Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way this ends is the division of the United States of America. That's just the reality. This is still early days though.
    You hope for this because your life sucks and you bitterly desire to see the rest of the world burn. You blame your failures on others. You sound like a serial killer. I hope the FBI is watching you tbh.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hope for this because your life sucks and you bitterly desire to see the rest of the world burn. You blame your failures on others. You sound like a serial killer. I hope the FBI is watching you tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could probably compile is ST posts into a manifesto about immigrants (including legal immigrants) ruining this country along with the fake news

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The evil people they warned about.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw some racists disparaging these great Americans based on their skin color though.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fortunately this wasn't a house party in Chicago or Baltimore, there would have been hundreds killed.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whitey celebrating no deaths at a Virginia demonstration.

1 outta 2 ain't bad?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw some racists disparaging these great Americans based on their skin color though.
    This is indeed horrible since it is quite clear this massive movement should be a representative ethnic slice of the US.
    Its all about liberty so everyone should be for this wonderful idea.
    What ethnic group was being called racist?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fortunately this wasn't a house party in Chicago or Baltimore, there would have been hundreds killed.
    This is the kind of thing that happens with poverty and dissolution of the family unit imo.

https://www.courant.com/breaking-new...e3q-story.html

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it wound up just a bunch of hurr durrs in Army/Navy store garb wandering around with their guns all day that no one has any reason to be afraid of at all. Good to hear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad there was no violence. Hopefully everybody drives back safely to the States they came from, tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it wound up just a bunch of hurr durrs in Army/Navy store garb wandering around with their guns all day that no one has any reason to be afraid of at all. Good to hear.
    Glad there was no violence. Hopefully everybody drives back safely to the States they came from, tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What percentage of the protesters came from out of state according to your sources?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What percentage of the protesters came from out of state according to your sources?
    Probably impossible to tell who was even there with all that camouflage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably impossible to tell who was even there with all that camouflage.

This whole thing was a living, active meme...much like the President they support. None of these s were going to or are going to do anything. It was a show...much like the President they support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This whole thing was a living, active meme...much like the President they support. None of these s were going to or are going to do anything. It was a show...much like the President they support.
    Exactly Kind of thinking the normies who aren't hyper-partisans were probably freaked out when a bunch of dudes were walking around brandishing assault rifles so I'm guessing this didn't play well among independent apolitical people too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emergency averted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emergency averted?
    governor kept us safe tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emergency averted?
    They overreacted for sure. It was a group of some of the least intimidating individuals ever assembled. If anything, the declaration of emergency emboldened and even larger group of derps to attend.

"Dey sure scurred of us now lets git the big gun out and wave it around woo hoo!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They overreacted for sure. It was a group of some of the least intimidating individuals ever assembled. If anything, the declaration of emergency emboldened and even larger group of derps to attend.

"Dey sure scurred of us now lets git the big gun out and wave it around woo hoo!"

I'm not a gun person myself, but I know many enthusiasts. They're just regular people, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a gun person myself, but I know many enthusiasts. They're just regular people, tbh.
    Exactly. There's no militia here.

I am a gun person, have guns in my house and I'm a responsible owner...but I have no desire to attend some re fest where they are convinced this event is one of the first steps towards either gun confiscation or civil war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. There's no militia here.

I am a gun person, have guns in my house and I'm a responsible owner...but I have no desire to attend some re fest where they are convinced this event is one of the first steps towards either gun confiscation or civil war.

I'm not a "rally" person either. Those events seem to draw the most extreme.

Thread Information