My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course I make that trade but it doesn't work numbers wise...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Plus Booker has improved his handle but somehow lost confidence in his 3 ball...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^I don't know why you're analyzing this, Kuzma isn't worth Oubre, let alone Booker

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^^I don't know why you're analyzing this, Kuzma isn't worth Oubre, let alone Booker
    Because

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Stephen A Smith is such a ing racist monkey.

Hes raving about hiring Monty Williams as coach and James Jones as the GM even though the Suns still suck and will miss the playoffs. Him praising the James Jones hire is especially re ed, James Jones has been an abortion as a GM and wouldn’t have a job with any other team, but as long as he’s black amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I make that trade but it doesn't work numbers wise...
    Wow, pretty magnanimous of you to give up Kuzma for Booker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should trade Brent Forms and Marco Belinelli for Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown, tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Spurs should trade Brent Forms and Marco Belinelli for Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown, tbh.

: Jayson/Jaylen aren't ready......

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s nobody’s fault. Kuz is still a good player. He just doesn’t play well with a ball dominant player like LeBron James. He needs to be the guy with the ball to get his points.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It’s nobody’s fault. Kuz is still a good player. He just doesn’t play well with a ball dominant player like LeBron James. He needs to be the guy with the ball to get his points.
    Please present me any evidence that will show he's better than TJ Warren whom the Suns traded by offering a 2nd rd pick in exchange for nothing. (Even Jordan McRae can fill it up on a lotto team)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen A Smith is such a ing racist monkey.

Hes raving about hiring Monty Williams as coach and James Jones as the GM even though the Suns still suck and will miss the playoffs. Him praising the James Jones hire is especially re ed, James Jones has been an abortion as a GM and wouldn’t have a job with any other team, but as long as he’s black amirite?
    I'm glad someone said this. Smith will always represent, and he prefers dark skin over light unless we're talking superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I wouldn't want Booker on that team, too many ball dominant players then. Kuz needs the ball, sure, but he's not accustomed to being the guy so he could provide a great bench presence for the team. LA needs to not up by shuffling players and jacking with team chemistry. They should have learned with the Odom/Gasol fiasco.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and he won't make the playoffs if that happens.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad someone said this. Smith will always represent, and he prefers dark skin over light unless we're talking superstar.
    He also said Tyrone Lue would do just as good of a job as Frank Vogel if he coached the Lakers. no, Lakers would be nowhere near as good defensively with Lue as coach.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Also, I wouldn't want Booker on that team, too many ball dominant players then. Kuz needs the ball, sure, but he's not accustomed to being the guy so he could provide a great bench presence for the team. LA needs to not up by shuffling players and jacking with team chemistry. They should have learned with the Odom/Gasol fiasco.
    Booker would be better than light skinned Rudy Gay imo, his play has gotten better this year with Rubio on the suns and him not being as ball dominant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He also said Tyrone Lue would do just as good of a job as Frank Vogel if he coached the Lakers. no, Lakers would be nowhere near as good defensively with Lue as coach.
    Facts. And laker fans were crying for not hiring that moron saying the season was done for lmao. Vogel has been great so far with adjustments mid game.

Starting Caruso some 3rd quarters
    starting AD at the 5 in the 4th sometimes
    last night when he took Dwight out and put kcp when tucker was the 5 for HOu. Lebron feasted.

Vogel has really made this team commit on defense. Very happy we chose him over Lou.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Facts. And laker fans were crying for not hiring that moron saying the season was done for lmao. Vogel has been great so far with adjustments mid game.

Starting Caruso some 3rd quarters
    starting AD at the 5 in the 4th sometimes
    last night when he took Dwight out and put kcp when tucker was the 5 for HOu. Lebron feasted.

Vogel has really made this team commit on defense. Very happy we chose him over Lou.
    Absolutely. Vogel and his staff has been amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker would be better than light skinned Rudy Gay imo, his play has gotten better this year with Rubio on the suns and him not being as ball dominant.
    Calling him a light skinned gay is being pretty generous. Unless you are speaking of the current iteration of gay and not prime gay

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Calling him a light skinned gay is being pretty generous. Unless you are speaking of the current iteration of gay and not prime gay
    I wish he was prime Rudy. Dude was solid af In Memphis lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns would be fools to do that

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was watching Suns/Spurs the other night. Booker looked way less potent off the ball than when he was PG (now that Rubio there).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAS is an idiot = why would anyone listen to him?

Thread Information