Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I honestly think the "dog mom" thing is disgusting, tbh. It's one thing to have a dog, it's another thing to sleep with it, treat it like it's your real child, and basically make out with it like you're french kissing it... gross.

At least with the single mom thing you can enjoy having a kid for awhile and then make a U-turn any old time you feel like it without any obligations or child support. plus you get to brag to your friends that you banged hot MILFs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't matter, you're still married to a woman twice your size.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Doesn't matter, you're still married to a woman twice your size.
    0/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Interesting. I would take my chances with the dog. "Oops I left the door/gate open"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I honestly think the "dog mom" thing is disgusting, tbh. It's one thing to have a dog, it's another thing to sleep with it, treat it like it's your real child, and basically make out with it like you're french kissing it... gross.

At least with the single mom thing you can enjoy having a kid for awhile and then make a U-turn any old time you feel like it without any obligations or child support. plus you get to brag to your friends that you banged hot MILFs.
    Like you have a choice

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Interesting. I would take my chances with the dog. "Oops I left the door/gate open"
    OH MY GOD YOU MEAN ASSHOLE!!! THAT WAS MY BABY!!! EFF YOU!!!!! GO TO YOU BAS SON OF A B!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy you weren't raised right. I just want you to know that. You should seek some kind of counseling tell the therapist you need to get over yourself.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Andy you weren't raised right. I just want you to know that. You should seek some kind of counseling tell the therapist you need to get over yourself.
    Nah, I'm just a Me-ist. A Metheist. I worship Me, Myself and I firstly, foremostly, intermediately, and ultimately. I never need to see a shrink because I am not suicidal. I am the polar opposite of suicidal. I believe there is always a chance for Me to reign over the world and universe (the ultimate end goal) as long as I am alive. Without My beautiful life and existence, there is no hope for this world.

My goal is to defeat Death and reign over time and space indefinitely; all shall know My name.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah, I'm just a Me-ist. A Metheist. I worship Me, Myself and I firstly, foremostly, intermediately, and ultimately. I never need to see a shrink because I am not suicidal. I am the polar opposite of suicidal. I believe there is always a chance for Me to reign over the world and universe (the ultimate end goal) as long as I am alive. Without My beautiful life and existence, there is no hope for this world.

My goal is to defeat Death and reign over time and space indefinitely; all shall know My name.
    You’re going to do all that with a in your mouth? I’m skeptical.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

That doesn't jive with this:

OH MY GOD YOU MEAN ASSHOLE!!! THAT WAS MY BABY!!! EFF YOU!!!!! GO TO YOU BAS SON OF A B!!!
    , that's an easy out unless you want to move in/marry her.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    That doesn't jive with this:

, that's an easy out unless you want to move in/marry her.
    It's an easy out, but why would I want an out if my goal is to get as much sex from her (preferably without a dog in the room watching; that's a horrid thought IMO but a lot of married couples do it in front of a canine audience) as I can...? I want in until I decide I want out, baby.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    you still pretending you aren't porking a 200lbs+ pig and working at lowes, andy?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    you still pretending you aren't porking a 200lbs+ pig and working at lowes, andy?
    I never quite understood where that dumb schtick arose, tbh. At least with Queen Larry there was evidence.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It's an easy out, but why would I want an out if my goal is to get as much sex from her (preferably without a dog in the room watching; that's a horrid thought IMO but a lot of married couples do it in front of a canine audience) as I can...? I want in until I decide I want out, baby.
    Right. When you want out let the dog out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I never quite understood where that dumb schtick arose, tbh. At least with Queen Larry there was evidence.
    you already doxxed yourself, tbh. not much to deny for an honest person, but you've been noted as a compulsive liar

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sistas holding down the fort.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Somewhere some single re ed woman is asking her forum "Which is worse for dating, socially awkward hobbits or pe e sociopath forum weirdos"

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Sistas holding down the fort.
    I think that's skewed by the fact that dating sites have a disproportionately high amount of black women, and we all know why

the Melanin by itself isn't ugly... but no one wants to deal with the constant obnoxiousness, complaining, ing, 10 different wigs and 8x the normal amount of hair products, the ratchet ghettoness, the ebonic drawl and no father-in-law, overall very high maintenance for a mediocre product. Basically akin to buying a jeep

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think that's skewed by the fact that dating sites have a disproportionately high amount of black women, and we all know why

the Melanin by itself isn't ugly... but no one wants to deal with the constant obnoxiousness, complaining, ing, 10 different wigs and 8x the normal amount of hair products, the ratchet ghettoness, the ebonic drawl and no father-in-law, overall very high maintenance for a mediocre product. Basically akin to buying a jeep
    I cannot relate. I have no problem with black women.

Thread Information