Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh i'm very ing honest and always have been. i seriously laugh every damn time i reply to you or say anything about you. it brings me great joy to know i'm nothing like you and never will be anything like you. you're the bottom rung of men and it's hard to even warrant calling you a man tbh. glad your ex ed you over and here's to more people ing you over in the future blaKKKe!
    Lol kw rant time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us what a real man is Koriwhat.

Is it anything like Spurter?
    if you have to ask then you're obviously not one.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you have to ask then you're obviously not one.
    How old are you and are you married?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol kw rant time
    Lol you'll forever be a cuckold who has no principles and will forever be a stupid ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How old are you and are you married?
    go play your 21 questions elsewhere little girl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go play your 21 questions elsewhere little girl.

You are not married.
    You are in your 40's

You are not a real man. Real men get married and have kids.
    How bout that incel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are not married.
    You are in your 40's

You are not a real man. Real men get married and have kids.
    How bout that incel?
    let's see how much of what you said is clearly make believe.

you got the fact that i'm not married right.
    you ed up when you claimed i'm in my 40's. whomp whomp
    you claim a real man is a married man. whomp whomp
    you think i'm an incel. whomp whomp

you're a dip like the rest PG and i've known it from the start. thanks for confirming it though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as well, you losers white knighting for each other is all the proof i need to back up my claim(s) that yall are nothing but weak males.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let's see how much of what you said is clearly make believe.

you got the fact that i'm not married right.
    you ed up when you claimed i'm in my 40's. whomp whomp
    you claim a real man is a married man. whomp whomp
    you think i'm an incel. whomp whomp

you're a dip like the rest PG and i've known it from the start. thanks for confirming it though.
    You called me a little girl.
    Just playing your game.

And of course I dont think a real man must be married and have kids.
    But many, many people do. If you get down to it biologically thats kinda what we were made for.
    Have kids and take care of the family unit. The strategy evolutionarily is a small number of offspring with the male helping.
    9 months of carrying a child that is born basically unable to care of itself is a big burden for a female alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You called me a little girl.
    Just playing your game.

And of course I dont think a real man must be married and have kids.
    But many, many people do. If you get down to it biologically thats kinda what we were made for.
    Have kids and take care of the family unit. The strategy evolutionarily is a small number of offspring with the male helping.
    9 months of carrying a child that is born basically unable to care of itself is a big burden for a female alone.
    omg smh whatever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've noticed a pattern with you PG. tbh i don't dislike you one bit but i have noticed a glaring pattern out of you.

you come across cordial but when push comes to shove you show your true colors. then when called out on it you revert to being cordial again.

this time around though you've dismissed your claims about me in your non cordial response and went the long winded route of talking about nothing note worthy. i took biology in college and don't need a refresher course on its most basic aspects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've noticed a pattern with you PG. tbh i don't dislike you one bit but i have noticed a glaring pattern out of you.

you come across cordial but when push comes to shove you show your true colors. then when called out on it you revert to being cordial again.

this time around though you've dismissed your claims about me in your non cordial response and went the long winded route of talking about nothing note worthy. i took biology in college and don't need a refresher course on its most basic aspects.
    I am actually cordial and you put yourself out there in your job and I have always claimed that was admirable.
    I also saw you were getting better and what you were doing. I have a soft spot for smaller businesses
    I also dont believe people who are academics that claim they are smarter because they are academics.

When you start claiming that some men are not men, then I got questions.
    I have seen no good reason whatsoever to consider Blake less than a man. I have friends who are divorced from cheating wives and vice versa.
    imo the guys who are less than men are the ones that get married and give a vow and promptly fool around. Thats not Blake. Males that up and leave their family because its an easy way out should have never gotten married in the first place... And then leave their kids??? Thats not a man in my book.

So what is a man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am actually cordial and you put yourself out there in your job and I have always claimed that was admirable.
    I also saw you were getting better and what you were doing. I have a soft spot for smaller businesses
    I also dont believe people who are academics that claim they are smarter because they are academics.

