Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White power guys arrested on the way to a pro-gunz rally on MLK day.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White power guys arrested on the way to a pro-gunz rally on MLK day.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.
    So was Bernie Sander's staffer arrested for threatening to "burn Milwaukee" down if Sanders wasn't the DNC nominee? His entire rhetoric is more violent than some of the stuff cited here. Violent instigators on both sides of the ideological spectrum need to be investigated/jailed (which might include Spurstalk's own boutons_deux)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...cities-burn-i/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So was Bernie Sander's staffer arrested for threatening to "burn Milwaukee" down if Sanders wasn't the DNC nominee? His entire rhetoric is more violent than some of the stuff cited here. Violent instigators on both sides of the ideological spectrum need to be investigated/jailed (which might include Spurstalk's own boutons_deux)

Did he say he would burn Milwaukee?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Violent instigators on both sides of the ideological spectrum need to be investigated/jailed (which might include Spurstalk's own boutons_deux)
    The next time you complain about a violent instigator on the right side of the spectrum will be the first.

what about that Bernie supporter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he say he would burn Milwaukee?
    He said, "Milwaukee will burn"

Semantics.

Have you even heard the full clip? Saying Trump supporters should be placed in Gulags for "re-education". What type of government is he advocating? The lengths to which "leftists" have to go to defend this ideological crap is utterly ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next time you complain about a violent instigator on the right side of the spectrum will be the first.

what about that Bernie supporter?
    Put all violent neo-Nazi / white supremacists in jail. They belong there. The problem is that there aren't as many of these people around as those on your side of the ideological divide have led everyone to believe.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Semantics.

Have you even heard the full clip? Saying Trump supporters should be placed in Gulags for "re-education". What type of government is he advocating? The lengths to which "leftists" have to go to defend this ideological crap is utterly ridiculous.
    Oh off with your holier than thou act when you support a president who retweets a call for civil war over impeachment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Semantics.

So he didn't say he would burn anything.

What do you think should be done to that guy you're so afraid of?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Semantics.

its not "semantics"

you wouldn't arrest a guy for predicting that bad things will happen. you do arrest someone who you legitimately believe is going to do something bad.

example, if there was going to be another nazi rally in charlottesville over a confederate figurine, i would be pretty confident in saying "people are going to get hurt." i wouldn't be arrested for that. if i said "im gonna go kill people" and then i happened to buy several guns the week before... different story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phenomenul seems to think professing extreme political beliefs deserves the same scrutiny from LE as guys actually planning a riot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So what is the most "violent" rhetoric from Sanders.

Inquiring minds want to know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phenomenul seems to think professing extreme political beliefs deserves the same scrutiny from LE as guys actually planning a riot.
    He also believes in literal demons spreading lies about evolution. He lives in frightening world with unseen evil spirits everywhere.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    its not "semantics"

you wouldn't arrest a guy for predicting that bad things will happen. you do arrest someone who you legitimately believe is going to do something bad.

example, if there was going to be another nazi rally in charlottesville over a confederate figurine, i would be pretty confident in saying "people are going to get hurt." i wouldn't be arrested for that. if i said "im gonna go kill people" and then i happened to buy several guns the week before... different story
    These guys sound like pieces of , but that didn’t happen here.

“Although the charges were not directly linked to the Richmond rally, law enforcement officials said the three men had discussed attending it.”

Clickbait NYT headline

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You clearly didn’t read the NYT article before chiming in

Show me where these guys arrested were planning a riot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh off with your holier than thou act when you support a president who retweets a call for civil war over impeachment.
    The House impeachment proceedings were a farce and everyone with a basic understanding of "due process" knows it. BTW your take on Trump's tweet is more fake news on your part but all you leftists sure love to take the MSM spin as veritable fact. They interpret the facts for you to mold their narrative and ultimately control you.

Trump retweeted a quote pertaining to His removal from office under the impeachment effort. The quote said, "I’m afraid it will cause a civil war-like fracture in this nation from which this country will never heal."

IF you for one second think that the original quote is a direct call to arms then your reading comprehension is biased as crap. The myopic blinders created by your own personal brand of Trump-derangement Syndrome is disturbing. It's an opinion based on observational validation of the schism that exists between the two ideological factions in our country. Then there is a carefully worded simile that is employed. English is my second language and even I understand the difference between a simile and an actual predicate clause that invokes the aggression you are reading into it. Not that any of this matters - you want to interpret the quote that way because it suits your argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The House impeachment proceedings were a farce and everyone with a basic understanding of "due process" knows it. BTW your take on Trump's tweet is more fake news on your part but all you leftists sure love to take the MSM spin as veritable fact. They interpret the facts for you to mold their narrative and ultimately control you.

Trump retweeted a quote pertaining to His removal from office under the impeachment effort. The quote said, "I’m afraid it will cause a civil war-like fracture in this nation from which this country will never heal."

IF you for one second think that the original quote is a direct call to arms then your reading comprehension is biased as crap. The myopic blinders created by your own personal brand of Trump-derangement Syndrome is disturbing. It's an opinion based on observational validation of the schism that exists between the two ideological factions in our country. Then there is a carefully worded simile that is employed. English is my second language and even I understand the difference between a simile and an actual predicate clause that invokes the aggression you are reading into it. Not that any of this matters - you want to interpret the quote that way because it suits your argument.
    So Trump retweeted something almost exactly like what the Bernie dude said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Semantics.

wow. that was some stupid .

IT wasn't Sanders that said it, but some pissant organizer on a Project Veritas gotcha video.

I take it back. You can't find any rhetoric from Sanders.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 01-16-2020 at 06:46 PM. Reason: rule one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also believes in literal demons spreading lies about evolution. He lives in frightening world with unseen evil spirits everywhere.
    Reductio ad absurdum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clearly didn’t read the NYT article before chiming in

Show me where these guys arrested were planning a riot.
    It's possible the machine gun was just a prop and the avowal of race war just puffery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reductio ad absurdum
    (shrugs) My memory.

I seem to remember you saying something similar. Feel free to clarify here.

Your beliefs deserve ridicule. Especially when you start trying to make excuses for the more children-slaughter-y parts of the bible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow. that was some stupid .

IT wasn't Sanders that said it, but some pissant organizer on a Project Veritas gotcha video.

I take it back. You can't find any rhetoric from Sanders, because it isn't in some stupid website of the kind that you use to poison your mind.
    But you still didn't hear the video. It encapsulates the violent mindset of all of those Antifa peeps you all constantly want to "disassociate" yourselves from. And yet you all promote the same type of government "authoritarianism."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs) My memory.

I seem to remember you saying something similar. Feel free to clarify here.

Your beliefs deserve ridicule. Especially when you start trying to make excuses for the more children-slaughter-y parts of the bible.
    Says the guy who admittedly said he defines humans as non-humans when they are in the womb - while claiming NOT to employ "mental gymnastics" in doing so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These guys sound like pieces of , but that didn’t happen here.

“Although the charges were not directly linked to the Richmond rally, law enforcement officials said the three men had discussed attending it.”

Clickbait NYT headline
    it does lend creedence the state's position that there is a credible threat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you still didn't hear the video. It encapsulates the violent mindset of all of those Antifa peeps you all constantly want to "disassociate" yourselves from. And yet you all promote the same type of government "authoritarianism."
    So what do you want done with this guy who is scaring the crap out of you?

Thread Information