Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t love the league as it is, with all of the 3 point shooting. I do, however, have a firm grip on reality, and recognize things as they are. Centers that were signed just 3 years ago, like Adams and capella, are getting played off the floor in the playoffs, and are being shopped around.
    He's not getting Adam's money but he'll get more than $5M. Probably less than Nurkic though. $8-$10/yr on a 3 or 4 year deal I'd think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can go to with this one!

No one on their roster worth a .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have their own pick and Brooklyn’s lottery protected one, plus the Thunder 2022 pick which may very likely turn into two 2nd rounders instead. They’re not sending any of these for Poeltl. They’ll offer Bembry who’s having a bit of a down year and with the newly drafted wings they probably don’t want to re-sign him. Damian Jones is another possibility but forget about picks. They din’t even have 2nd rounders to trade until 2022.
    They have a glut of rookies, do they really want to add another 2 this summer? At some point all teams have to consolidate young assets (even the spurs here soon) for established pieces.

The Brooklyn pick is 15-30, which seems more than fair for Jakob. I think it’s the spurs that scoff at that actually.

Thread Information