Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    No offense Trill, but for a $40 Mil contract I would get over all that .
    No offense taken fam! I hope all is well. Its easy to say how we would handle it but we aren't in his shoes. He was dealing with mental illness and demons. The Patriots should have been more hands on with him and kept a handler around him like Jerry did with Dez.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    No offense taken fam! I hope all is well. Its easy to say how we would handle it but we aren't in his shoes. He was dealing with mental illness and demons. The Patriots should have been more hands on with him and kept a handler around him like Jerry did with Dez.

I can see what ya mean.

Mental illness trumps all! Case in point, the Ex UTSA football player that carved his pregnant sister up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I can see what ya mean.

Mental illness trumps all! Case in point, the Ex UTSA football player that carved his pregnant sister up.
    Yea that was crazy. Heard he cut her eyeball out smh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I mean, you can place blame on traumatic brain injury, mental illness, childhood abuse, drug use, embarrassment about his sexuality... all of the above. But the truth is countless people have dealt with these things and don't become murderers. The unfortunate thing is that somebody of his stature had the resources to get help, and he had people around him that should've seen that something was wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    The Wondery podcast was better imo. This Netflix special overlaps 90% with that and adds some weird ass characters when they interview.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Wondery podcast was better imo. This Netflix special overlaps 90% with that and adds some weird ass characters when they interview.
    I thought they were pretty equal. The podcast seemed a little more in depth. Especially his college years. But I liked the footage that the show provided.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does the Netflix get into his wife /baby mama that refused to cooperate / lied on the stand?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That fat dude whole puporse was to remind everyone every few takes that Hernandez liked . Pointless, imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does the Netflix get into his wife /baby mama that refused to cooperate / lied on the stand?
    Of course.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was his cousin that had cancer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was his cousin that had cancer.
    It covered both of them. It had texts between Hernandez and his girlfriend alluding to her needing to get something from behind the TV. And then it has footage of her leaving the house with a big trash bag.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ wait a minute his wife and his cousin are the same person?

This is getting even more f'd up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

and get this...the girlfriend of one of the guys he killed was Hernandez’s daughter.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    watched it. dude was basically a closet with daddy issues that wanted to be a thug to prove how not gay and manly he was so daddy would be proud of him. he definitely started shooting people before CTE ed his brain up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and get this...the girlfriend of one of the guys he killed was Hernandez’s daughter.
    What is this Hernandez 1st name?
    Aaron was only 27.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

No. His girlfriend disposed of his gun after the Lloyd killing and "forgot" what she did with it while testifying. Odin Lloyd was her brother-in-law too, so you can imagine how her family felt about her for siding with Hernandez during the whole thing.

Hernandez' cousin hid his Toyota (which was being driven during the 2012 double homicide) in her garage for over a year. Hernandez was not even a suspect for those killings until after they started looking at him for the Lloyd murder. And after the 4 Runner was discovered in his cousin's garage, she refused to testify, which got her a jail sentence of her own.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No. His girlfriend disposed of his gun after the Lloyd killing and "forgot" what she did with it while testifying. Odin Lloyd was her brother-in-law too, so you can imagine how her family felt about her for siding with Hernandez during the whole thing.

Hernandez' cousin hid his Toyota (which was being driven during the 2012 double homicide) in her garage for over a year. Hernandez was not even a suspect for those killings until after they started looking at him for the Lloyd murder. And after the 4 Runner was discovered in his cousin's garage, she refused to testify, which got her a jail sentence of her own.
    So who is this "girlfriend of one of the guys....Hernandez daughter"?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I reccomend that .

This guy was a disturbed individual but you gotta think what impact getting banged in the head did to triggered this dude's bad side. Its no wonder you see NFL players calling it a career by age 26 these days.
    You get banged by dudes all the time. That gives you the excuse to murder?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I reccomend that .

This guy was a disturbed individual but you gotta think what impact getting banged in the head did to triggered this dude's bad side. Its no wonder you see NFL players calling it a career by age 26 these days.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No offense Trill, but for a $40 Mil contract I would get over all that .
    That god damn emoji should have been banned 2 years ago tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    James Patterson’s All American Murder: the rise and fall of Aaron Hernandez is excellent

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So who is this "girlfriend of one of the guys....Hernandez daughter"?
    Well I though since you were asking ridiculous questions, I'd provide some ridiculous narrative.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well I though since you were asking ridiculous questions, I'd provide some ridiculous narrative.
    SpursTalks best and brightest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    This show is hard to watch. So depressing and sad tbh.

Thread Information