Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

giving up a star point guard when you don't have one

trading 6 unprotected picks and swaps when you have a two year window

doing it all for playoff piss, one of the most notorious and unclutch chokers in postseason history

number one preseason team barely hanging on to 5th place in the west

having to play three straight road series in the playoffs after all that

all because a cripple's uncle demanded it and you caved because you're little brother, and always will be

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    6 unprotected picks and swaps for Regular Season P?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It gets worse. Take a listen:

I wonder why Momo didn't report this drama on The Jump? If this were the Lakers, she would have

Meanwhile, Laker chemistry:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In 2 years or less, SGA > Joe Ingles sn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

giving up a star point guard when you don't have one

trading 6 unprotected picks and swaps when you have a two year window

doing it all for playoff piss, one of the most notorious and unclutch chokers in postseason history

number one preseason team barely hanging on to 5th place in the west

having to play three straight road series in the playoffs after all that

all because a cripple's uncle demanded it and you caved because you're little brother, and always will be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 unprotected picks and swaps for Regular Season P?
    6 unprotected picks just to secure 5th place in the West, son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, but, but Kawhi is the next MJ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wonder why Momo didn't report this drama on The Jump? If this were the Lakers, she would have

Teammates mad at Kawhi? So predictable

And lol King Shaqtin leading the pregame hype train

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At the end of the day I don’t blame the clippers for making the trade. Whether it was out of desperation to not have kawahi with us which was never happening you do that trade 10/10 times. But damn Shai is looking so good this year. Obviously pg has been hurt but so far Shai has been balling and he sure would have helped the clippers team more than pg up until now . ( I know he’s hurt) but all off season all I heard was that ad and bron were injury prone and we would not make it to the playoffs but so far it’s looking just fine. Clippers will be fine tbh. Considering all the injuries and missed games and different lineups their only a couple games away from the 2nd seed. Once they get clicking for reals it’s gunma be bad for the west and us tbh. They matchup good with us but I still take us in 7. I believe in bron

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    6 unprotected picks just to secure 5th place in the West, son

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Teammates mad at Kawhi? So predictable

And lol King Shaqtin leading the pregame hype train
    He had me hyped

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In 2 years or less, SGA > Joe Ingles sn
    Jingles in PG kryptonite

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The managing of Kiwis load must be causing some tension, how could it not. So many possibilites of a nuclear explosion with this squad. I do expect in the near future, for some problems to arise with Coc and PG. Even though Coc Rivers is ok with selling his soul to the devil. Trading for PG the guy who cheated on his daughter with a stripper. Cant imagine that tension not already being there. At the end of the day the clippers are just being the clippers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The managing of Kiwis load must be causing some tension, how could it not. So many possibilites of a nuclear explosion with this squad. I do expect in the near future, for some problems to arise with Coc and PG. Even though Coc Rivers is ok with selling his soul to the devil. Trading for PG the guy who cheated on his daughter with a stripper. Cant imagine that tension not already being there. At the end of the day the clippers are just being the clippers.
    I forgot about PG cheating on Doc's daughter. Thanksgiving dinner must have been awkwad like Shrek 2

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I forgot about PG cheating on Doc's daughter. Thanksgiving dinner must have been awkwad like Shrek 2

"Hey Paul, can you pass the cranberry sauce"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Hey Paul, can you pass the cranberry sauce"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is gonna backfire on my dude Armando when the playoffs come around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "When Kawhi load manages, that puts more load on everybody else, and they have to do more."

Great quote from that podcast.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I find it amusing how whenever we win it’s always “ watch when y’all face the clippers in the playoffs” seems like your guys whole season relies on the clips beating us. I admit the clips are the favs and they have our Number so far. But playoff time is a different ball game and we have a legit chance at kawahi tbh. Won’t be easy but I believe we can do it. So I bet if we beat them it will be “ well they were injured or it’s docs fault”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "When Kawhi load manages, that puts more load on everybody else, and they have to do more."

Great quote from that podcast.
    We used to call load management "slacking". Calling in sick today? No, I'm load managing. You missing school today? No, I'm load managing. You didn't come to the meeting. I was load managing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I suddenly feel a lot better about our chances of ringing now that SuperCam is talking about us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suddenly feel a lot better about our chances of ringing now that SuperCam is talking about us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it amusing how whenever we win it’s always “ watch when y’all face the clippers in the playoffs” seems like your guys whole season relies on the clips beating us. I admit the clips are the favs and they have our Number so far. But playoff time is a different ball game and we have a legit chance at kawahi tbh. Won’t be easy but I believe we can do it. So I bet if we beat them it will be “ well they were injured or it’s docs fault”
    With the current roster the Lakers have a small chance but it will take a lot for them to beat the Clippers. You believe in Lebron but I don't believe he matches up well with #2. #2 is the only player in the league that he can't go through with physical and brute strength. So it takes a huge part of his game away. On the defensive end Lebron hasn't shown that he can even contain #2. The way it's set up is Lebron will always have to face a top notch defender in #2 or PG. The Lakers have no other perimeter threats to free up Lebron from being defended by PG/#2 at all times.

For the Lakers to win they need Lebron to be more focused on the defense end along with a commitment from the rest of the team to focus on #2. This consists of quick doubles and defensive rotations. In return the Lakers should force PG to beat them since he's not proven unlike #2. However the Clippers can already take away Lebron offensively from the game so it's up to AD to carry the team on the offensive end. In this scenario the Lakers will need AD to play big every game. I'm not sure if AD can do it since he is also unproven like PG.

Certain teams just have other team's numbers. I remember during the mid to late '00s the Mavs had the Spurs number for a while. The Spurs just didn't match up well with them despite having the HCA twice in the playoffs they still lost. Spurs didn't figure them out until the third attempt in 2010.
    Last edited by daslicer; 01-14-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Thread Information