When you start claiming that some men are not men, then I got questions.
    I have seen no good reason whatsoever to consider Blake less than a man. I have friends who are divorced from cheating wives and vice versa.
    imo the guys who are less than men are the ones that get married and give a vow and promptly fool around. Thats not Blake. Males that up and leave their family because its an easy way out should have never gotten married in the first place... And then leave their kids??? Thats not a man in my book.

So what is a man?
    well, a man is one who knows when to step away and blaKKKe has no clue how to do that. i gave him an out a long time ago because i felt bad harping on him while he harped on me. it got petty and i wanted to stop altogether but he kept on. his keeping on proved to me that he's a who deserves nothing but the i & others hurl his way. him!

as for you, there's no need to white knight for blaKKKe or any other so-called "man". if they're a man they can handle their own but we all know blaKKKe ain't one so here we are...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, a man is one who knows when to step away and blaKKKe has no clue how to do that. i gave him an out a long time ago because i felt bad harping on him while he harped on me. it got petty and i wanted to stop altogether but he kept on. his keeping on proved to me that he's a who deserves nothing but the i & others hurl his way. him!

as for you, there's no need to white knight for blaKKKe or any other so-called "man". if they're a man they can handle their own but we all know blaKKKe ain't one so here we are...
    I really am not a part of what Blake's life is like. (I am not an ST poster who knows and do not remember personal lives intimately; I just get little hints of good deeds)
    I just thought he married to a woman who cheated.
    It happens.

The dude cares about his kids, wants what is best for them, and takes the time to do his best, thats good with me.
    Thats a man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol kw rant time
    Ask yourself if anything he has said in the last year was really worth the time it took to read and respond to.

The ignore function works really well. Just sayin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [personal attack with no take on topic]
    No-take McGurk strikes again.

At some point there will be blood. The stochastic terrorism dogwhistles that Trump keeps pushing at his rallies, and the closed information loop of the conservative right wing media swamp will spawn some mutated form of Trumpism.

The Base is just the beginning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [vacuous claim he read somewhere when someone told him what to think]
    [that is dumb, prove it]
    You have internet access. Have at it. [translation: ]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .. .and that is pretty much the state of ST politics.

All it needs now is TSA with the newest QAnon talking point, Chris with whatever bull he saw on twitter.

smh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask yourself if anything he has said in the last year was really worth the time it took to read and respond to.

NONE of the rightwingnutjobs is "really worth the time it took to read and respond to."

the 42%

I remain open to unIGNORE, but their quoted by other posters proves they are IGNORE-able.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he quotes me all the time when he wasn't even part of the discussion nor was he brought up. i live rent free in his head as they say...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he quotes me all the time when he wasn't even part of the discussion nor was he brought up. i live rent free in his head as they say...
    Dunning krugerwhat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunning krugerwhat
    i don't feel superior to you whatsoever. maybe you and your boyfriend bene should go back and study some more bull psych books. study buddies!

as well, what in that quote was false? you literally quote me almost on the daily and not pertaining to any conversation between you and i. rent free is exactly what it is.

again blaKKKe, why won't you list the drugs you keep hinting i'm on. like the comment from yesterday that i keep asking you to back up your claims on? can't do it can you got? exactly.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rent free is this dude talk all the time about ignoring me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here's some context too...

i'll be 80 and dead and you'll still never produce a shred of evidence to back up your asinine claim.
    80?

Drugs. Just say no, dude.

so again, what would those drugs be that'll kill me before 80 blaKKKe? bet you'll dodge this just like you dodge everything you ing cuckold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here's some context too...

so again, what would those drugs be that'll kill me before 80 blaKKKe? bet you'll dodge this just like you dodge everything you ing cuckold.
    You really don't understand rent free. Why are you dragging your personal insecurities into this thread and making it about you?

You smoke dope. It can kill you. But you're the one that said you'll be dead at 80 so if it's not drugs, why will you be dead at 80?

Thread Information