Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing can get better for the Spurs until Pop gets hid head right.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the does Forbes have on Pop so he gets to play so much every game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl at the B- for the old man...

Are these Grades supposed to be just for the game specifically or are you trying to spin it into the some long-term coaching bull with Lonnie? what a joke.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That 4 minute stretch where Forbes kept trying to hit threes instead of the 2nd unit searching for easy buckets in the paint was the absolute killer in this game. There was like 8 minutes left, don’t worry about getting threes! Our guys were making plenty of stops and when they weren’t, the Heat were throwing up bricks!
    To rub salt into my wounds. Pop runs plays after timeouts for this scrub. Making sure his pet will get paid for his hard work. Might not be from the spurs but you k now this is pops project.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To rub salt into my wounds. Pop runs plays after timeouts for this scrub. Making sure his pet will get paid for his hard work. Might not be from the spurs but you k now this is pops project.
    I was yelling. A lot. You don’t think this all is linked to wine do you? I mean, they say inebriation can make some ugly things beautiful *shrugs*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was yelling. A lot. You don’t think this all is linked to wine do you? I mean, they say inebriation can make some ugly things beautiful *shrugs*
    I feel you. Spurs games this season make me irrationally angry, even when we're winning Pop finds ways to things up. That Miami game was nerve-wracking, I'm seriously considering a break tbh. Watching this iteration of the Spurs, it's hard on the eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how everyone (literally everyone, myself included) thought Murray was going to be a great player and ended up being a bum who ruined the team vs. last year when White was a stud. Now White has no confidence and needs a change of scenery, and Murray is a Kawhi/LeBron spy in the organization, and a cancer who doesn't produce anything of value on the court besides the occasional rebound. And now Mills is a revamped microwave. LMA shooting 3's. Bertans lighting it up with deserved minutes on another club. What a weird year.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he ain't tanking, then its gotta be age related. The patience level for a mistake prone youngster doesn't get tested as much from his pets. Over 70 they dont like taking chances. Play it safe and go for what you 're used to. I think rhats pops biggest problem. Oh and the youngster has to pay his dues.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel you. Spurs games this season make me irrationally angry, even when we're winning Pop finds ways to things up. That Miami game was nerve-wracking, I'm seriously considering a break tbh. Watching this iteration of the Spurs, it's hard on the eyes.
    Ive wanted to cancel my league pass subscription but our guys are exciting against the good teams. It’s the crap teams that kill them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is trash.

Thread Information