outright. But he did manage to not play like a head and get his team a playoff W.

Thread Information